AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe suicidal....or possibly maybe that "the person currently in jail" may have been close to more than just one person in the family that has commited suicide

Since we have learned quite bit about BW's psychology & lifestyle primarily that she considered herself invincible adding to that... suicidal people don't usually pack an overnight bag if they are not going to need a change of clothes... IMO... it is highly unlikely BW was suicidal.

Does anyone know if someone can access BWs FB? The reason I ask is....have any of you heard of FourSquare?

Her page is not private. Anyone can view it. I have heard of FourSquare but don't know anything about it really.

:welcome: MotherOcean!

Thank you! I have been reading here alot, especially since HinkyMeter was shut down. I am very impressed with the civility and overall tone of concern for victims displayed here.

Does anyone know if someone can access BWs FB? The reason I ask is....have any of you heard of FourSquare? It is an app on peoples phones where they can post to FB where they are at by clicking check in. If you are friends with that person on FB it shows you where they are at. Lots of people use this and maybe one of BWs friends used foursquare that night and posted of them being in any of the areas BWs cell pings were at. Does that make sense???

Maybe a hacker would be able too. I've heard of foursquare because my older sister uses it. I would think its popular among young adults that live in a college town or big city. I personally don't like it just for the fact that others can 'stalk' where i'm at if I do post. Then again, I don't think any of BWs friends would be asked for or about that information unless they were a POI.

I am confused as to why SW said that RSW reported BS allegations about himself. Why would someone report BS allegations about themselves?

Great work Footballmom. Just so I'm clear, are we back to thinking the pings were more than 24 hours before DH's suicide as opposed to hours apart? I know its been confusing with all of the conflicting stories out there, but can I ask what led to moving the times back to 5/31? Thanks.

Hmmm... I didn't catch that change earlier when I posted about thinking it odd that RSW posted the picture on FB so close in time to the last pings on Brittney's phone. :waitasec:

Great work Footballmom. Just so I'm clear, are we back to thinking the pings were more than 24 hours before DH's suicide as opposed to hours apart? I know its been confusing with all of the conflicting stories out there, but can I ask what led to moving the times back to 5/31? Thanks.

To be quite honest, it's been next to impossible to get hard and fast answers to many questions that we would think are straightforward.

One problem is LE is not sharing much information with anyone, not even the family. First, they were told one thing, then another. I thought the last information I had was verified by phone records, but it hadn't been yet. Now it has been and it matches what I had thought in the beginning. I am sorry that things are coming out piecemeal and sometimes incorrect. Imagine what the family feels like when they're told one thing, then another.

Her page is not private. Anyone can view it. I have heard of FourSquare but don't know anything about it really.

As part of the APP the only people that can see the Foursquare check ins are the actual friends. We can see BWs wall or SWs wall etc...but we would not see their friends checkins. Only they can when they log into their page. This could show one her friends or family somewhere in that area earlier that night. Teenagers esp post alot hanging out with other friends. It could be very useful if BW or any of her family have foursquare loaded on their phones. I hope LE has looked into it

does anyone know if BW worked, or at least how she got money, does anyone know if she took any money with her when she left?
Also Brit told a friend she was going to see DH what reason did she give the friend for going over to DH and if she left her moms house wen did she talk to this friend? Usually when I go somewhere I say I'm going to Joes house to pick up some clothes or whatever, did she tell the friend she was going to stay the night or what?
I know we have discussed the boyfriend in Teas which is an ex, was she dating anyone recently?

I am confused as to why SW said that RSW reported BS allegations about himself. Why would someone report BS allegations about themselves?

That's not exactly what she said. She said he initially reported what he's now charged with. She doesn't mean he reported himself. I hope that makes sense because that's about all I can do to explain.

Since we have learned quite bit about BW's psychology & lifestyle primarily that she considered herself invincible adding to that... suicidal people don't usually pack an overnight bag if they are not going to need a change of clothes... IMO... it is highly unlikely BW was suicidal.

I agree with that....I was gearing more towards the possibilty of RSW possibly being near more than one family member that has committed suicide if more than DH has commited suicide. I only question this because someone made a post on a pic that led me to believe RSW's current wife is not the mother of his children.

That's not exactly what she said. She said he initially reported what he's now charged with. She doesn't mean he reported himself. I hope that makes sense because that's about all I can do to explain.

So what your saying is that he reported the sexual abuse, made the report and allegations and then after the police investigated they arrested him and the other uncle???????????? I'm trying to follow you here but I'm a bit confused.:waitasec:

Another thing that is causing me to pause is that both DH's wife and BW's mother have spoken of Brittney in the past tense. I am not accusing Brittney's mother of anything. My heart truly breaks for her. I believe she is in deep turmoil. But, I do find that strange. On her FB page she has posted that Brittney WAS her only daughter. I am just having a hard time with that right now. Not that this is about me AT ALL. Again, my heart goes out to her. Maybe her mind is beginning to conceive thoughts that she hasn't previously allowed herself to think. I don't know.

Quoting myself... no, no, no... I got that all wrong. CW said that Brittney WAS her only daughter because at one time she was... I guess her little baby is a girl, so now Brittney is no longer her only daughter. However, DH's wife has written of Brittney in the past tense. So sorry for messing that up.

So what your saying is that he reported the sexual abuse, made the report and allegations and then after the police investigated they arrested him and the other uncle???????????? I'm trying to follow you here but I'm a bit confused.:waitasec:

My assumption would be that RSW reported the alligations against DH, and after the cops began investigating it....well it led to them charging RSW and DK. Which opens an entire new can of worms. The thoughts of what could have possibly happened if the 3 uncles were fueding over the alligations each one of them had and if poor BW got mixed up in it just because she was visiting DH that day and heard what was going on.

MOO. I understood it as he made the initial report and was somehow implicated after the report (either some person(s) implicated him or evidence during the investigation implicated him).

Quoting myself... no, no, no... I got that all wrong. CW said that Brittney WAS her only daughter because at one time she was... I guess her little baby is a girl, so now Brittney is no longer her only daughter. However, DH's wife has written of Brittney in the past tense. So sorry for messing that up.

No worries... thank you for clearing that up.

TRUST me... those of us who have followed every single post here, news story, and hundreds of FB posts STILL get mixed up sometimes. :blushing:

It is NOT an easy case to keep straight and we can easily get dyslexic with information - that is for darn sure.

:seeya:

why the hell would someone report something that they were guilty of doing???............Wait a sec.. maybe he isn't guilty...maybe he made the allegations about DH and then when DH was interviewed he implicated the 2 uncles, DH felt guilty about what he had done and commited suicide.... but where does Brittnay fit in this?

why the hell would someone report something that they were guilty of doing???............Wait a sec.. maybe he isn't guilty...maybe he made the allegations about DH and then when DH was interviewed he implicated the 2 uncles, DH felt guilty about what he had done and commited suicide.... but where does Brittnay fit in this?

BBM Either extreme guilt or innocence MOO.

I have had the fleeting "what if he isn't guilty" thought, but the 4 month investigation into the allegations along with his charges give me pause. Though, in the same breath, 4 months is a long time for seeds to be planted and grown, IYKWIM? As for how Brittney fits into this, she either doesn't or is an integral part. All MOO.

if thats the case then maybe BW doesnt fit in with the Uncles at all and it is pure coincidence it occurred at the same time. There are so many possible ideas with lack of answers to some key questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member