Greta - OTR 12/15/08

I wonder if the ants are watching what we watch, if they know these little bones are little Caylee??? kc told LA to tell CA and him where to go look..........familiar places to them close to home, wonder if they ever did???

A forensic anthropologist can tell if they are animal v/s human.

Forensic dentist can look at pictures of Caylee smiling and tell by the teeth.

Baden- They know it's Caylee.

That's it.

ETA..Nope it's not, the A's lawyer coming on???

wait...more.....the A's talking probably from LKL???? coming after commercial

how long can these people lie and keep this circus going????

how can they live in that house???

on live web cam (off now probably) did the A's put all those lights on? what a glare.
poor neighbors!!!!

Pam says its a high burden to meet an insanity defense for Casey-

Is this all greta had on? I missed the show. Nothing new?

no way i can remember everything jeff and Pam Bondi just said- They were talking about reviewing the findings of Henry lee, etc before the trial- meaning the defense can view what the state has and vice versa- is this correct passionflower?

on live web cam (off now probably) did the ants put all those lights on? what a glare.
poor neighbors!!!!

It looks like the Anthonys will try to keep up the lie for as long as it serves them. If the prosecution finds Casey's fingerprints on that duct tape, I think it's all over. There's no way they can continue the lie of the "nanny" did it.

I don't see how they can continue to live in that house knowing what probably happened there.

on live web cam (off now probably) did the ants put all those lights on? what a glare.
poor neighbors!!!!

im not sure, how they much longer they can continue this FIASCO

but LE is about to STICK A FORK IN IT

It looks like the Anthonys will try to keep up the lie for as long as it serves them. If the prosecution finds Casey's fingerprints on that duct tape, I think it's all over. There's no way they can continue the lie of the "nanny" did it.

I don't see how they can continue to live in that house knowing what probably happened there.

CA states that KC would never harm Caylee because she loved her.

Maybe so but, sadly, she only ever loved her like a 'pet'. KC became tired of the pet so she disposed of her and placed her in KC's secret hiding place with the other pets. Sad.

Everyone admits that KC never bonded with Caylee as a daughter and she was more of an inconvenience to partying than a beloved extension of KC.

CA states that KC would never harm Caylee because she loved her.

Maybe so but, sadly, she only ever loved her like a 'pet'. KC became tired of the pet so she disposed of her and placed her in KC's secret hiding place with the other pets. Sad.

Everyone admits that KC never bonded with Caylee as a daughter and she was more of an inconvenience to partying than a beloved extension of KC.

Were these the A's pets or other peoples pets that disappeared after they met KC? IE Early signs of serious trouble on the horizon.:confused:

I feel GVS is really getting alot more info out to people than NG...tonight they had our 2 local people from Tampa on ther, Pam Bondi and Jeff Brown. They explained the discovery rule in FL is very liberal...and Jeff (defense atty) said its typical for defense to wait to reveal their defense so they try different theorys...therefore, if they have 10 pyschs examine her and find 2 to say shes nuts, they dont have to reveal to the SAO how many examined her....that would be considered "work notes"....but Pam (SAO) said it creates a much higher threshold for defense if they go insanity route.

Personally, I think the entire defense team is insane for even getting involved in this fiasco.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back