GUILTY TN - Marcia Trimble, 9, raped & murdered, Nashville, 25 Feb 1975

Gotcha! Thanks for moving it, it also looks like the arrest is old news. Sometimes I hate AOL, or maybe it is my inattention to details that I despise! Anyhow, thanks again for putting the article into its rightful thread!

It gives me hope to see justice served on a murder that happened so long ago. We must never give up when precious lives have been lost. A girl scout dies a horrible death while her deviant killer goes free for 34 years. I know the guy was already incarcerated for another murder, but the thing is the creep's alive, and doesn't deserve to be.

Maybe some day when sexual sadists are convicted by dna of killing children, we will just take them out & shoot them, no appeal, no nothing. No wait, we should set up a special prison camp for them, and they only get life after they confess to their other crimes by giving info only the killer would know. There is bound to be data out there that can be referenced for how many crimes are typically committed given the person's age at time of apprehension for this particular personality type. If they refuse to cooperate, then they die, a slow torturous death determined and carried out by their peers so no one who has a love for humanity has to participate by inflicting a torturous death on those who don't.

I'm reminded of Susan Hawk, who in the delivery of her final analogy of the two potential winners on the first Survivor TV show said, "let the snake eat the rat." So we let the snakes (child killers) serving life for owning up to their crimes decide the fate of the rats (child killers) who refuse to cooperate. The snakes being snakes would enjoy participating in the rats deaths. And while neither snake nor rat is entitled to an appeal, the snakes may receive small privileges for dispensing justice to each rat.

I'm only applying this to sexual sadists. Certainly children are killed by other means, but it is the sexual sadists we need to eliminate from society altogether because they place every child at risk.

There is some comfort in closure. This case is to some of you like the Adam Walsh case was/is to me.

Who did maxwell see? Hace virginia ever been able to talk with barrrrtt like she said she would??? We beed answerrs here.

(I'm 40, and I still refer to my father as "Daddy" most of the time. Non-southerners'll probably read our exchange and say "what?")

I think the girl's last name was Jones. I still remember my mom talking about that case. It bothered her because we had relatives over in Woodbine, where that KK was located, and we were out there a lot. One set of cousins lived with their creepy stepdad (they were my late uncle's kids) just up Nolensville Rd from that area. If they'd lived there when that girl was killed, I'd think that creepy step-uncle did it.

That case was sad, if I recall, because some folks thought it was not well investigated because the girl's family <modsnip>. I seriously doubt that was true, though (about the poor investigation, that is).

Steve/Mr. A

I am Kathy Jones's cousin.

<modsnip> She was poor compared to Marcia. But she was a good girl.

Discovery's ID, on the case with Paula Zahn, is discussing this case right now.

"Man Convicted Of Killing Marcia Trimble Petitions For New Trial"

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/newschannel5/news/Man-Convicted-Of-Killing-Marcia-Trimble-Petitions-For-New-Trial-296281231.html

"February 25th, the date that Marcia Trimble was killed, I was in Chicago, Illinois attending a giant Islamic festival and I had been accompanied with another number of other Muslims,&#8221; Barrett said.

This was filed last month, was it already denied?

Also:
"The legacy left by Marcia Trimble&#8211; innocence"

http://www.gcanews.com/the-legacy-left-by-marcia-trimble%C2%AD-innocence/

This is so sad. The link doesn't include the actual pictures but the article's brief description is more than enough.

"Marcia Trimble’s mom finally sees pics of girl’s body"

Some 40 years after a killer choked her little girl to death, Virginia Trimble Ritter decided she wanted to see the police pictures of her daughter’s body.

The second she saw them, decades of forgiving her daughter’s killer flew out the window.

That day, Ritter said, “If I had a gun, I’d blow his brains out and enjoy every spurtin’ minute of it.”

Same story:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3057758/If-gun-d-kill-Mother-daughter-9-raped-murdered-40-years-ago-finally-asks-sickening-photos-body.html

Mother of Marcia Trimble honored by Governor Haslam

Marcia Trimble's mother writes book on daughter's death

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77