Amateur Astrology, what's ahead for the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those internet rumors about Biden dropping out going to come true? The moon is now at 14 Sagittarius.

CNN) — Democratic Vice Presidential nominee Joe Biden is cancelling his campaign events for Saturday and Sunday as his mother-in-law battles a serious illness.

The Senator from Delaware's campaign spokesman, David Wade, put out a statement saying "the campaign has cancelled Sen. Biden's schedule today and tomorrow because of a serious illness in Jill Biden's family. Hospice has advised the Bidens to remain close by, and we appreciate everyone's respect for the family's privacy."

Biden was scheduled to speak in Washington D.C. and then attend a fund-raiser in the nation's capitol Saturday night. Sunday he was expected to campaign in Virginia.

More interesting developments... and remember, I am a rather detached independent voter, not exactly overjoyed about either candidate. Just watching what happens new-wise in while the Moon is transiting the sensitive points in Sagittarius

The connection between Obama and William Ayres (60s radical terrorist) is now breaking on national news.

Should I post links, or can you all check for yourself?

I'd be shocked if he dropped out; he's been wanting to go to the "Show" for years!

ON thread, I'm sorry I can't contribute. I know virtually nothing yet about astrology and I don't understand any of it. But if you say Mercury in retrograde is _________________, I believe it. Just patiently waiting for the analysis/interpretation--as your time/Arthur permits. Also, fascinated by astrological interpretation as it relates to historical points of interest so that we may learn and grow.

Off thread -- How bout that OJ verdict?

More bad news...

Both California and Massachusetts are now asking for Federal loans, as they don't have the cash to meet obligations, (like payrolls for police and teachers)!

The credit crunch apparently prevents them from borrowing from the usual sources.

I live in NY, and read yesterday that NYS is very dependent on Wall and Broad for much of it's budget. I'll bet NY is next to ask for a "bail-out" loan...

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/us/AP-Credit-Concerns.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

I'd be shocked if he dropped out; he's been wanting to go to the "Show" for years!

ON thread, I'm sorry I can't contribute. I know virtually nothing yet about astrology and I don't understand any of it. But if you say Mercury in retrograde is _________________, I believe it. Just patiently waiting for the analysis/interpretation--as your time/Arthur permits. Also, fascinated by astrological interpretation as it relates to historical points of interest so that we may learn and grow.

Off thread -- How bout that OJ verdict?

I haven't paid any attention to the astrology of the OJ trial, so can't make an intelligent comment.

Arthur seems to be taking sometime off today! PTL!

As far as the astrology of the Saturn/Uranus aspect, it relates back to the 60s, and all the ruckus that was active then. Remember the Chicago riots? The "WeatherUnderground"? The bombings they pulled off, including the Pentagon?

William Ayers, an associate of Obama, was one of the WeatherUnderground....

Read my posts above, and make up some sentences using the keywords for Saturn and Uranus. You can do it! Then just watch the timer (Moon).

Isn't it interesting that William Ayers hits the news just now, while the Moon is triggering the Saturn/Uranus opposition?

Saturn: Traditions, history, authority, order, stability, mines, deaths

Uranus: Changes, revolutions, anarchy, innovations, technology, earthquakes

Also, on Biden... He has been trying for the White House for so long that I agree with you. I have read these 'net rumors, about him being asked to drop out for "health" reason for weeks now, however.

The working theory, according to all these rumors, is that Obama will dump him for Hillary, trying to win back the disaffected Hillary supporters that have gone over to McCain.

I take no position, just wonder if the Obama advisors suddenly have very cold feet because of internal polling reflecting the loss from the HIllary camp. And then, when Biden's messed up the debate, with all sorts of lies and misstatements, they are trying to figure out a way to get him off the ticket, and Hillary back on?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10042008/postopinion/editorials/the_lies_biden_told_132104.htm

This is just speculation on my part, but it would fit with the symbolism of Saturn and Uranus.

Also, on Biden... He has been trying for the White House for so long that I agree with you. I have read these 'net rumors, about him being asked to drop out for "health" reason for weeks now, however.

The working theory, according to all these rumors, is that Obama will dump him for Hillary, trying to win back the disaffected Hillary supporters that have gone over to McCain.

I take no position, just wonder if the Obama advisors suddenly have very cold feet because of internal polling reflecting the loss from the HIllary camp. And then, when Biden's messed up the debate, with all sorts of lies and misstatements, they are trying to figure out a way to get him off the ticket, and Hillary back on?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/10042008/postopinion/editorials/the_lies_biden_told_132104.htm

This is just speculation on my part, but it would fit with the symbolism of Saturn and Uranus.

Disclaimer: I am very disinterested in this presidential race. I am neither for McCain nor Obama.

I had not heard the rumors about Biden's dropping out. That would be a very odd move considering the latest electoral college vote predictions that Obama is far ahead of McCain (as of Wednesday(?) And I think this morning I heard Obama leads in MI, OH and FL--three key states. Would the EC votes change often in the next 30 days like a see-saw? Do you remember the movie "Wag the Dog"? Since I saw that movie, I am less shocked when a significant event happens very close to election day and manages to sway the electorate. Economic "disaster" = vote Democrat. Terrorism attack = vote Republican. I'd love to read the interpretation of the events immediately preceding the 2000 and 2004 presidential races. Fascinating!

I just found this video. If you are sensitive, you might want to skip watching it. But, given that I found it when the Moon is making a transit, some of you might find it interesting. It is a long one, and might be controversial.

I find it interesting. It was recorded in September of 2007.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6KUDv1wzraWhwlBt1

More bad news...

Both California and Massachusetts are now asking for Federal loans, as they don't have the cash to meet obligations, (like payrolls for police and teachers)!

The credit crunch apparently prevents them from borrowing from the usual sources.

I live in NY, and read yesterday that NYS is very dependent on Wall and Broad for much of it's budget. I'll bet NY is next to ask for a "bail-out" loan...

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/us/AP-Credit-Concerns.html?_r=1&oref=slogin

Yes HM, I heard that today also. Seems the "bail-out" didn't help the individual states' woes. I will try and find a link that addresses this and post it here.

...and about no one commenting yet, may take a few days for everyone to get used to this thread here in the jury room. I know from experiience that it is easy to get all wound up in the Caylee threads and lose track of time.:crazy:

As for me, I'm trying to focus and study what you are saying. This is very new to me but I am very intersted. I'm sure I'm going to have questions, but I have to figure out what they are. I felt it only respectful to you to kind of familiarize myself with some things beforehand. Thanks again.

Shamelessly copied for your edutainment, and I don't think the poster has ever studied astrology.

But, not to disrespect the poster, for he/she has discovered "cycles" which, of course relates, right?

Posted on October 4, 2008 8:13:48 PM EDT by Jubal Harshaw

Here's a vanity post, put out there in hopes of illumination.

It strikes me that there's been a major financial crisis every 50-70 years in the US, and similar crisies in English history. Of course, that statement depends on how one defines a "financial crisis," but, putting that definition aside, it does seem that something happens on a pretty cyclical basis every other generation or so. It might be that each financial crisis occurs as the young men who lived through the last crisis die off, taking their experience with them.

For example, it appears we're just living through the latest such crisis. The men who were young in 1941 (a reasonable marker for the end, in the US, of the depression that started in 1929), are dying off now, and so another great financial crisis looms.

I wonder how long this has been going on. More to the point, I wonder if this sort of thing has been going on since before recorded financial history. Even more to the point, I wonder if a response to these financial crisies, if not the records of the crisis itself, has come down to us in the Jewish concept of "Jubilee."

As you may know, "Jubilee" is an ancient Jewish custom of forgiving debts, ending leases, freeing slaves, and generally starting the financial system fresh. In Leviticus, it's described as occurring every 50th year, about when the generation of men who were working at the start of the last Jubilee might be expected to have died off or otherwise left the financial system of the day.

I am wondering if, perhaps, "Jubilee" was an ancient recognition of, and formalization of, the unrest that seems to occur in financial markets as generations pass. Is it possible that the old Israelites had enough experience with human nature and finance to plan for the financial breakups they knew would occur?

