AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I think I've figured this one out...

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

TPS is saying here that when EJ left on the 18th, she didn't pick Gabriel up from the Smith's house. She had them bring Gabriel to meet her somewhere. And when they met up with her she had a GPS in the car and it was turned on. Which didn't make sense to TPS because EJ had told them to meet her there so I guess TPS figured she had it turned on to find the place where she told them to meet her.

So that's another piece of the puzzle. Where did EJ tell the Smiths to meet her to drop off Gabriel on the 18th before she took off? Why couldn't she just go to their place to pick him up? She was just taking him to see his father right? Why the mysterious hand off at some other meeting place?

It is also entirely possible Elizabeth DID drive to Victoria, as her GPS supposedly says. But Gabriel may have been driven in another direction altogether, if he had been handed off to someone else...the trip to Victoria may have been 'false tracks' and allow time for someone else to get somewhere else.

Since we both think it, it's gotta be right. I don't think TPS is lying about this because of her link to this Yanni (?) reporter.
TPS thinks she's gonna come out a hero.
Since she can't dazzle us with brilliant, she'll baffle us with BS.
IMO, she thinks we're all stupid.

T S: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria.

CASAREZ: And what day was the cell phone significance from Victoria, Texas? What day was that?

T S: Sunday the 27th. And that was the day that she would not communicate with me by verbal. She only communicated by texting and telling me that she was out of range because she was driving.

What I can gather from this is the day they met up for EJ to take Gabe back from the Smiths They met at a "nutral" location. When everyone arived she had a GPS in her car. then she carries on with telling the show what she told the police today...
The info from Yami about the cell phone being in victoria, but I can't find where the convo about the GPS says that they actually got info off of it. IT BEING THE GPS

Here is the website maybe someone else can find it! lol http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

Tornado Bus Company webpage: http://www.tornadobus.com/index2.html It's in Spanish.

It gives an address and phone number for the San Antonio station, but there is no schedule that I can find?

Salem

You really have to google earth that place to understand why that is. Let's just say it's no Greyhound Terminal. Especially in a large city like SA.

OT: I'm trying to read everything and this thread is moving fast. I haven't been thanking all the posts I should have. I apologise.

Thank you to everyone providing all this good information! I really do appreciate it!

:blowkiss:

IMO Gabriel is not in San Antonio, Victoria or Nashville. He is long gone. He may have been in all those places but if there is indeed an underground network then he is somewhere no one has even thought of. At this point in time I doubt that JS and TFPS know where he is anymore all they know is that he is safe. I hope that the people who have him are not evil and are selling babies to people who want kids and not those who commit evil acts against children. I also think his appearance has been altered by now. He may even be dressed as a girl until he is finally placed in a home. I think that won't be for a while and his looks will have changed as he ages by the time he is mainstreamed back into society. I am praying this is the case and not that EJ harmed him.

The cell phone pings in Victoria info came out yesterday I believe.

Here's the transcript from tonight's NG show.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

And here is where TS talks about the GPS and I really can't understand what she's talking about.

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria.

~snip~

First of all can't LE use the mileage on the car to see how many extra miles are on it? That would be one way of finding out if EJ went to Victoria or not. Also TPS states where we were to meet up.....so where were JS and TPS on the 27th of Dec?

Personally I wish that the Smiths would just shut up and back out of the case. Mark Klass had it right on the show tonight..... I don't know, but by looking at the Smith's body language they seem nervous about something.

I also would like to know just why the reporter from San Anton is giving them all of this inside info? Oh the Smith's just plain irk me!

Okay I think I've figured this one out...

TPS is saying here that when EJ left on the 18th, she didn't pick Gabriel up from the Smith's house. She had them bring Gabriel to meet her somewhere. And when they met up with her she had a GPS in the car and it was turned on. Which didn't make sense to TPS because EJ had told them to meet her there so I guess TPS figured she had it turned on to find the place where she told them to meet her.

So that's another piece of the puzzle. Where did EJ tell the Smiths to meet her to drop off Gabriel on the 18th before she took off? Why couldn't she just go to their place to pick him up? She was just taking him to see his father right? Why the mysterious hand off at some other meeting place?

