**Old thread**Focusing solely on George Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong, but I always thought that police depts were city positions and restricted to the city limits, but sheriff depts were county wide positions, and worked with city officers if crime fell outside city limits.

This has always been my understanding as well. The A residence, like our own, sits outside of city limits even though we have an Orlando adress. Therefore we have OCSO overseeing us as opposed to the Orlando police. It is interesting though, to ask what happens within city limits? Can OCSO be involved in the investigation of a crime that has OPD jurisdiction?

Does anyone know of specific research done on GA's job history/experience w/LE? Perhaps in the sticky section?

If GA is truly over-embelishing his LE experience, it might be worth noting in the family profile. Maybe KC isn't the only one who lies about her work.

Your word: "training". That was another subject that was explored almost a year ago. Apparently George didn't get any formal training at all in order to get a job with that little Sheriff's Department many years ago. I just think too much has been made of the fact that he was in LE many years ago. The dispatcher could say that too, and make a giant leap from being a phone answerer to being a homicide detective. Yes! George IS weak, poor thing.

I think the fact that George hasn't held steady employment in some twenty years, speaks volumes ..

I may be wrong, but I always thought that police depts were city positions and restricted to the city limits, but sheriff depts were county wide positions, and worked with city officers if crime fell outside city limits.

You are correct. County Sheriff's Dept's handle the unincorporated areas of a county.

I think GA could have smelled the decomp during the gas can episode and knew the truth but went into immediate denial and supression of his feelings (he would have never told Cindy)

GA seems to wear a mask (his immaculate grooming habits)to hide all that is bubbling inside him that he keeps pushing down. He is very sneaky (and with a wife like CIndy I am sure he has to be)and I think KC would go to him with a problem before she would go to Cindy (too much drama w/her mother )and I think he taught her how to be sneaky and how to lie. In the core family itself I don't think Cindy would lie she didn't have to because she had all the power, but GA taught KC how to deal w/Cindy they had to be sneaky.

I don't think GA is evil like KC he wouldn't hurt Caylee,but yeah I think he might have known but I don't think he saw the body or helped KC dispose of the body.

LittleBitty - hope you feel better soon - interesting thread - I disagree with your conclusions and find it very interesting that two inquisitive people like you and me can look at the same things and read them so differently...

I am one of those that believe that GA was mistaken about the date he last saw Caylee. I believe what he described did occur pretty much the way he described it but I just don't think it took place on the 16th. I think it may have been 6/9 but I don't know for sure that it was the last time he saw them or just the last time that sticks out in his mind and I don't think he was lying just that he was mistaken about the date. In fact, if we consider that originally everyone was going with 6/9 then it may be that GA was the only one who wasn't wrong but later concluded it must have been the 16th because Caylee was in Mt Dora on the 15th. But she may have gone with CA on the 8th as well since CA had frequent trips to see her parents.

I don't think GA knew or even suspected on the 24th that anything had happened to Caylee. (You mentioned CA & LA looking for KC by this time - but I think that was over a week later - 7/3 I think.) I think that GA knew his daughter had lied to him about many things for quite some time and that she had stolen money from CA & SP and used her credit cards and used his gas from his gas cans on prior occasions and that he suspected she had done it again. He had called LE to report it this time for 2 reasons - 1st because he'd heard from neighbors about other thefts of gas in the area and thought it possible it wasn't KC this time and 2nd because the lock was broken off the shed this time and KC hadn't done that before. Still, he suspected it was KC and thought that if he told her he wanted that wedge out of her car he might find the cans there. He was likely surprised when KC was so opposed to him going into the trunk himself and yet gave him the gas cans too - my guess is that later he concluded that she had something else she was trying to hide in that trunk but at that moment he was probably just wondering what that was all about. As for why he didn't smell anything, I firmly believe there was no odor or at least very little on the 24th. Remember, KC 1st mentioned the smell in a text to Amy on the 25th - my opinion is that is when it first became very noticible at all. You asked why he didn't call CA & tell her that he saw KC at the house - but I thought he did. He called CA & told her KC was just at the house and had the gas cans. She had told CA she was in Tampa with ZFG who'd had a car wreck & was in the hospital so when CA confronted her about GA seeing her at the house, she concocted the story about having to come back to Orlando to get ZFG's insurance papers or something & just came by the house to get some clothes or somthing.