Rather than research this on my own, I am, as you can see, lazily throwing it out to the Freepers for comment. I hope someone reads this, and, for their own amusement perhaps, is tempted to disprove or bolster the idea that "Jubilee" is a remnant of generational financial crisies that have been going on since ancient times. If so, not only would that be historically interesting, but perhaps it would suggest a course of action for our own financial markets. Perhaps, in modern times, we should formalize a system by which financial contracts are ended every 50 years or so. If we must have crisis, perhaps it is better to have a brief, predictable crisis rather than a long, unpredictable crisis.

Your thoughts?

I find this totally fascinating and look forward to HM charts and readings. I don't understand the charts myself but I think I have picked up on some things. Thank you HM for taking the time to do this.

Could be something to that if you go by the old sayings, that came from somewhere. Like, "History repeats itself", "Chickens coming home to roost" but the people that say that forget to look in their own backyards.

Shamelessly copied for your edutainment, and I don't think the poster has ever studied astrology.

But, not to disrespect the poster, for he/she has discovered "cycles" which, of course relates, right?

Posted on October 4, 2008 8:13:48 PM EDT by Jubal Harshaw

Here's a vanity post, put out there in hopes of illumination.

It strikes me that there's been a major financial crisis every 50-70 years in the US, and similar crisies in English history. Of course, that statement depends on how one defines a "financial crisis," but, putting that definition aside, it does seem that something happens on a pretty cyclical basis every other generation or so. It might be that each financial crisis occurs as the young men who lived through the last crisis die off, taking their experience with them.

For example, it appears we're just living through the latest such crisis. The men who were young in 1941 (a reasonable marker for the end, in the US, of the depression that started in 1929), are dying off now, and so another great financial crisis looms.

I wonder how long this has been going on. More to the point, I wonder if this sort of thing has been going on since before recorded financial history. Even more to the point, I wonder if a response to these financial crisies, if not the records of the crisis itself, has come down to us in the Jewish concept of "Jubilee."

As you may know, "Jubilee" is an ancient Jewish custom of forgiving debts, ending leases, freeing slaves, and generally starting the financial system fresh. In Leviticus, it's described as occurring every 50th year, about when the generation of men who were working at the start of the last Jubilee might be expected to have died off or otherwise left the financial system of the day.

I am wondering if, perhaps, "Jubilee" was an ancient recognition of, and formalization of, the unrest that seems to occur in financial markets as generations pass. Is it possible that the old Israelites had enough experience with human nature and finance to plan for the financial breakups they knew would occur?

Rather than research this on my own, I am, as you can see, lazily throwing it out to the Freepers for comment. I hope someone reads this, and, for their own amusement perhaps, is tempted to disprove or bolster the idea that "Jubilee" is a remnant of generational financial crisies that have been going on since ancient times. If so, not only would that be historically interesting, but perhaps it would suggest a course of action for our own financial markets. Perhaps, in modern times, we should formalize a system by which financial contracts are ended every 50 years or so. If we must have crisis, perhaps it is better to have a brief, predictable crisis rather than a long, unpredictable crisis.

Your thoughts?
housemouse,I have not a clue as to how to read these charts but I do look forward to your posts and I have felt for over a year now just a gut feeling that this election would not go smoothly if at all

housemouse,I have not a clue as to how to read these charts but I do look forward to your posts and I have felt for over a year now just a gut feeling that this election would not go smoothly if at all

Thanks for your post, magiemay. Your gut feeling is right on track. But, don't sell yourself short on reading the signs of the times. They just support your natural intuition, which is a gift from Himself.

Just learn the words/principles of the planets, and use these to make your own sentences when you see the timing work. Don't try to be too specific, for that is not our human calling.

Our only task, if we are interested, is to understand the basic language, and then watch to see how it all plays out, within the framework God has given us.

This posted because it is within the "time" window of the transiting Moon to the Saturn/Uranus battle. See how the fight is developing?

Exclusive: Obama to preempt McCain assault
By: Mike Allen
October 4, 2008 11:14 PM EST

Branding his opponent as “erratic in a crisis,” Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) is preempting plans by Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) to portray him as having sinister connections to controversial Chicagoans.

Obama officials call it political jujitsu – turning the attacks back on the attacker.

McCain officials had said early in the weekend that they plan to begin advertising after Tuesday’s debate that will tie Obama to convicted money launderer Tony Rezko and former Weathermen radical William Ayers.

But Obama isn’t waiting to respond. His campaign is going up Monday on national cable stations with a scathing ad saying: “Three quarters of a million jobs lost this year. Our financial system in turmoil. And John McCain? Erratic in a crisis. Out of touch on the economy. No wonder his campaign wants to change the subject.

“Turn the page on the financial crisis by launching dishonorable, dishonest ‘assaults’ against Barack Obama. Struggling families can't turn the page on this economy, and we can't afford another president who is this out of touch.”

Then Obama says: “I'm Barack Obama and I approved this message.”

McCain officials told Politico that the new offensive is likely to focus on Rezko and Ayers. The officials said the campaign will not bring up the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama’s former pastor, because McCain has forbade them from using that as a weapon. Without being specific, the officials said outside groups may focus on Wright.

When word of the planned attacks leaked Saturday, Obama officials said within hours that it was an attempt by McCain to distract voters from the economy.

“We think the McCain campaign made a huge error by telling the press that their strategy was to distract from the most important issue facing voters,” a senior Obama official said. “Every attack going forward will be easy to characterize for what it is – an attempt to distract from the Bush-McCain economic record."

McCain spokesman Tucker Bounds hinted at the tough new line Saturday on “Fox & Friends.”

“There are associations that are important to who Barack Obama is as a candidate, who he’d be as president,” Bounds said.

Obama-Biden communications director Dan Pfeiffer said about the new ads: “If John McCain thinks he can ‘turn the page’ on the economic crisis facing American families, he is even more out of touch than we imagined. Now there may be no good answers for John McCain due to his erratic response to the financial crisis, but his desire to avoid discussing the economy is something we will remind voters of everyday for the next month.”

© 2008 Capitol News Company, LLC

I love all this and truelly believe in it,yet I'm so confused and really can't interpret any of it. Could anybody do that ,ala "Astrology for Dummies". What does it all mean for the US.
I am in the same boat personally.I had my chart done years ago and the woman gave me a two hour reading. I taped it and can't find the tape,so I have no idea what that all means. I also have all my kids and husbands,not that its doing me any good!

Here is a good website to get you started, hockeymom.

The secret to learning astrology is to see it like a language. You have to learn the "words" before you can make intelligent sentences.

Take it slow, and learn the principles. Following event charts is a good way. It is so tempting to look at personal charts looking for direction, but I think that just gets you confused.

I know my chart, but I don't pay much attention to it, because like popeye said, "I yam what I yam". That said, when you watch the transits to your chart, and observe how these work in your life, you are better prepared to take on life's challenges.

An example for you. My grown son was having a "down" period a few years back, and asked me to check his chart. I did, and he was having a Neptune transit. He wanted "instant" resolution, what to do, etc.

I told him there was nothing to do but to accept that this was a period of confusion and fogginess, and that it would go on much longer than he would like. But, that it was a part of life, could be endured, and eventually would pass. There was nothing wrong with him, as these transits happen to all of us.

Anyway, here is the link. Go through the basic lessons over and over. Make "flash cards" for yourself, and read them over again and again...

http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/index.html

This probably doesn't belong here as it isn't necessarily astrology,but while reading various forums,some dealing with psychic predictions,some astrology,on the outcome of the election,many of them seem to be in agreement that the person who is elected will not be the one inaugerated. Its alittle scary and disconcerting to me and I wonder if either of the candidates have something very negative in their charts between Nov. and Jan.
Thanks

I have looked at both charts (Obama & McCain), and can't find a definitive winner.

I read the opinions of other astrologers posting on the net, but so many of them inject their own politics into their analysis, which is a waste of time.

Probably why the Bible warns us against astrologers, in fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021