Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some talking head on Nancy saying she's accused of using "her friend's credit cards and checks".

This is the first I've heard she used Amy's credit card.

Thats what I thought also. I'm just at a loss to figure out who or what. There is so much. FBI and what does that mean. What was Casey doing all that time she was pretending she has a job. There is more to this. The what is the question.

Honestly, we may not want to know.

There is a new nancy grace on. Not the same one that was on at 10pm (or 7pm on the west coast). it must be an updated one. It starts after she was arrested and after the presser.

Thanks kathy! If so, that is the 3rd live show they've done tonite.

Some talking head on Nancy saying she's accused of using "her friend's credit cards and checks".

I think the CC charge was from the ex boyfriend Richardo?

Oh wow. I'm not sure what to say. "NO Unsupervised" I wonder who is supposed to do the supervising, and if email and mail thru the postal service is contact?

SHE DID DO THIS THOUGH FOR SURE SHE WAS ARRESTED TONIGHT:::d. If I am arrested and incarcerated for any offense other that a minor traffic violation

Thats one they can revoke bond!

Fox35, and NG some from each.

Gracias...am giving myself 30 more minutes and then going to bed...no seriously, I mean it...no really, I mean it...don't you all try to talk me out of it....

Yup. And thanks for the compliment. I didnt mean to upset the thread. I just kinda think this is my escape from it. My hubby lives and breathes the news and I hear it alot so much my head hurts. From the minute he gets in until he goes to bed. Which is why I dont get to bed until wee late because then its my tv time- which is mostly crime stories.

But hey Emma Peel, its all good. :HBwhiteflag:

Your hubby would give me a headache too! I read enough here! :blowkiss:

Okay, final thing before I scoop up my five rescue kitties and go to bed...

I am praying that Tim and company are successful in finding Caylee tomorrow. Perhaps that would bring closure for the Anthony family and end this madness. In my perfect world, there would be no more late hours watching news shows, no more crazed protests outside (or inside) the Anthony home, no more of me watching a webcam of someone's house like a stalker. Although I love you all immensely, I think I would welcome a little reality (and not Casey fantasyland).

As a mom, I am ordering you all to get some sleep sometime and I'll see everyone bright and early in the morning. :)

Gracias...am giving myself 30 more minutes and then going to bed...no seriously, I mean it...no really, I mean it...don't you all try to talk me out of it....

I dunno about you, but I am refilling my coffee!

Might have been Amy's debit card attached to her checking account. Would make sense Amy would keep it with her checkbook.

I think the CC charge was from the ex boyfriend Richardo?

In RM statement he said he wasn't aware if she used his card. If she did it wa small stuff and he would have only noticed if it was something big. Didn't appear that he was all that concerned. {Then again, if he was using someone else card what would he care} not saying that he was into any illegal just speculating why he might not want to jump on the band wagon and add to the charges against her.

Good night, peeps. See you tomorrow. Can't wait to see what happens. And will be praying that TES is successful tomorrow.. for Caylee's sake.

Oh, Truth, I'm with you. I chose to do dishes over laundry today so it would (1) look like I'd done SOMETHING today and (2) there was too much laundry to make a dent. I'm letting the kids wear swim trunks all weekend 'cause they're out of underwear...

OMG. That is the funniest ever.:spit:

Anthony was being held on a $3,000 bond Friday night. The family would have to post $300 to get her out of jail if a judge agrees to that bond amount. Routinely, inmates would appear before a judge around 11:30 a.m., Saturday morning.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17340180/detail.html

.............."Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, released a statement that said, "This is nothing more than an attempt by law enforcement to play mind games with my client. They leaked the arrest to the media and deliberately avoided telling me so she could turn herself in, in a dignified fashion"

Even Baez thinks she is ENTITED to SPECIAL treatment. WHY would the police call and "INFORM" him in advance? They don't do that for others.

My second observation is HOW in the heck can she be DIGNIFIED?

Casey being dignified is an oxymoron.

Yup. And thanks for the compliment. I didnt mean to upset the thread. I just kinda think this is my escape from it. My hubby lives and breathes the news and I hear it alot so much my head hurts. From the minute he gets in until he goes to bed. Which is why I dont get to bed until wee late because then its my tv time- which is mostly crime stories.

But hey Emma Peel, its all good. :HBwhiteflag:

I agree...it's all good here too! :HBwhiteflag:

Might have been Amy's debit card attached to her checking account. Would make sense Amy would keep it with her checkbook.

In one of those 400 pages of documents her ex boyfriend Ricardo mentioned she may have used his credit card but he hadnt checked it out as of yet. But I am speculating here and assuming, the LE looked into it and BINGO!!

In RM statement he said he wasn't aware if she used his card. If she did it wa small stuff and he would have only noticed if it was something big. Didn't appear that he was all that concerned. {Then again, if he was using someone else card what would he care} not saying that he was into any illegal just speculating why he might not want to jump on the band wagon and add to the charges against her.

I think those are the petty theft charges. The biggies are those fraud charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd