Rumors swirling that NBC has landed first interview Casey Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Levi Page

Levi_Page Levi Page
Rumors are spreading like wildfire that NBC will land the first interview with Casey Anthony!

www.twitter.com/levi_page

(if this is not allowed I apologize)

Well, Matt Lauer is with NBC. I wouldn't be suprised but I do notice that when FCA is no longer making big headlines, we get a "leak". LOL.

Desperation amuses me, whether it is NBC's for ratings or FCA and JB.

the holidays are right around the corner.

I can rest assured knowing that FCA wont be handing out any candy, passing the gravy to a loved one, or watching the eyes of a child light up at their favorite gift.

So, sure let her do this interview. And even let her get paid so she can pay back the citizens of Florida, and then be broke again.

Sure, there will be a lot of attention and drama surrounding this interview, but guess what?

When those cameras stop recording and the lights shut off? What's left for FCA?

nothing, and no one.

she will never have her "Bella Vita"

IMO

i am officially done with all of the anthony's. i watched dr phil say what i wanted said to CA face and after that i washed my hands of the anthony saga.

will not be watching, perhaps someone can be designated to record it, post here, so the network doesn't get any gains.

I think it is just a rumor.
I agree.
a. She's not going to go to the expense and pain of disguising herself (including surgery) simply to then reveal on national tv what she now looks like,
b. she is not competent enough to do such an interview (she has the mind of a child), and
c. any interviewer worth their salt will know that their audience is on the edge of their sofas to hear the 'revelation' - not the same old lies.

I've closed this thread for now because NBC has come out and refuted the statement.

If that changes or there is concrete evidence somewhere that this interview is going to happen, we can reconsider the thread at that time.

Thanks Guys!

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members