What about Ecstasy?

Is there any evidence that Casey used drugs?

Not that I have seen.
I have done drugs about 5-6 years ago. I know what the environment is.
But at the time I was a reckless teenager. (thank god I am not that dumb anymore)
My family had no idea I was doing ecstacy. But I am sure another ecstacy user would have known. But we were also 17-19 and very dumb about covering it up, we almost thought it was cool to make known.
I'm saying this, because, NONE of the pictures I have seen seem like ecstacy. No rolling eyes, people flopped on each other, ecstacy accessories, etc. But they might just be 'smarter' and know to hide it and not share pictures on 'e' parties.
AS far as the pictures of fusian, they people in the pictures seem way too put together (body language, facial expressions)to be on E.

Wow ... maybe I'm just naive, but I had NO idea X was still so popular. I'm about Casey's age and I've done plenty of clubbing, but never have I known ANYone who's done X, nor have I ever been offered it! I don't even think I would know it if I saw it. I know plenty of people my age and in my area are into marijuana and some cocaine ... but that's about it. Or maybe I just run with a more "innocent" crowd?

Anyone that wants more info on X, from a firsthand point of view, feel free to contact me, recovering addict for 3 years next month.
I will honestly say, though, if Casey was using this particular drug, it was very occasionally, at the most. I see none of the signs.

This accident just happened in Pittsburgh,PA......baby saved, but toddler fed baby anti depressants like candy while mom slept. Mom lost kids and on way to jail. Can happen so quick.
Those pills in picture sure look like candy if you are 2 years old!

This is exactly what I was trying to get at yesterday, but nobody ever listens to me argh! With the way Tony the boyfriend spells his MySpace display name, it makes me think that they are into ecstacy. I've known so many clubbers who spelled their names and nicknames in that way to reference the drug.

My theory stands that Caylee got into mommy's pill stash, whether it be Xanax or E.

This is exactly what I was trying to get at yesterday, but nobody ever listens to me argh! With the way Tony the boyfriend spells his MySpace display name, it makes me think that they are into ecstacy. I've known so many clubbers who spelled their names and nicknames in that way to reference the drug.

My theory stands that Caylee got into mommy's pill stash, whether it be Xanax or E.

I missed the part the part about Tony's spelling on his myspace, but yes, that could be a clue.
I know others have said the photos don't look like people on E but many clubbers only use it very sporadically. And yes, if she was selling it or helping someone sell it, she may not even be using it herself.

Its one NASTY pill, any theory is possible.

It comes in pretty colors and shapes. It's a popular party drug, sold by people one tab at time, often shows up it clubs. It would like like candy to a 3 year old if she found it in her mom's car. It would explain the silence of Casey's friends as some of them could be dealing it. It has killed children before and some young adults as well.
It would the kind of 'accident' that you wouldn't share and the question of the source would most certainly come up in an investigation of a small child's death.
ex.jpg

The taste is worse than aspirin...definetly not candy but yes a child could think the design on the pill and the color could be candy.

At this point who am I to discount anyones ideas. So with that.. anything is possible! I didn't realize ectasy looked so much like smarties, the candy!

I have been thinking about X also.
Over the weekend, I was out at a little whole in the wall bar with some friends and these two teeny boppers walked in off the street. They were really out of place in the bar, it really isn't the coed kinda place. Anyway my friend and I stepped out to have a smoke (you can no longer smoke in bars here) and the chicks followed us out and asked us if we knew where they could get some X. Like seriously just walked right up and asked us flat out.
I kind of caught me off guard for a couple different reasons. 1. Never in my life had I ever seen what X looks like until this thread. and 2. I have never seen anyone looking to score drugs so brazen in my life. Most people looking to score use code words and generally dont walk up to complete strangers in a bar they have never been to before.

Seeing them got me kinda wondering about Casey. I still think that there is something to the Xanax/Zanny the Nanny thing maybe though too.

my2cents - a sad story of your friend.....I'm sorry.
This is probably "profiling" about a bad crowd, but did you see the photo of Casey being hugged by some guy with a prison tat " K I L L" on his fingers? And the look he's giving her - really creepy...

The drug theory is a good theory. Caylee could have accidently found X, Xanax, or Cocaine and consumed it. However I think Casey may have given her Xanax, Benadryl, or Nyquil so she would pass out and Casey could party. Maybe Casey OD'd her on one of the three.

This is an interesting theory. But I think if Caylee accidentally overdosed on Casey's drugs, Casey would have called 911 (and just lied about how the drugs got into her purse). I can't imagine she would immediately think of advantages to Caylee being gone, or worry that much about being caught witih drugs. (Again, she could always lie about how the drugs got in her purse or wherever.)

For those who think maybe Casey sedated Caylee so she could party, where would she have kept Caylee after sedating her? I can't imagine anyone, even Casey, leaving a toddler passed out in a car. Wouldn't she have just gotten a sitter or asked Cindy to watch her if she wanted to go out? Even if for no other reason than someone might see Caylee in the car at night and wonder about it.

I can't imagine this being an accidental death, only because I think after such a shock, even Casey couldn't have been so calm and collected in the days thereafter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back