Forensic Astrology - ZAHRA BAKER missing 10yr old Hickory, NC 10/9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ready for some astro analysis on the "find" yesterday! is there anything you guys need to do that? let me know and I will ferret it back here asap!

The Horary, "where is Zahra" has Moon in Virgo (an earth sign) 4th house, I said would be probably indicative of in the ground.

She was/is.

The hole has been dug, a smaller one now they say inside the larger one.
Body parts there.

Sick sick people who did this to Zahra. Two of them, shown by the Ruler of the 7th, the others - or Sagittarius, a double bodied sign.

zahrawhereisshehorarych.gif

The quesited (Zahra and her body) is represented by Mercury found in the 6th house in the so-called evil degree of Scorpio, surrounded by the Sun & Mars (those 2 who decided what to do after her death ) . The co-ruler of the quesited is the Moon, in the "end of the matter house" or the 4th. The 5th house planets and symbols tell the tale of the business of the 4th...the preceeding house. In this case, Saturn, Atropos, & Moira (on either side of Saturn), indicative of her death .

I wish it weren't so, and it's hard to look at this or talk about her now.

The South Node (always a bad sign for a negative answer) is in the 1st house of the querent,.and between Hades & Kronos.
The 12th house of hidden things, is the hidden body, as Admetoes (sickness that was chronic) might be seen there conjunct Algol as
Zahra's poor little body. Hidden from view but definately gone from this world now.

thanks leo... you guys all along said she was in the ground... and it appears that part of her maybe was. thanks

~ the bone found on Christie Road on 3 November is a positive DNA match for Zahra (from DNA profile made from items taken from home)

~ cheek swabs will be taken of bio mom and dad to create a dna profile to further test (including the remains found on dudley shoals road)

~ Remains from DS road have been sent to the ME and than they will be sent to SBI for testing

~ ME says the DS remains are of a child

~ cannot confirm DS remains are Zahra yet and there is no timetable on this

~ any future information on this case will be extremely limited to ensure sucessful prosecution of the case.

~ no questions taken

I do want to thank the Forensic Astrologers for delving into this extremely sad case and giving us answers. I know it is not easy to see what you see. It is truly a gift you share from the heart. Thank You.

Rest in Peace, Zahra.

Thanks for all of the cases that you work on. Too many have sad outcomes.

I don't know how reliable this is as it is the only article I can find about Adam Baker being arrested today. But it was posted "36 minutes ago", so maybe the rest of the news world has not caught up yet.

http://www.thepressbuzz.com/360/zahra-baker-case-more-questions/

Zahra Baker’s father was arrested this morning on charges relating to her disappearance. ... The County Sheriff, John McDevitt said “He seems concerned. I don’t know how sincere his concern is” . When the police man asked if he believed Adam Baker, McDevitt said, “I don’t.”

***I think the author of this article is writing in their second language.

ty this is actually a blog regarding "hot" news stories and not an actual news site. I really appreciate the fact that you also posted that no one else was reporting it. It has since been debunked as inaccurate.

~ the bone found on Christie Road on 3 November is a positive DNA match for Zahra (from DNA profile made from items taken from home)

~ cheek swabs will be taken of bio mom and dad to create a dna profile to further test (including the remains found on dudley shoals road)

~ Remains from DS road have been sent to the ME and than they will be sent to SBI for testing

~ ME says the DS remains are of a child

~ cannot confirm DS remains are Zahra yet and there is no timetable on this

~ any future information on this case will be extremely limited to ensure sucessful prosecution of the case.

~ no questions taken

Notice that in the Horary chart, "Cupido", the TNP planet, which represents
Marriage, getting together, family, among other things; also in this case is in the 7th house of committed partners, and happens to be square the Moon in Virgo (the end of the matter house 4) and semi-square to Venus.
They will no doubt turn against each other to try and save oneself, or blame the other.

POF (Pars Fortuna) in this case found a 9 Leo in the 3rd house squares the Sun (the Father of Zahra) found in the 6th of decision making,for Virgo rules this house, hence a Mercury influence.

He's toast......imo.

3rd House POF suggests the partner trying to destroy him with her words.

POF conjuncts "The Asses" (how appropriate is this)......a part of the Crab nebula, in the constellation of Cancer the crab (Sidereal sky)
In the Tropical Zodiac, it falls to the next sign, that of Leo at the 9th degree for the Southern *advertiser censored*.
(there is also a Northern *advertiser censored*) and together form the Asses., or Asselus

Squaring the Sun = "low morality, bad habits , downfall brought by enemies/ self seeking " are all possible traits.
Ptolemy said, "like the Sun and Mars in a semi-square" or so attributed on the Constellation of Words links.

Anne Wright: http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Constellations/Cancer.html#Fixed_stars_in_

One habit crabs have is when they are put in a barrel and one tries to escape the others will pull him back down, giving rise to the term "crabs in a barrel". It relates to people who envy another's success and go out of their way to do things to hold them back and drag them down

He'll likely be arrested after a look at a possible date of death, which will likely contradict the "last seen" time given in the bogus 911 calls.

ty this is actually a blog regarding "hot" news stories and not an actual news site. I really appreciate the fact that you also posted that no one else was reporting it. It has since been debunked as inaccurate.

Zahra, you won't be needing the Barbie leg. You have wings now and have blessed multitudes with your spirit and courage.

:angel2:

Zahra had asteroid "Australia" 19:27 Scorpio, trine "Honeycutt" (your piece of the pie) 19:38 Pisces. Her piece of the pie was free health care from Australia.

I used Dec. 17, 2008 as the date she left Australia. She moved in with EB's father on Dec. 19, 2008. On Dec. 17th "Australia" was 20 Leo squaring her natal Australia 19:27 Scorpio. Uranus was at 18:53 Pisces, conjunct her honeycutt - now she's has no more healthcare.

On June 17, 2009 Chiron, Jupiter & Neptune are Transiting Rx at 26 Aquarius - atop her natal "Nemisis" 26:49 Aquarius. She should be on a plane heading back to Australia as their visa is fini at this point. She's lost her health care & I suspect she's getting sick again. Chiron conjunct Nemesis, which is squaring asteroid "America" 26 Scorpio Rx.

HI all, been reading here as usual, trying to absorb all your insight. I haven't read every single post, but has there been a barn(possibly abandoned) related to this case at all?

Thanks in advance

Also, Emily (biomom) flew back to Oz tonight.

I would love to know, to feel secure in this feeling, that AB is involved... and will be charged.

A photocopy of the legal filing in Superior Court, requesting a bond hearing. It is here that Elisa states "dismemberment" and apparently gives LE locations to look for the body, as well as evidence at the house.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/...bond+redux.pdf

*received & recorded in Clerk's office 11/15/10 @ 2:32pm

Hello all... not sure how to phrase what I am asking here. Bear with me, please...

I've been following Zahra's case closely and of course that has "heated up" in the last week with the discovery of things that were intended to be hidden... It also seems that there's new information in Kyron's case tonight. And tonight we hear that Natalee's jawbone and teeth may have washed ashore in Aruba.

Can anyone give me some astrological insight into what is going on from about Nov. 7 or 8 to the present, what with all this "surfacing of what had been hidden"?

Sorry if this is not clear... but seems that there are a whole lot of secrets coming to the surface of late....

Pulling this info over from the main Zahra Baker forum. Some new info contained here. It's not pretty, but some of it confirms the step-mothers charts even more.

There is also mention of possible rape.

Documents reveal new possible suspects in rape and killing of Zahra Baker.

Ten-year-old Zahra Baker may have been raped before she was murdered, and her dismembered body then concealed in a bed comforter and car cover, and discarded in a Dumpster behind a grocery store, according to court documents released this afternoon.

The documents don't reveal how the girl died, but they suggest that acquaintances of Zahra's stepmother may have played a role in the girl's death. The records detail for the first time Elisa Baker's account of what was done with Zahra's body, and offer a glimpse of evidence police have uncovered.

In a statement to police, a source relays information that two men may have raped Zahra. When asked if they killed her, the source said "they might have hit her in the head." Elisa Baker directed investigators to the Fox Ridge apartments in Hickory. Through her attorney, she admitted that she and Adam Baker wrapped Zahra's prosthetic leg in a white trash bag and threw it in the apartment Dumpster.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ra-bakers-body-dismembered.html#ixzz16p1tKm7B

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...ra-bakers-body-dismembered.html#ixzz16oH8PWo4

This article mentions a possible location where the alleged rape took place (a house on County Line Road in Hildebran). Both articles mention two men. This article says "
The documents allege that two men raped the girl and that one of those men had a relationship with Elisa Baker, Zahra’s stepmother."
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25950739/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members