2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Casey knew too and she again mislead the court system and should be held accountable. All of them !!!!!!

sentence her to a year and thrown in another year of pobation !!!

Charleyann:banghead:

Although this girl is long winded, she's very intelligent.

I agree. She will be an asset to the bar at some point, but she better keep that in mind while she is working for the "finger flyer".....guilt by association and her reputation in Florida will suffer.

What about the rollback of time on the second sentence...how could she be serving time and on probation at the same time....

Someday Ms Fryer will be a force to be reckoned with. Gotta give her credit for tenacity.

If nothing else she is the only one of the DT that actually does some research and cites precedent before she argues....

Oh right, an officer of the court must never bring up a screw-up Ms Fryer.

Judge Strickland never knew that she was serving out her probation in jail, did he?? Had he known he could have made the court aware that was not what he said.

In a sense it was done under handedly. The KC and JB way. :loser:

They sure are working awful hard to keep her from serving the time she was given. What happened to "I take full and complete responsibility for my actions...I wish I had been a better friend :cry: "

They sure are working awful hard to keep her from serving the time she was given. What happened to "I take full and complete responsibility for my actions...I wish I had been a better friend :cry: "

It's called selective memory. :banghead:

Sheesh I thought this would be a 15 minute hearing and FCA would be given her way. I got things to do. But at least if she gets her way they had to work for it.

I bet Judge Perry takes the weekend to check this mess over.

"If you can call it probation" HHJP!!!!!!!!!!!

They're trying to hoodwink the system... and have been. Perry is not pleased, but what will he do about it? grrr

I ammend my post-he is frustrated at his lack of precedence I think.

bobkealing bob kealing
Very likely yes“@Kriss57: @bobkealing sounds like Perry will go do further research an rule later?”
43 seconds ago

I think so too. Hope not tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads