TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

is it possible she didn't want to move and this was the only way she could get out of it? but then the car being found in a farmer's field seems suspicious

are they both the parents of the oldest child?

hope they all are found safe quickly ... the family must be petrified

Person of interest who lied to LE and is also missing... was a friend of the Bain family.

Whiteville, Tn - Hardeman County deputies are looking for Adam Christopher Mayes. Sheriff John Doolen says he may know the whereabouts of Joann Bain and her three daughters. The four have been missing since Friday. Now, Mayes is missing too.
Deputies issued a warrant yesterday for Mayes, since they say he lied to investigators who previously questioned him about the case. They say he knows information which could lead them to the missing family.

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/news/local/person-of-interest-in-missing-family-case-rpt-20120502

They’re looking for Adam Mays of Guntown, Mississippi.
Hardeman County Sheriff John Doolen said he believes Mays did not tell the truth in a statement taken from him and he is a person of interest in the case.

Video: http://wreg.com/2012/05/02/man-wanted-in-connection-with-missing-family/

I wish they would give the ages of the adults in this. Wonder if Adam is more than a "friend" ?? Was/is he driving a car....if so, what kind?

adam_christopher_mayes_20120502204749_640_480.JPG

I found hubby GB is 60, JB is 31 or 35, and the friend (AM) is 35. Can find nothing for Mayes in Guntown, but thinking JB may have relatives there. JMO

From the following map:

A: address for GB/JB

B: another addy for them

C: addy at sometime? for AM---apparently neighbors

D: where Durango was found

E: where AM is supposedly from, Guntown, MS

http://g.co/maps/rkhxy

ADRIENNE BAIN, Age Now: 14, Missing: 04/27/2012. Missing From SOMERVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Hardeman County Sheriff's Office (Tennessee) 1-731-658-3971.

More...

KYLIYAH BAIN, Age Now: 8, Missing: 04/27/2012. Missing From SOMERVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Hardeman County Sheriff's Office (Tennessee) 1-731-658-3971.

More...

ADRIENNE BAIN, Age Now: 14, Missing: 04/27/2012. Missing From SOMERVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Hardeman County Sheriff's Office (Tennessee) 1-731-658-3971.

More...

ALEXANDRIA BAIN, Age Now: 12, Missing: 04/27/2012. Missing From SOMERVILLE, TN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Hardeman County Sheriff's Office (Tennessee) 1-731-658-3971.

More...

Hope they're ok and the wife just ran off with the friend !!! I also wondered why hubby isn't speaking to the media..maybe he was advised not to do so by LE ?

Thanks hollyblue for that info. That gives me more comfort that they are safe!

Note to self: Do NOT go missing in TN!

jmo etc.

AM's picture gives me the willies... I hope if they ARE with him, that they are safe.

I think AM sorta looks like PeeWee Herman.

This whole thing just sounds bad. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm...

1. Wife and "friend" are in their 30's, while husband is 60
2. Husband says we can work anything out, which indicates possible argument
3. Impending move several states away
4. "Friend" lies to cops and then disappears

This is painting a pretty clear picture. Does anyone know how old the girl is that was left at home? (Sorry if I missed it.) If she's a teenager, possible relationship is not good between mother and daughter so she was left because of that. At first glance I thought maybe she ran to get out of an abusive situation, but you don't leave a child there if that is the case.

I wonder why the FBI/TBI (I've seen both references) are involved in this. There is something LE is not telling the media I suspect. I think there is more to this story.

Hoping they are all safe somewhere....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back