Eliz's raw interview from the jail on the phone with the news guy. She says when you give up your child for adoption you don't know where the parents live. I bet the Smiths wouldn't give her their address so she wouldn't show up to take her baby back.

:cow:

Just wanted to add to my post about the GPS. IMO TPS is trying to say that she just realized that it was odd that EJ would have a GPS, turned on, in her car just to take Gabriel to visit his Dad. Like this is a big revelation now to her.

That's another question I suppose. Was the GPS owned by the grandfather since it was in his car or was that another purchase that EJ had to make with the money from selling the dogs, renting the room etc. :waitasec:

~snip~

First of all can't LE use the mileage on the car to see how many extra miles are on it? That would be one way of finding out if EJ went to Victoria or not. Also TPS states where we were to meet up.....so where were JS and TPS on the 27th of Dec?

Personally I wish that the Smiths would just shut up and back out of the case. Mark Klass had it right on the show tonight..... I don't know, but by looking at the Smith's body language they seem nervous about something.

I also would like to know just why the reporter from San Anton is giving them all of this inside info? Oh the Smith's just plain irk me!

BBM
because she doesn't read WS and she doesn't know the TRUE T&JS!
some people are just gullible! and it seems as if she might just be one of those people. wonder if her "inside" info is keeping the smiths informed enough to keep baby Gabe one step ahead of everyone else?

I know exactly what you mean! I live in Tempe and I can't even begin to express how frustrating this is to me.

You really have to google earth that place to understand why that is. Let's just say it's no Greyhound Terminal. Especially in a large city like SA.

I'm really confused about this GPS. I have a garmin and the only way it shows where I have been is if I entered in an address I wanted to go to. When I know where I'm driving and just have to on, it doesn't show where I've been. With that said, my garmin is a couple of years old. Maybe the newer models can track......

I have no idea why my post attached as a reply:banghead:

I must be really tired. So GN my WS friends. And lets hope and pray that by morning Gabriel will be found safe and sound.

The cell phone pings in Victoria info came out yesterday I believe.

Here's the transcript from tonight's NG show.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

And here is where TS talks about the GPS and I really can't understand what she's talking about.

Why does Tammi even add that last bit of info?

Can a Garmin be tracked with pings?

I'm really confused about this GPS. I have a garmin and the only way it shows where I have been is if I entered in an address I wanted to go to. When I know where I'm driving and just have to on, it doesn't show where I've been. With that said, my garmin is a couple of years old. Maybe the newer models can track......

You're right. The Garmin and the cell phone pings showing her in Victoria are two separate issues in my opinion.

I'm not sure where Tammi was going with the Garmin story. I can only guess that she was implying she should have known EJ was leaving town because she had her GPS turned on in her car.

How on earth did Tammi know it was a Garmin? I mean if that's a brand is there something unique about it that would make it stand out from say your average GPS? Why not just say GPS? Now I'm thinking Tammi gave her the dang thing, that's how she knows it was in the car.
I tell ya this gal is doing a serious backstroke.:furious:

I wonder if LE or the San Anton FBI field office has checked out the airport. San Antonio does have one and IF EJ was getting help from some underground group Gabe may have flown out of the area and could be anywhere.

Then again if she did do something to him, there are a bunch of quarries around the area.

Just wanted to add to my post about the GPS. IMO TPS is trying to say that she just realized that it was odd that EJ would have a GPS, turned on, in her car just to take Gabriel to visit his Dad. Like this is a big revelation now to her.

That's another question I suppose. Was the GPS owned by the grandfather since it was in his car or was that another purchase that EJ had to make with the money from selling the dogs, renting the room etc. :waitasec:

See my post above - what is Tammi referring to when she says "when we met up"?

There does seem to be some confusion here tonight about the GPS. TPS did not say it had anything to do with Victoria or anything at all to do with the last day in SA before boarding the bus. She was referring to the day that EJ left Arizona.

Although it might have retained some of the addresses she went to in San Antonio while she was there. I would imagine she would have had to use it to find that Raymond Russell Park. It's really tricky to get there from the Quality Inn without some good directions.
:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member