What do we know about KW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a time, prior to KC changing her story to Caylee was taken by Zanny from BP, when many here thought she may try to pin it on the killer of NG from her statement to LE that she had lost her cell there..Now this comes up about RW..I wonder where all of this is going to lead? :waitasec:

Even if he is NOT the man in the sketch I can see JB using all of this info to his advantage. :furious:

Yes, because KC and CA kept using June 9th as the last date they last saw Caylee, same timeframe NG was murdered in JBP, until the father's day video proved them wrong.

KW's car is an 03'

Also cream color vs white but still the same model car..Just one more freaky twist that warranted investigating & this will go on&on! I don't think there's any doubt about that!

Ok guys, I am on the verge of divorce - between Caylee, Haleigh & the economy I barely have time for laundry and dinner! (lol)

BUT I can not wait to see what LE says about the sketch and photo (because my gut says it's a match) and reading through the doc dump yesterday that KW info made me go hmmmm...you guys are sooo good!!!

LOL- I know what ya mean

Guess it is Officer C's territory. Did anyone ever hear what was the result of Le's investigation into this officer. Did we ever find a picture of RC? How old is he?

ETA: Was he acquainted with KC? She seemed to know a lot of young LE officers.

No i have not seem anything on Officer Cain, if you read tips in doc dump. there email below the tip that someone asked what he did with bag from LE's office. and it sound to me they were not happy with his reply.

So I have read all the posts so my question is what is all the speculation about? That this KW person was Caylees' father and he knew where her remains were?

The fuss is that KW called his finding in about week before the meter reader.
and also KW also was out there in Oct. And also he look alot like screcth
fo from NG case.

To me, it is just hard not to feel that these two cases are connected...When I went on the first search, I got to meet SA from OCSO, very nice man...we talked for awhile and I mentioned to him about the office of the ZF that got broke into, he was very interested in what I could tell him about this. I was of course trying to connect KC to it...then as the case went on and the other ZF came along, I kinda forgot about that one....I had NO CLUE at the time that this other ZF had anything to do with this jogger....this whole thing is just so confusing to me, but I still think that these two cases are connected in some sort of way....and wouldn't it just be crazy if Nicole G was CA's therapist???

WoW, that is a very good theory, I never thought about that. the Nicole's case is always in the back of my mind with I think od Casey. I always wonder why that my head would make me feel that way. Weird

When I first read through some of the psychic tips from the first doc dump, it hit up side the head how many calls came in so closely describing Caylee's final resting place for the last 1/2 year as well as some that described that abandoned house. JSJ even taped her "blind drive" to that area. My thoughts keep going back to how many psychic's "saw" this location. Was DC privy to info on this search/tip by KW? Are the two searches connected...the one by KW and later by DC? :waitasec: Things that make ya go hummmm....
Like with RK, I've always wondered that when LE hadn't deemed the tips credible that MAYBE and I do mean MAYBE tips were then phoned into the hotline the As set up. Now, those calls we haven't seen, right?

No i have not seem anything on Officer Cain, if you read tips in doc dump. there email below the tip that someone asked what he did with bag from LE's office. and it sound to me they were not happy with his reply.

OK I googled Cain and his age is listed as 40. Too old for KC? He started his position in 2006. I couldn't find a pic of him. I was just curious to see him. Anybody have one of him?

If I am helping the defense I won't be happy. I hesitated to post the pic, but I was startled by the resemblance. I was always intrigued by the NG/Blanchard Park theories in connection to this case.

I'd try to think of it as helping the truth be known, regardless of what the truth may turn out to be. Great sleuthing, ya'll!

I absolutely believe that what KW called in, in August must of been Caylee's clothes and stuffed animals. Unbelievable that the deputy left them at the scene.

Deputy Cain met up with Kronk at the woods on Aug 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong