The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path

Supposedly, her mom went missing before Stacy met Drew, but not sure how accurate that may actually be. Stacy's mom had a drinking problem and could have met Drew at a local bar at some point in time before she turned up missing. I have always wondered if Drew didn't get rid of her too. But the story from Drew and Stacy's family is that Stacy's mom disappeared before DP met Stacy.
Stacy's mother:
Christie Marie Cales (nee Toutges)
http://doenetwork.org/cases/2263dfil.html

I wonder if Drew knew Christina, Stacy's older sister? Anyone know? I can't help but think he is connected to the Mother somehow.

Please add to list little 13 year old missing ...........Racheal mellon missing 13 years......DP first on scene?????????????
John Spira...........
acandyrose.com has a great site on DP as well as WS!!!

I am in the WOW shock myself after finding this thread. I am hoping that he decides to be a glory hound and confess to all like the BTK sociopath!

I think a lot of people in the area are starting to wonder if the John Spira case is connected to this one.

I also think that DP might be related to Stacy's mother. Unfortunately I can't help but think if she were still alive, someone would have heard from her with all of this going on. It would seem that even if she suffers from mental illness, she would be concerned for her daughter's safety. In the link on the Doe Network, it mentions that she had criminal charges. Is that how she could be connected to DP?

Ironically I know the family of suspected murder victim Jeffrey Archer and another website lists him as Vicki's boyfriend. I was told Jeffrey was shot with a high powered rifle and he was found in a canal. Oddly when I looked up the cold case after reading this forum, I discovered his body was in a shipping/sanitation canal adjacent to ARCHER ave!! How bizarre is that! Accordingly his vehicle was about 1 mile away at a place called Indian head park.

What are the odds of all these people ending up dead and all having a connection to Drew Peterson? As with most serial killers the true numbers are never discovered. Some serial killers hide their murders, while others embellish them for fame. I think if Drew did kill these people the true list may be much higher, and if drew doesn't talk we will never know, and I don't believe he ever will.

Ironically I know the family of suspected murder victim Jeffrey Archer and another website lists him as Vicki's boyfriend. I was told Jeffrey was shot with a high powered rifle and he was found in a canal. Oddly when I looked up the cold case after reading this forum, I discovered his body was in a shipping/sanitation canal adjacent to ARCHER ave!! How bizarre is that! Accordingly his vehicle was about 1 mile away at a place called Indian head park.

What are the odds of all these people ending up dead and all having a connection to Drew Peterson? As with most serial killers the true numbers are never discovered. Some serial killers hide their murders, while others embellish them for fame. I think if Drew did kill these people the true list may be much higher, and if drew doesn't talk we will never know, and I don't believe he ever will.

I have a feeling that after everything is said and done and DP is convicted, he loves himself to do a book like Ted Bundy!
DP can't keep his mouth shut very long..........bragger type.

Stacy Peterson's sister calls upcoming movie a waste
Chicago Tribune

"Cassandra Cales still goes out in search of her sister's body. Even now, the tips trickle in, through email, Myspace, Facebook, findstacypeterson.net.

A few days ago, a woman reported that she had spied a blue barrel near a walking path, the kind of barrel some people suspect Drew Peterson used to smuggle Stacy's body away.

Cales went to look, but it was just an ordinary blue trash can, unsealed and empty.

Each time Cales follows a tip, she's snapped back to the day in 2007 that Stacy disappeared. She follows the leads anyway, despite each fresh flush of sick bewilderment and each new disappointment.

"If somebody says, 'I'm a psychic and your sister's under this rock,'" she said by phone Thursday, "I'll go look."

Most of us are idle spectators in the long drama of Drew Peterson, the former Bolingbrook cop who's in jail on charges of murdering his third wife, Kathleen Savio, and whose fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, vanished.

We laugh at the news that Drew's story will soon be polished into a TV movie starring Rob Lowe. Pretty boy Rob as beefy buffoon Drew? We snort and do alternative casting: Randy Quaid? Jim Belushi? Meanwhile, Drew cracks that he'd prefer Denzel Washington.

For Cales, it's no joke."

More @ link

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...1_stacy-peterson-drew-peterson-kathleen-savio

The Stacy Peterson case vhas never between a joke to me. I knew the first time I heard about it, that drew was atleast involved if not completely responsible for her disappearance, and, imo, her death. I keep hoping they will put the pieces of the puzzle together and charge him. Not sure if I remember correctly but, wasn't he a police officer in the town they lived? If so, they might not have handled the case properly, thinking that since he is a police officer, he couldn't have anything to do with her disappearance. Are they trying to build a case against him as we speak? I hope for stacy and her family, they prosecute him and make him pay for his crimes!

So many cases have made me so sad, and this is definitely one of them. I always thought Stacey would have been found by now but, sadly, I think Drew made sure she wouldn't be found.

My heart has always gone out to Stacey's children, sister and family. Drew is an evil one and I hope he rots in jail and hell later!

The Stacy Peterson case vhas never between a joke to me. I knew the first time I heard about it, that drew was atleast involved if not completely responsible for her disappearance, and, imo, her death. I keep hoping they will put the pieces of the puzzle together and charge him. Not sure if I remember correctly but, wasn't he a police officer in the town they lived? If so, they might not have handled the case properly, thinking that since he is a police officer, he couldn't have anything to do with her disappearance. Are they trying to build a case against him as we speak? I hope for stacy and her family, they prosecute him and make him pay for his crimes!

