FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-for-michelle-parker-20111119,0,6334011.story

This article has been updated to say
Family members think Parker was carjacked and do not believe her ex-boyfriend was involved in her disappearance.

"He's been completely cooperative [with the investigation]," Lauren Erickson, Michelle's sister, said of the ex-boyfriend.

"There's no one focus [to the search]," Erickson said. "There's no tunnel vision. All information is welcome."

I wonder if they have any evidence from the Hummer that substantiates a car jacking. I wish they'd have a press conference.

Here's the Big question. If she dropped off the kids at 2:30 and her phone was turned off at 8:01 where was she for 5 1/2 hrs. She could've been driven any where and the Hummer brought back to the mall.

OH and what about camera's at the mall. I wonder if they've pulled the tapes?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-for-michelle-parker-20111119,0,6334011.story

This article has been updated to say

I wonder if they have any evidence from the Hummer that substantiates a car jacking. I wish they'd have a press conference.

So after she left the kids with DS and before she arrived home- to the son?

Maybe someone really liked that Hummer...or someone in waiting? DS's father? Could he have been upset with the show? Wonder what his feelings were for his son's X...and mother of his grandkids? ???

TY. From my notes yesterday, the sister brought up the name/place of Ovido? Ovedo? Pronounced it: O vee doe. Can any locals chime in with what or where this is? She made mention of a salon, so I didn't know if that was it or not. tia

Oviedo.

Carjacking on the highway, she would probably have to be at a light and being followed. Carjacking at perhaps a parking lot, is a good possibility.

Carjacking a HUGE Hummer, not 100% convinced about that one.

So the family thinks she may have been carjacked from the time she was seen by her sister on her way to Dale's to pick up the children.

Carjacking on the highway, she would probably have to be at a light and being followed. Carjacking at perhaps a parking lot, is a good possibility.

Carjacking a HUGE Hummer, not 100% convinced about that one.

If it was a carjacking how could someone not see something like that with a Hummer. I don't buy that one either.

And is it possible the family is just saying they don't believe DS is involved. You know to keep him talking stay on the good side of him. Just a thought

If it was a carjacking why remove the stickers. Generally the perps just want a ride from A to B don't they? Now if they were going to steal it the stickers would be removed after it got to a hidden location?

Maybe they still had the Hummer when the news broke and they felt they had to remove the decals to be able to drive it to someplace to dump it?

Maybe they still had the Hummer when the news broke and they felt they had to remove the decals to be able to drive it to someplace to dump it?

Taking off the decals on a Black Hummer, is like peeing in the Mississippi River!

If she was carjacked, that Hummer would have NEVER been found..It would have gone straight to a chop shop, or a place far away really quick...IMO

Did the sister say that the twins were with Michele when she last saw Michele?

She was going to pick them up---somewhere? I thought maybe she works out of the Hummer in the morning hours and takes the twins to day care...then later takes them to DS's.? One of the reporters said she dropped the kids off with hubby....or stated the hubby said it. :crazy:

The fact that it was found by a mall so obviously tries to match the x's story that she went shopping at 2:30, even though she had to be home by 3:30 for her son...JMO

Well that takes me back to the text message. Did the brother text her first then she responded with Waterford? Or did she initiate the text convo?

The fact that it was found by a mall so obviously tries to match the x's story that she went shopping at 2:30, even though she had to be home by 3:30 for her son...JMO
If she indeed did go to the mall, I would think it was for something specific. Sanford is a good distance away to shop and get home by 3:30. But I'm still not buying the shopping story.

To add, it is plausible since the Mall is very close to I-4 which would be the obvious route to Sanford I think.

IMO

Well that takes me back to the text message. Did the brother text her first then she responded with Waterford? Or did she initiate the text convo?

I believe it was reported the brother sent the text first asking her where she was and then she responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer