AR AR - Cleashindra Hall, 18, Pine Bluff, 9 May 1994

I have covered many of this in previous posts- but I'd like to do it again.
(if possible- maybe you could link it to others for them to read? : )

Clea was ten days from graduating as Valedictorian of her Senior High School.
She was planning to attend a university in Tennessee the next fall- to pursue a pre-med degree. She wanted to be a pediatrician.

AFTER SCHOOL JOB
-One of her friends was working after school for Dr. Larry Amos doing clerical work at his home - with his office above the garage.
-This friend told Clea about the job.
With her mother's permission- she took the job- making around $2 per hour.

She took the job working for Amos.
His home was a half mile away from her home.

CLEA'S TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM WORK

She did not have her own vehicle.

Getting to work:
often dropped off at work by her mother or a friend (will elaborate in a bit)

Leaving Work:
Picked up by her mom
or
Walked and met her younger brother half way between Amos' home and Clea's family home.
--------------------------------------------------
According to Dr. Amos- he did not allow "courting" on his property.
So he told them of a story where one time Clea was being dropped off by a male friend.
Amos said he approached the vehicle and told them that he didnt allow courting on his property etc
Clea said he was not her boyfriend.

DAY/NIGHT SHE WAS LAST SEEN (Over 18 yrs ago)

Mother dropped Clea off at work around 5:30
Clea told her that she may have to work late---but not past 10pm

Clea called her mother around 8 pm to ask if anyone had called her her--
no one had cell phones then.

No one had called.

She told her mother she'd call her when it was time to come get her,

But her mom fell asleep. Woke up at 1am.

Clea was not there- (not disclosed if phone records show her call and mother didnt answer because she didnt hear the ring)

She immediately called Amos

He told her Clea signed out at 8:30
He heard the garage open and her get into a vehicle

------------
WELL according to Clea's co-work and friend-
at 8:20pm- HER ride home arrived.
She offered Clea a ride home
Clea declined saying "SHE WAS WALKING HOME"

SO
Clea's mother was supposed to pick her up in a vehicle
Amos said her heard her leave in a vehicle
Friend- Clea said she was WALKING HOME

finish rest of post tomorrow. I am falling asleep

And here's *another* idea for you! This young man, Brian Garcia, is a film student who produced a documentary for missing Sierra Lamar. It has gone viral on YouTube and gotten alot of attention. Perhaps he would make one for you, or another cinema student:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/video/#!/news/local/Sierra-Lamar-Documentary-Goes-Viral/161333145

Can't hurt to ask!

-rosesfromangels (*never* stop believing that God will bring you answers.)

I am always so far behind. Do I have this right? Clea declined a ride from a friend saying she was going to walk home. Dr. Amos said he heard the garage door open and her getting in a car. A lady also said in the comment section of a news story she saw her walking home that night, and she was almost home. I am in Arkansas and this is the first I have heard of this. Willing to help in any way I can because it needs attention.

The comment from "Pinky" who said she saw her walking an she was almost home sounds FALSE to me. It's probably someone related to the Perp trying to get people off the trail...just sayin'....

MOO. Have no inside knowlege. Speculation....

I think it's o.k. to post this media link. If not, my sincere apologies. This shows that the citizens of Pine Bluff, ARK are *not* taking any more of this obvious coverup! This is terrific! Stay LOUD people! This is the way to get attention and get things moving forward.
http://www.todaysthv.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=210624

I think it's o.k. to post this media link. If not, my sincere apologies. This shows that the citizens of Pine Bluff, ARK are *not* taking any more of this obvious coverup! This is terrific! Stay LOUD people! This is the way to get attention and get things moving forward.
http://www.todaysthv.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=210624

Yes, that was back in May right after it was learned that they forgot to send the evidence to the crime lab.

The chief has since declined to put the original detective back on the case. She has made it to where officers investigating the case must provide the Halls with weekly progress updates. To my knowledge, this has been happening but they've found nothing new.

Initials tests from the crime lab indicated there was no blood on the four items seized from Amos' home during the raid.

They are now conducting further tests to find any other forensic materials.

------
Mistakes were obviously made early on and over the past 18 years.
Cops didnt ask her school to look through her locker- they only got it after school officials gave it to them weeks after summer break began.

They failed to obtain a search warrant of the Amos residence - until 18 years after the fact

then they failed to send the evidence to the lab.

There were no large organized searches of the wooded areas surrounding both of their homes.

We have to put pressure on the chief to bring in outside law enforcement (FBI) to assist. that must be requested by her.

We have to mount a grass roots campaign to get it to happen.

We need Nancy Grace!

Will any of you like to help me start an email campaign to Nancy Grace and JVM? What email addresses are the best to send to?

Do any of you have blogs that you cover feature Clea's case on?

PLEASE HELP! : )

Will any of you like to help me start an email campaign to Nancy Grace and JVM? What email addresses are the best to send to?

Do any of you have blogs that you cover feature Clea's case on?

PLEASE HELP! : )

Start here: http://www.cnn.com/feedback/#cnn_FBKHLN

Remember, it's a ratings game for these shows. And frankly, you have all the elements for a show with good ratings. A beautiful teenager, an unsolved mystery, town officials who aren't looking good, a wealthy doctor, townspeople protesting, new evidence...what more could Nancy need for a terrific show?! And you're right, this is a VERY SOLVEABLE crime! Nancy can be a big hero here by wrapping this case up once and for all. When you layout the facts, remember....the *ratings*. Sad that it comes to that, but keep it in mind.
Oh, and one final thing. I'm sure that Nancy wants to make sure that her show features cases that have a fair balance of ethnic representation. You're giving her an opportunity to demonstrate that.
Good luck. Persist!

I wonder if Clea's mother woke Amos up when she called at 1am or if he was still awake - or if her mom could tell either way. If he was still up (although I am almost always up!), would that be unusual? If he had something to do with her disappearance, I would think he would most definitely still be awake.

I just happened to click on this thread and I am shocked, saddened, and just plain sick with the lack of investigating.

I wonder if Clea's mother woke Amos up when she called at 1am or if he was still awake - or if her mom could tell either way. If he was still up (although I am almost always up!), would that be unusual? If he had something to do with her disappearance, I would think he would most definitely still be awake.

I just happened to click on this thread and I am shocked, saddened, and just plain sick with the lack of investigating.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts...I am so glad you happened to click on this thread!

That is definitely a good question. From what I have heard- he was acting pretty strange the entire time. Apparently, he left town the week after she disappeared...to fly to Dallas to purchase tanning salon equipment from a business going out of business down there. He said he had to go in person because he had to pay for the equipment in cash.s
Apparently, he was planning to open a tanning salon at the house. But no equipment ever arrived and no salon ever opened.

And, why would a black man open a tanning salon? That's the last thing I'd ever think of.

He also had a new driveway paved just days after she disappeared. The search warrant was executed based on testimony from two contractors saying they saw blood and a horrible odor like nothing they had ever smelled. -All while doing work at the house.

PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ AND POST YOUR THOUGHTS!!

This is the last place Cleashindra Hall was ever seen.

This is the home of Dr. Larry Amos

Clea did clerical work for him afterschool- in the office he had above the garage.

Clea's Co-worker offered her a ride home at 8:20pm. Clea declined saying she planned to walk home.

Dr. Amos told Clea's parents that she signed out at 8:30pm and he heard her leave through the garage (as she always did) and get into a vehicle.

Police briefly searched the office two weeks after Clea vanished. But weren't allowed to thoroughly search the property for another 18 years.

Amos has not lived in the house this entire time. He only moved back in around 3 months before the search warrant in March. He has obviously still owned it.

Clea's family still resides 0.6miles down the road. Clea's Fliers and Ribbons remain out in her front yard.

Attachments

• amosfullview.jpg
    amosfullview.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 40
  • left side of amos home.JPG
    left side of amos home.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 33
  • right side of amos' home.JPG
    right side of amos' home.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 31
Here is an aerial view.

Back in 1994, the freeway had just begun being built.

A - Amos Home
B- Clea's Home

0.6miles away.

Note the large wooded area.

To my knowledge- there were no big searches of the area.

She was 18. Cops thought she ran away. WHY WOULD A VALEDICTORIAN RUN AWAY 9 DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION!?

Attachments

• map.JPG
    map.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 67
Here is an aerial view.

Back in 1994, the freeway had just begun being built.

A - Amos Home
B- Clea's Home

0.6miles away.

Note the large wooded area.

To my knowledge- there were no big searches of the area.

She was 18. Cops thought she ran away. WHY WOULD A VALEDICTORIAN RUN AWAY 9 DAYS BEFORE GRADUATION!?

There is nothing in your characterization of this young woman that would suggest she was a runaway. What did the police base this speculation on? You are right, runaway is inconsistent with pre-graduation and a valedictorian!
What in her history of behavior would lead them to this conclusion? Or, was this just their approach to dismissing the case?! Something is extremely foul about the entire handling of this matter, including the time lapse on the evidence recently collected from the SUSPECT'S house - (Dr. Amos) - that was supposed to get to the crime lab. What was done to that evidence in the time it "sat" at the police department? Was it tampered with for a coverup? If he is innocent - great. Let's find out and get him cleared once and for all....or arrest him. What was the tip that came in that led them to search after all these years? Obviously someone's conscience got the best of them, and they have offered up some vital information. Perhaps one of the construction people brought in to do remodeling RIGHT AFTER HER DISAPPEARANCE when she was LAST SEEN IN DR. AMOS's HOUSE? Like I said, let's either clear this guy, or arrest him. One or the other... It's time state and federal authorities stepped in to review this case, and the local LE's handling of it. Well overdue actually.

Here's some information from the Arkansas Judicial Directory, Little Rock. Note there is an Executive Director of "Professional Conduct" with a phone number listed. This might be a very good resource for you. Note there is an investigator listed as well.

https://courts.arkansas.gov/pdf/judicial_directory.pdf

Committee on Professional Conduct
Stark Ligon, Executive Director # (501)376-0313
Nancie Givens, Deputy Director
Michael Harmon, Senior Staff Attorney
Charlene Fleetwood, Staff Attorney
Beau Peterson, Investigator
Diane Sledge, Admin. Assistant
Sayla dachenhausen, Secretary

Thank you for sharing your thoughts...I am so glad you happened to click on this thread!

That is definitely a good question. From what I have heard- he was acting pretty strange the entire time. Apparently, he left town the week after she disappeared...to fly to Dallas to purchase tanning salon equipment from a business going out of business down there. He said he had to go in person because he had to pay for the equipment in cash.s
Apparently, he was planning to open a tanning salon at the house. But no equipment ever arrived and no salon ever opened.

And, why would a black man open a tanning salon? That's the last thing I'd ever think of.

He also had a new driveway paved just days after she disappeared. The search warrant was executed based on testimony from two contractors saying they saw blood and a horrible odor like nothing they had ever smelled. -All while doing work at the house.

PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ AND POST YOUR THOUGHTS!!

How could all of this be ignored?!? Wow - all I can say is wow!

Another website I read deals with statement analysis - www.*************************** - very informative and interesting. Are there any interviews with Amos out there? If so, it would be interesting have them analyzed. Although, it looks like everyone can tell he has something to hide... well everyone except the authorities.

I don't know why my link won't show up... anyway, google seamus oriley statement analysis and his site will come up...

Quoted from SouthernSummer..."He also had a new driveway paved just days after she disappeared. The search warrant was executed based on testimony from two contractors saying they saw blood and a horrible odor like nothing they had ever smelled. -All while doing work at the house."

Dear God in Heaven! Where are the samples from this, and have they been DNA tested? Or, did they mysteriously disappear like everything else in this case? I say there is enough to try a case here. District Attorney - where are you?!?!?!?! Wake up and get moving!

Quoted from SouthernSummer..."He also had a new driveway paved just days after she disappeared. The search warrant was executed based on testimony from two contractors saying they saw blood and a horrible odor like nothing they had ever smelled. -All while doing work at the house."

Dear God in Heaven! Where are the samples from this, and have they been DNA tested? Or, did they mysteriously disappear like everything else in this case? I say there is enough to try a case here. District Attorney - where are you?!?!?!?! Wake up and get moving!

The evidence was finally sent the crime lab. It was announced last month that last month- they did not find any blood. The 4 items are now being tested for DNA etc.

Here is a recap:
http://findcleashindra.blogspot.com/p/search-of-amos-home-33012.html

Search of Amos Home 3.30.12
Several Odd Things Have Occurred Since the Search of Dr. Amos' Home on 3.30.12- below is a brief summary

MAY 7, 2012
Laurell Hall publicly asks Pine Bluff Police Chief Brenda Davis-Jones- why there had been no update since the search warrant was executed on 3.30.12 and four items that were seized were sent the AR State Crime Lab for analysis.

Response from Chief Davis-Jones
"We call the Crime Lab at least once a week and they have not gotten it yet. Once they get the results back, we'll be more than happy to go forward with the results."

MAY 9, 2012
Cleashindra had officially been missing for 18 years to the day. The PBPD confirmed that they had not even sent the evidence seized to the Crime Lab. They said they would conduct an internal investigation to see why this mistake was made.

*Soon after the search- the Chief re-assigned the lead detective.

Since then-
the internal investigation has been completed and results were given to the Chief. She has not commented.

Test Results from the Evidence Obtained in the Search:

The AR State Crime announced they did not find any evidence of blood on the items tested,]however they will now be conducting different kinds of forensic tests on the items

SPECIFICS REGARDING SEARCH WARRANT EXECUTED ON MARCH 30, 2012

Cleashindra Hall was last seen at the home/office of Dr. Larry Amos in Pine Bluff, AR where she worked for him doing clerical work after school.

And on March 30, 2012- Police were finally able to obtain a warrant to search the property of the home/office where Cleashindra was last seen in 1994.

According to heavily redacted court documents:
The statements of two men who've come forward- finally gave police the probable cause.
In January, a man who said he did construction work for Amos in the late 1990's, told investigators he spotted blood in the home “like it had been splattered on the insulation”

The documents also include the summary of an interview police conducted with another man who told them that he was hired to fill a hole in Amos’ backyard.
He reportedly said “when the wind would blow he could smell an odor unlike anything he has smelled before”.

--The documents do not indicate if blood was actually found at the home during the search nor what specific items were seized in the search.

It is also unclear if the cadaver dogs located any evidence.

---Statements from Lt. Bob Rawlinson---“We have no viable suspect, and what we’re trying to do is narrow down the scope of the investigation,”

Police Lt. Bob Rawlinson said Tuesday, declining to comment on what police found. “Until we are able to identify a person of interest, everybody associated with the case is (a person of interest).”

Dr. Larry Amos decline to make any comments. He is not a suspect & has not been charged with a crime.

* Lt Bob Rawlinson quoted above- was the lead investigator removed from the case by the Police Chief a week after the search. For unrelated, petty reasons. (this is my opinion)

all info above can be found a findcleashindra.blogspot.com

]

If you have accidentally stumbled upon this thread
...PLEASE STAY, READ UP AND CONTRIBUTE YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who already has. PLEASE join our thread...Clea deserves justice and this case is totally solvable!!
:please::welcome4::welcome4::coldcase::newhere:
[/COLOR]

:please:
:please:

I cant figure out how to fix the coding!!

O.K. SouthernSummer, I've changed my signature to promote this case. Everywhere I go and post in this forum I hope to bring people to this thread, and closer to helping bring justice for Cleashindra. She's in my heart, and I'm asking God to help us bring her home for a proper rest. There will be victory, and justice! Keep believing!

This case is very solvable! There's no way she ran away, I believe she never even left the location!

O.K. SouthernSummer, I've changed my signature to promote this case. Everywhere I go and post in this forum I hope to bring people to this thread, and closer to helping bring justice for Cleashindra. She's in my heart, and I'm asking God to help us bring her home for a proper rest. There will be victory, and justice! Keep believing!

Thank you SO MUCH I truly appreciate it!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back