State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she put $20 in the cash register, but only $15 of gas was pumped, cash register should show up as being over $5 for her shift unless she pocketed the $5. Now, Gracie strikes me as one of the most honest humans alive so I can't imagine that being the case. I am not trying to be argumentative.

I agree completely, all money has to go in the register....

I would think she put the entire $20 in, and had no way of knowing if the purchase was only $15 but, you don't get to take the $5.00 out and put in your pocket.

It still belongs to the store.

Besides, he wasn't there anyway !! :)

I remember some of those vile posts. Wasn't one of the offenders on the now defunct board one of JY"s sisters?

The board and all the vile posts about the Fisher's are still there.
Correct, kim also posted there as well as someone that now posts here.

So, they showed her the pic of the vehicle and the pic of JY, and she said that was him and that was the car. Thanks for clarifying it. I thought she only saw a pic of Jy, and then told them what vehicle he was driving.

No, she never volunteered any info on the SUV herself.

The more I think about it, the more I understand the last Jury.

On a side note, I'm watching some of the trial testimony from the first and second trial and one thing that hasn't changed is this Collins makes my skin crawl...whether he's trying to be nasty or nice, I feel the need to shower. I'm watching is cross of MF from this trial - all those questions about her being taped or not, telling the truth, etc. like he had some big reveal coming or catching her in some huge lie. MF is as classy and direct as always. :)

I agree completely, all money has to go in the register....I would think she put the entire $20 in, and had no way of knowing if the purchase ws only $15 but, you don't get to take the $5.00 out and put in your pocket.

No it doesn't.
Her register needed to account for every $ purchased and it did (at least with this transaction)

Who said she put $20 in the register???
The cash receipt shows $15.

That is what was posted,...if he refused his change, that was hers to keep.

Same if someone drove off w/o paying, that amount would come out of her check.

Thanks for clarifying that, JTF. Perhaps the manager of the store will be able to clarify that this week.

Hey Coug.....

Can't wait for tomorrow to see what the defense has planned !!
They have so much to work with.
I have lists of things that go to reasonable doubt, and I don't even
work for them!!

I think we will see a lot of evidence presented to show that no way could this man commit such a murder. I just will not convict, without evidence presented inside the court room. That is just me . I did raised 2 men that worked in LE. Heck one of them was the father of my grandson who would show you his butt in a heart beat if you made fun of it. I never have known him to be any thing but respectful and loving, still to this day.

So, they showed her the pic of the vehicle and the pic of JY, and she said that was him and that was the car. Thanks for clarifying it. I thought she only saw a pic of Jy, and then told them what vehicle he was driving.

2 pictures.
After she immediately recognized JY as the customer than cursed her and did not get his change, she then was shown the white explorer photo and made a positive ID on that too. She said in court "he was driving a white SUV".

Thanks for clarifying that, JTF. Perhaps the manager of the store will be able to clarify that this week.

The manager of the store testified for the Pros last time, you think the defense will call her this time?

Because, if they do, I do not want to miss this...

They must have a good reason, ut oh !!

Last trial she verified the cash receipts with her brief testimony.
The defense did not even cross.

I would bet the defense PI has interviewed her since the last trial and wants to bring in something negative about her.
The defense is desperate to discredit this credible witness.

I think we will see a lot of evidence presented to show that no way could this man commit such a murder. I just will not convict, without evidence presented inside the court room. That is just me . I did raised 2 men that worked in LE. Heck one of them was the father of my grandson who would show you his butt in a heart beat if you made fun of it. I never have known him to be any thing but respectful and loving, still to this day.

Hey Coug......:)

The state may have added more emotion to the case, because they are lacking in physical evidence.....

I have all the confidence in the world we are going to see some good defense this week.....

These guys are too good to lay down !!

I agree completely, all money has to go in the register....

I would think she put the entire $20 in, and had no way of knowing if the purchase was only $15 but, you don't get to take the $5.00 out and put in your pocket.

Besides, he wasn't there anyway !! :)

Why would it belong to the store? If he gave her a twenty, and pumped $15.00 worth of gas, why wouldn't the extra be 'keep the change'?? My husband often gives *tips* to people who service him. He always tells the woman who rings him up at Subway to 'keep the change'. I've seen him do it at other places too, places where normally a tip, per se, isn't given. He'll say 'keep the change'. I'm CERTAIN he isn't tipping the establishment.

Why would it belong to the store? If he gave her a twenty, and pumped $15.00 worth of gas, why wouldn't the extra be 'keep the change'?? My husband often gives *tips* to people who service him. He always tells the woman who rings him up at Subway to 'keep the change'. I've seen him do it at other places too, places where normally a tip, per se, isn't given. He'll say 'keep the change'. I'm CERTAIN he isn't tipping the establishment.

Things must have changed since I worked in a store years ago. The $20 would have gone into the cash register and the store would be $5 over. What they did with it is another thing. Perhaps things have changed a great deal.

Hey Coug.....

Can't wait for tomorrow to see what the defense has planned !!
They have so much to work with.
I have lists of things that go to reasonable doubt, and I don't even
work for them!!

Again, these remarks sound to me like someone is rooting for a sports team. This was a vile and disgusting crime, for which most of us would like to see justice served. A mother and unborn child were brutally murdered. And done in front of a toddler. I find this misplaced *cheer* to be off-putting to say the least. :waitasec:

The manager of the store testified for the Pros last time, you think the defense will call her this time?

Because, if they do, I do not want to miss this...

They must have a good reason, ut oh !!

If she testifies for DT, she will erase, Gracie's testimony, I believe.
I have NO respect for how LE obtained her as a wittiness. I think she was vulnerable and they used a very innocent handicap women. MOO

Things must have changed since I worked in a store years ago. The $20 would have gone into the cash register and the store would be $5 over. What they did with it is another thing. Perhaps things have changed a great deal.

Exactly, you do not get to pocket any overages on your shift.

Once the money is counted and balanced, and you are over, it goes
on a shortage/overage sheet.

In some cases if the overage is not claimed in a certain amount of days,
the amount will be given to the employee, but they do not have a right
to just pocket it.

A gas station is not a Waffle House.:)

If she testifies for DT, she will erase, Gracie's testimony, I believe.
I have NO respect for how LE obtained her as a wittiness. I think she was vulnerable and they used a very innocent handicap women. MOO

Agree, but I will wait to see who the defense calls and in what capacity they are called...

I hate rumors......:(

Why do you ring up $20 when the purchase is $15?

If there was anything hinky about her behavior, rest assured Klink would have exposed it...dontcha think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23