Conrad Murray trial -Day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sleep... this is outrageous.

eta: These descriptions of Michael's sleep habits, make me think there was something seriously wrong with his brain. I wonder, too, if this is where his creativity was seated. Interesting.

OMG I saw Murray do a Casey Anthony. Fake tear tissue bit. He watched that trial! (for pointers?) Wont work Murray!!

He's probably wishing he had JB as his attorney.

What a difference in the amount of attention this case is getting compared to FCA's? The board was full for her, only a handful of people here now for MJ. Plus, I can control myself with this case. With FCA's I was watching the stream at work everyday. I couldn't stop!

Why cant you sleep normaly?

Um your the doctor,shouldnt MJ should have asked the doctor that?

Beaz definitly added that something extra to the courtroom. These guys here are professionals.

Dr murray looks hard and rough arround the edges he should have on some glasses to soften his hard face. He reminds me of OJ sitting there!

Those recordings of Michael were very disturbing!!!

OMG -- that was VERY disturbing. How can a doctor do this (and yep, I think he did).

Listening to the defense, but he hasn't tried to explain away all those bottles of "milk"...but maybe he'll get to it.

EEK!

Mel

He's probably wishing he had JB as his attorney.

What a difference in the amount of attention this case is getting compared to FCA's? The board was full for her, only a handful of people here now for MJ. Plus, I can control myself with this case. With FCA's I was watching the stream at work everyday. I couldn't stop!

:floorlaugh: too funny!

I know, FCA's case consumed my life. I actually lost contact with a friend over it.

Wow thats alot of dimerol. Sometimes 1000mgs a week in shots of 100 ,200 and 300. By Dr Kline.

I also love that this trial in on west coast time.

Wow thats alot of dimerol. Sometimes 1000mgs a week in shots of 100 ,200 and 300. By Dr Kline.

I'm not in the medical profession, nor have I ever had this prescription, so I am not sure how much it really means, but it sounds like a lot. I wonder what other substances and how much MJ was using and for how long.

Being 50 and trying to perform again must be really hard after 10 years of inactivity, so I would think he was in some pain. (Trust me, being 45 and trying to work out for one hour a day after 10 years of inactivity is very difficult.)

Thanks to all for the updates, at work and the boss is here, cannot watch.

Above BBM

Same here Soulmagent.
Unlike the Casey Anthony case, I don't have to get up at 4:30 a.m. to watch!

I have it on three TVs and the volume up.
I also have it on my computer.
Gee, I'm not obsessed, am I. :)

:floorlaugh: too funny!

I know, FCA's case consumed my life. I actually lost contact with a friend over it.

I got a lot of "eye rolls" because I was always talking about the case. Thank goodness it's over. I think my family was getting worried about me. LOL

Demoral knocks me out-- I have no idea the doses I've been given because, well, it knocks me out. lol

This defense isn't doing their client any favors by stressing that Propofol causes apnea events... good grief. Why the heck did he leave him unattended, then???

Dr paul white is the preminate doctor on propofol (per defence) known as the father of propofol. Written over 800 books on anesthesia.

And he is going to tell us (3 details or 4 ) propofol is normaly used as an IV drug ,injected or dripped sometimes both.

It is not a poison not nerotoxin is it only has one job to put people to sleep.
Cant hear the rest ..

Anyone else chuckle when the SA objected in the Defences opening?

Is there a site other than CNN that is streaming? Or even better, posting the videos from the entire day (similar to what WFTV.com did for the CA trial). Thanks!

Oh man, this is just terrible. And his children will hear that drug induced stupor, I just found it online. Man, the entire family is going to learn a lot of things they did not need to know and have to live with those things. Whew, this is just bad....

When you can you should start a thread about it with the link. They are going to release more of it but it may draw attention to this trial.

Here is the link to 2goaliemoms post with the other links she found. I started this thread in a hurry ( I was late for court) so I didnt add them to the first post.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7162035&postcount=130"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7162035&postcount=130[/ame]

A very dangerous title for something so dangerous, especially with children living in the house. :mad:

Lol the leave-in I put in my hair is called 'milk'. Everytime I use it I think, maybe Michael wanted his hair stuff!

Anyone else chuckle when the SA objected in the Defences opening?

I didn't notice or hear that. Was on CNN and they were breaking away, so might have missed that. What was the objection over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member