There is an ongoing local & federal investigation regarding Stacy's "disappearance" and her family + hundreds of volunteers in this area continue to check out each and every lead that they get, (as well for missing Lisa Stebic)

So many cases have made me so sad, and this is definitely one of them. I always thought Stacey would have been found by now but, sadly, I think Drew made sure she wouldn't be found.

My heart has always gone out to Stacey's children, sister and family. Drew is an evil one and I hope he rots in jail and hell later!

bbm

My fear is that DP had her body cremated and scattered her ashes somewhere HE THOUGHT she "wanted to be".

"I believe she's not missing. She's where she wants to be," he said. (source)

It's why he thinks he pulled off some kind of "perfect crime" imho.
But just like he couldn't resist telling Stacy about killing Kathleen... his big fat ego will cause him to tell someone again. Somewhere. Someday. He'll make a mistake.

Hopefully we get justice for Kathleen that includes death and/or LWOP. Meanwhile... we'll find out what happened to Stacy and if she's not cremated we'll find her.. His ego and his mouth are too big. I believe his eldest son knows what happened as well, fwiw.

(all just moo)

We laugh at the news that Drew's story will soon be polished into a TV movie starring Rob Lowe. Pretty boy Rob as beefy buffoon Drew? We snort and do alternative casting: Randy Quaid? Jim Belushi? Meanwhile, Drew cracks that he'd prefer Denzel Washington.

For Cales, it's no joke."

More @ link

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...1_stacy-peterson-drew-peterson-kathleen-savio

I think Jim Belushi would be great! I also thought of George Kennedy. HOW could they ever cast Rob Lowe as Drew Peterson! That just is NOT believable casting!!!

JMHO but I think any actor/actress that would want to participate in this made for tv "movie" must be really hard up for cash and lacking in morals. How can they make a movie on circumstances that are yet to be seen? Who speaks the truth in this movie for Kathleen? Who speaks the truth for Stacy? I for one won't be tuning in. I've already written several letters in disgust to the Network. Not that they care.

bumping form the news thread

Drew Peterson demands halt to movie about him

Staff report
Chicago Tribune
10:05 a.m. CDT, July 14, 2011

(snipped)

"Lawyers for Drew Peterson are demanding that filming be halted on a made-for-TV movie about the former cop, arguing it invades his privacy and is nothing more than a "character assassination" that would "prejudice any potential jury pool."

The lawyers ask the makers of the movie to "cease and desist" all work on the movie by Friday or face legal action."

""Please govern your conduct accordingly," attorney Walter Maksym ends his seven-page letter to Lifetime Entertainment, A&E Television Networks, Disney and others."

more @ link!

http://www.wgnradio.com/news/local/...t-to-movie-about-him-20110714,0,4405143.story

Yes i heard this just today myself . what do you think about Rob Lowe playing drew ? I gotta admit all done up he looks prettty good for resembelance but If this was asked before hand and who I thought would be a good fit i would never in a million years said Rob Lowe I was thinking more of a harrison ford maybe or a michael douglas .

I am watching a show on Bio right now about him ..what an unattractive person and life he has led . I didn't know I could like him even less than I did but he managed it . I feel so bad for his kids

Don't take this wrong and I'm not trying to convince or to benefit in anyway with what I have to say.

I have had precog abilities since I was a child. I cannot harness it, nor control it. It happens when it happens.

Long time ago, before I even knew about this case or even heard a word about it. I was cleaning house, making my bed. Out of nowhere and this is the first time this has happened to me. I started to see something. It was strange and the only way to describe it if you were watching a movie but with a birds eye view.

I didn't know what I was seeing or what the heck was going on, I leaned up against my bed and just watched what I was seeing.

What I saw was two vehicles parked off the side of a road. This road was like a long side ways S. One vehicle was a SUV (dark color) the other was smaller and I believe a dingy red color. These vehicles were parked facing headlight to headlight. Two men were standing out of the vehicles approx 7 feet way from vehicles, with their backs to the vehicles. They were talking, the guy on the left (in front of dingy red Vehicle) had a baseball cap on, hair poking out, blond, he was fidgeting, very nervous. He was of thin build. The other guy was a larger man but not fat, he had sunglasses on and the time of day was between 4 and 6pm. This guy was talking to the skinny guy. I got the impression he was telling him to do something. At this point I saw the skinny guy look down, then the other guy did. Like they were looking at something. I wanted to see what they were looking at, so I tried, at this point the larger man turned his head around like if he saw me. I pulled back, this is when I noticed just beyond what they were looking at the ground sloped upward about 20 to 30 feet. And up there was a very old graveyard with not many headstones but the ones I saw where old. It wasn't kept very well.

It ended and I just didn't understand what happened or why I saw what I saw, until a few days later. On TV I saw a news report or something and saw Richard Mims and DP, and I literally felt sick. This was the two guys I saw!

I know if I saw that area, I would know it in a second. I tried to look on maps but it didn't help. If I had the money I would drive out that way and look to high heaven.

This case has always been very close to me, but after what I got, I knew I had to step back. I haven't followed this case much at all. I don't even know why DP is in jail. Glad he is but RM knows something more!

Will they ever find Stacey's body? Are they still working on this case to find closure for the families and friends involved?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back