2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, before this trial started I was lucky to get out of bed at 10 am without a loud FIRE ALARM. We'll I've been waking up way before court time every morning without an alarm. This morning I had a dream that shook me to my core, it woke me up at 7:00 am. The dream faded kinda, it's like on the tip of your tongue but can't say it? Like that. I know it has something to do with George and his time line. Something that could be big that nobody to date has picked up on but I saw it in the dream.

He isn't guilty of the murder of Caylee at all in the dream.

LOL now you know this case is getting to me! I need a shot in my coffee I think.

Has anyone on here followed up in a thread how one of the young men witnesses said that ICA would get upset when she could not get Caylee to sleep? do you all recall that? I thought that should be followed up on as to how she "eventually" got Caylee to sleep, I would think that could be when the "Zanny"-Xanax-Chloroform stuff might have started, she would want to "be" with her "men" friends at night, but needed to do something with Caylee for a while, i.e., "get" her to sleep on queue. I thought this could also be part of the motive, since the young man actually stated that.

I found that statement interesting,and I was surprised that the SA did not follow up and ask more questions to establish exactly what this practice was all about.I doubt if they will be able to recapture this statement from this witness as he lives out of town I think. IMHO opportunity wasted. :twocents:

Weird, I too dreamed of GA, but he was forgiving KC and walking beside her.

I think we have a problem, dreams of GA, man that does not sound good. :floorlaugh:

Good Morning Peeps . . . . this has really become a sickness . . . this morning instead of waking @ 5 to watch . . . I actually woke @ 4!!!! Can we say . . . . addiction?

had to step away from computer yesterday during jb badgering of ga.....couldn't do it---quesitoned later if I could watch this farce of the judicial play out...needless to say....here I am----:innocent:--don't know how long I will last...this to me is mocking and very scary for any witness in the future....the claims they can make with out backing it up...:sick: And then worry about potential damage to the inmates character?---they have ruined so many....If it truly was an accident they should have said so from day one...not this late in the game....:loser:

Good Morning,

Does anyone know if CNN of InSession will be covering trial on TV today ?

Thanks !

HLN advertising it at 1:00 est....could be wrong --- but that is what I heard/read......:waitasec:

I have me the worst headache ever...I will not play sidebar drinking games, I will not play sidebar drinking games....

and yet Im still up anxiously awaiting the live feed to start. Im going need an intervention after 2 months of this! lol

Anyone have a link to JA response to JB yesterday? JA's hypothetical? OMG that was so good.

Good Morning Everybody! Here's hoping for a positive and productive day!

I believe that HLN is going to show the morning's proceedings on tape during the afternoon.

I have me the worst headache ever...I will not play sidebar drinking games, I will not play sidebar drinking games....

and yet Im still up anxiously awaiting the live feed to start. Im going need an intervention after 2 months of this! lol

I hear ya although my headache hasn't started yet cuz i feel like I've still been drinking think its going to be a tough afternoon for me :p

Those look like the clothes they had on yesterday, and I remember someone commenting yesterday about Mallory hugging GA and a woman (her mom?)

Yes, sorry about that. now has the multi-colored screen, sayd "event will start in 9 minutes, 2 seconds" on the side. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong