Meter Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
This meter reader finding Caylee isn't sitting right with me. Based on the descriptions of the area, his finding her would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Had a just happened upon the bag...I might believe it....but him having found her after his calls in august and after several months...well...I'm not buying it. TM said he saw the indentation in the earth of where her body was found...how could there be an indentation after all the rain and the animals? I would think if her body was placed there in August....that bag would have been ripped to shreds and spread all over the place by the elements and the critters....so what would leave an indentation in the earth and how on earth would that meter reader find her anywhere near the oroginal spot he called about in August? If this area was known for lots of trashed being dumped, why would one bag stand out to him...enough for him to call 3 times? Really...what are the chances of him finding this bag on a pee break, after 4 months, anywhere near the same spot as August...the odds of this happening are slim to none....I can't help but believe this is more than just some odd coincidence. Also, some have describe the thick brush, etc of the area....who walks thru that to pee?

This meter reader finding Caylee isn't sitting right with me. Based on the descriptions of the area, his finding her would be like finding a needle in a haystack. Had a just happened upon the bag...I might believe it....but him having found her after his calls in august and after several months...well...I'm not buying it. TM said he saw the indentation in the earth of where her body was found...how could there be an indentation after all the rain and the animals? I would think if her body was placed there in August....that bag would have been ripped to shreds and spread all over the place by the elements and the critters....so what would leave an indentation in the earth and how on earth would that meter reader find her anywhere near the oroginal spot he called about in August? If this area was known for lots of trashed being dumped, why would one bag stand out to him...enough for him to call 3 times? Really...what are the chances of him finding this bag on a pee break, after 4 months, anywhere near the same spot as August...the odds of this happening are slim to none....I can't help but believe this is more than just some odd coincidence. Also, some have describe the thick brush, etc of the area....who walks thru that to pee?

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1223/18347536.pdf

I care to a certain extent about grammar and spelling. But, I do have a 28 year old (very successful) son who is ADD. Without aid/editing, his spelling can sometimes make him look like an "english as a second language" person. However, he rates off the charts in intelligence. So carefull here....
BTW, I'm not ADD or STUPID and I don't recognize the words "ellipseaphilia" or "commaphobia". And I don't even feel inclined to look them up. Nor do I feel "stupid".
JMO

My ADD son is 26 and a grad student. :)

I have been saying the same thing! I wonder if he will submit to a polygraph test and give up his fingerprints and DNA? Something is not right about him.

I'm sure he said it, but I can't believe it's true. What about if the body is sealed in a humid environment with no air flow, like a plastic bag? What if the plastic bag is under water? Have we ever learned for certain when the area flooded?

I'm thinking a few days in the hot trunk before the woods, got things started very quickly. There's already skin slippage by day three.

if you listen to the calls he talks about a white OBJECT that didn't look right near a bag. Also a "white board"... that sounds like partially exposed bones to me.

In my opinion... this meter reader can "sit" with me any day at any time. He was being hypervigilant in the area and noticed something. He was right. Thank God the bones were pretty much contained to that same area so that when the water went down and the dude could finally go check it out again... he found what he first noticed yet again. I am sure he would have traded the moon and a few of its' beams for it NOT to have been Caylee Anthony (guessing based on his second call to 911 that he wanted to remain annonymous just in case a body had been found... he wanted his name in no part of it)...

Also, some one get LE a tomtom out to the area 911 quick!

My ADD son is 26 and a grad student. :)

so you can relate to my "ruffled defensive Mom feathers" lol!!! (PS congrats to you and your son)

Years ago, a (teacher) friend told me that spelling was NOT a criteria in judging intelligence....

Ok. Ok. Dropping the subject now....

It's really sad how people are brought into this case and ripped apart when they are not guilty of anything except for Caylee coming into their lives. This man lost his wife a year ago from cancer and now this. I think a lot of people need to step back and take a deep breath here instead of acting like wild wolves pouncing on their prey. The only people that are really guilty in this instance with the 3 phone calls and then Mr. K finding her are KC and the 3 deputies that should have searched for her. I can not comprehend how a deputy goes out and gets scared off by a snake. He had a gun for crying out loud. Just put yourselves in his position.

Hear Hear!!! I think too many times people want to make this case even more salacious than it already is!

if you listen to the calls he talks about a white OBJECT that didn't look right near a bag. Also a "white board"... that sounds like partially exposed bones to me.

In my opinion... this meter reader can "sit" with me any day at any time. He was being hypervigilant in the area and noticed something. He was right. Thank God the bones were pretty much contained to that same area so that when the water went down and the dude could finally go check it out again... he found what he first noticed yet again. I am sure he would have traded the moon and a few of its' beams for it NOT to have been Caylee Anthony (guessing based on his second call to 911 that he wanted to remain annonymous just in case a body had been found... he wanted his name in no part of it)...

Also, some one get LE a tomtom out to the area 911 quick!

The meter guy kept referring to the are as a swamp which sounds to me like there was water present at the site. Given what I heard, I can see why things happened the way they did.

I have been saying the same thing! I wonder if he will submit to a polygraph test and give up his fingerprints and DNA? Something is not right about him.

I agree, but no one wants to put any blame on him, nor do I, but I thought it strange and now I find it even more disturbing now that i heard the 3 calls. I wonder if some one "tipped him off" and he didn't want to get involved? He sounds like he is saying he sees the skull, but doesn't come out and say it, and then 4 months later it's in the bag and he kicks it and it rolls out. WTH? I keep going back to that crime photo of how CLOSE she was to the road. He also describes the opposite side of the road in the first calls, or am I mistaken?

When do you think we will hear the repsonses from LE re: the calls from the meter reader- do you think we will hear them tell us what exactly took place on those 3 days in August and what they found? I think they owe us an explanation- right?

I agree that all the "meter reader" reports are "suspicious". Suspicious on LE's part....that is....(and here I was for MONTHS a LE SUPPORTER!!!)

This whole mess needs to be CLEANED UP immediatly or else 1000's of peeps in the near future are going to be afraid! Afraid that if they report something, it will be misunderstood and THEY (the innocent reporter) will be implicated....

(KC-rot in H$ll)

Just heard that Greta VS on Fox (national) said she was having the tattoo artists from the place Casey got her tattoo from on shortly. It's the Balago thing right now, but "up soon."

I think this meter reader guy saw Casey dump the bag in the woods. I think he called for three days to report it, but did not know where it was exactly, but remembered seeing her. I think he went back and found out he was right all along.

Is there anything about this case that's not totally crazy-making?? I just listened to MRs 3 phone calls, and I don't know whether to laugh or cry! How during the first and second calls can he possibly not know where he is? Or that the nearest intersection is Hope Springs and Suburban?? Or what side of the street he's talking about (i.e. north, south, east, or west, NOT left side or right side.)???

I mean no personal offense, but if this confused, inarticulate guy is part of some "plot" I gotta meet the mastermind who picked him. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

On a more somber, and vaguely uneasy, note: Based on what he said in his phone calls, he had no reason whatsoever to assume there was anything significant about a trash bag lying under a fallen tree, particularly since the area was clearly a dumping ground.

Moreover, unless Caylee's skull somehow levitated enough to float in and out of that closed bag, the "round white" thing he saw couldn't have been more significant than a wadded-up white bag, or a ball, or something like that.

Also, he's knowledgeable enough about snakes, to be able to identify the type of rattler, but the rattler was dead, and yet he was too afraid of a dead snake to go check out the contents of the bag?.

Last and definitely least, wouldn't it have made sense to borrow a pair of binoculars at least by his second call? Doesn't LE have binoculars as standard equipment?

I'm not suggesting the fellow is guilty of anything at all; I'm just moaning about the fact that nothing ever seems to be clear-cut and unassailable. :)

When you are not sure but you have a gut feeling, nerves come into play and sometimes make a person less clear-speaking and clear-minded than normal. It happened to me once. We had horrible arson fires in our area not too long ago (9 months or so?) and they had very little clues. I was driving by the fire area and saw a strange guy standing outside his car just staring down the road, parallel to the fire damage and the road. Just spacy. I had a weird felling. He was doing nothing. Just standing like a zombie. I know often arsonists go back to the scene of the crime so I took a chance and called the tip line. I began by saying, "This is probably nothing, but as I was driving down so and so road by such and such intersection, some guy was just standing by the fire damage...." Etc. The lady who answered seemed bored and actually hung up on me mid-sentence. Made me feel like an a$$. I felt a bit stupid during the call because I was not sure, so I sounded alot like the guy who found Caylee. The meter reader might have felt the same way.

I do not find it strange at all. The area was underwater.

What I do find strange is the calls and the amount of time spent at the scene to look for this:

8/11 - officer spent a little over 4 minutes

8/12 - officer spent 7 minutes

8/13 - officer spent 25 minutes and reported it was trash only.

My guess is the man did not feel it was checked well enough for such a large area and kept going back. As everyone knows I have S/R dogs and many times I go on hunches and they are accurate. It is a 'gut" feeling sometimes for which there is no good explanation but just that feeling. I imagine that man had that feeling about that place. You just know because you "know."

I think this meter reader guy saw Casey dump the bag in the woods. I think he called for three days to report it, but did not know where it was exactly, but remembered seeing her. I think he went back and found out he was right all along.

That is entirely possible. I would be afraid to tell them that for fear they would implicate me but I am sure I would tell the truth anyway and take a polygraph if they didn't believe me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77