I can't speak too much to the computer usage but I can tell you that I frequently have both my laptop and desktop going at the same time - working on one and Websleuthing on the other! I think KC was probably using both of them. GA worked 3-11 most weekdays during June if that helps any.

I think your conclusion about GA's reference to the last time he heard KC's voice on the 16th during the depo - instead of the last time he saw her - is...well...just wrong. (No offence intended.) My brother died 4 years ago and my mother still sometimes speaks of the last time she saw him and other times the last time she heard his voice - but it was the same time - it's just that sometimes she is focused on missing his voice. And I also don't think that any of the A's could have known Caylee was out there off Surburban and left her there to rot for 6 months. I know many have criticized them for waiting so long to have the memorial and such and waiting so long to accept that she was dead. I'm not even talking about those kinds of things. I'm just saying that if CA or GA or LA had any knowledge of Caylee's death when it happend or the location of the body shortly after it, they would have found a way to get a tip to LE to bring that baby home for a funeral before she decayed where they could have seen their little girl to say good-bye -touched her face or her hair - you get the picture. There were many things I found disturbing with both GA's & CA's & LA's depos that put them very near or across the line of purgery IMHO but nothing that made me think they knew early on and were involved in any way with the death or disposal of the body.

As for GA considering suicide - wouldn't the realization that your granddaughter was dead at your daughter's hands be enough reason to consider it? wouldn't the daily attacks from protesters and onslaught of media attention be enough? doesn't the loss of a loved often trigger consideration of suicide? (My mother, older sister, and youngest brother all battled with that when my brother was killed.)

I couldn't say why KC wanted to see GA that day or why she cancelled the meeting at the last minute but I also can't make the leap that says since he's the one she wanted to see alone it must mean that he was involved. I think GA was expecting for his daughter to confess to him and hoping she was going to confess to covering up some accident instead of something she might have done to Caylee on purpose.

I think there is a big difference in what GA might have known by "proponderance of the evidence" or by any "personal knowledge" or participation. I do believe that GA knew when he smelled the car at the tow yard that a dead body had been in the car. He knew that Caylee had spoken to CA the day before. He was pretty sure that dead body was Caylee's and when KC started lying about dropping her off at Sawgrass, GA knew that Caylee's dead body had been in that car. But he didn't know it because he had seen it or helped dispose of a body. He knew it the same way the rest of us did when we heard this news. We didn't have to wait for that lab result that reported the deathband on hair that had to be either KC's or Caylee's. We already knew and so did he.

You said you didn't think that KC was strong enough to carry Caylee's body because of her size. I have to tell you that I have a "petite" little sister - she's about 5'1" and size 3 or 4 - and she's had 4 kids and is over 40 - yes, I'm jealous! My point is I moved a few years ago and this little sister came and helped me load the u-haul. I was shocked at her strength and stamina - she lifted boxes of books and TVs and such and stacked them all the way to the top. I've seen her pick up 100 lb sack of corn and throw it over her shoulder like it was nothing - she barely weighs 100 lbs herself! She doesn't let me forget that dynamite comes in small packages. So don't understimate KC's ability - she wouldn't have needed help even if she had carried Caylee through the woods to dump her - but I believe she drove.

As for GA looking down and not asking KC questions and such - I think he knew everything that was being said was a lie anyway. I don't think he looks guilty but I do think he looks ashamed - not because he had anything to do with it but ashamed of what his daughter has done.

As I said, interesting thread and interesting how differently we can view the same things. My prayers are with your that your treatments will be a success and you'll be feeling better soon.

Imo GA is given to much credit for being in law enforcement many years ago.
Remember this is the man who's own daughter living under his roof had a totally fake job and fake nanny for how long? If he was a sharp detective, how did Casey manage to rip off their tax check among so many other things?
I work with LE and believe me, I see good ones and I also see ones who are mediocre, IMO GA did not have what it takes to be a good one. His smirking and eye rolling along with losing his temper with the protesters and reporters says a lot.

VB

LittleBitty - hope you feel better soon - interesting thread - I disagree with your conclusions and find it very interesting that two inquisitive people like you and me can look at the same things and read them so differently...

I am one of those that believe that GA was mistaken about the date he last saw Caylee. I believe what he described did occur pretty much the way he described it but I just don't think it took place on the 16th. I think it may have been 6/9 but I don't know for sure that it was the last time he saw them or just the last time that sticks out in his mind and I don't think he was lying just that he was mistaken about the date.
I don't think GA knew or even suspected on the 24th that anything had happened to Caylee. (You mentioned CA & LA looking for KC by this time - but I think that was over a week later - 7/3 I think.) I think that GA knew his daughter had lied to him about many things for quite some time and that she had stolen money from CA & SP and used her credit cards and used his gas from his gas cans on prior occasions and that he suspected she had done it again.

I think there is a big difference in what GA might have known by "proponderance of the evidence" or by any "personal knowledge" or participation. I do believe that GA knew when he smelled the car at the tow yard that a dead body had been in the car. He knew that Caylee had spoken to CA the day before. He was pretty sure that dead body was Caylee's and when KC started lying about dropping her off at Sawgrass, GA knew that Caylee's dead body had been in that car. But he didn't know it because he had seen it or helped dispose of a body. He knew it the same way the rest of us did when we heard this news. We didn't have to wait for that lab result that reported the deathband on hair that had to be either KC's or Caylee's. We already knew and so did he..

First: Littlebitty, You will be in my prayers that your may be healed and whole soon.

And, aafromaa, Ita with you. I do not think either C or G had anything to do with Caylee's death, simply because of their reactions on July 16, to the chain of events. And if you listen to his initial interviews, he totally relates the above information, and has not yet been under the influence of Cindy, to try and cover up or conceal the truth. I strongly believe that they both KNEW Caylee was dead after they smelled the car at the impound lot. Then began the covering up and evidence tampering, and they haven't been truthful since. Andy Casey is rarely capable of ever telling the truth. And they all know it. I too am a Nurse, and there is no mistaking the smell of death.

Could someone explain to me the difference between being a sherrif and being a police officer? Where I live each town has it's own police department with officers and then we also have the County Sherrif's Office. I have never understood the relationship/difference. Anyone??
As someone else said the difference between sheriff's dept and police dept is usually that police are city and sheriff is county. (Also, a county sheriff is usually elected and then hires deputies, investigators, etc. - while a police chief is usually hired by the city council or mayor.) However, regarding the training or experience necessary to become an officer with a sheriff dept or police dept that is completely left up to each jurisdiction. In small cities (like where I live) the police department does not require its officers to be academy graduates - in larger cities all officers must attend the academy. In our county, deputy sheriff's are only required to attend some LE classes once they have been hired - that is it is not a requirement for employment but training provided by the employer. In other counties they require academy type training before being considered for a position. It is totally up to the department. Some require experience because they will often work alone and don't want to put a rookie on the streets alone - that's usually up to the police chief or county sherrif.

In small cities, the police dept frequently calls on the sheriff's dept to investigate anything more than traffic stops and drug posession. Remember, the city is in the county so the county sheriff still has authority - though if an incorporated city has it's own police force, the sheriff usually must be "asked" by the police department before they will become involved because the police department has the jurisdiction. In our case, they call in the county for murder investigations and missing children and then the county calls in the FBI for further assistance.

Hope that helps a little. I don't know how big the sherrif's department was where GA was a deputy or what kind of training or requirements they might have had. At one point I read that all of GA's time was as a deputy and elsewhere read that part of his time was as an investigator. I don't know which is true. By the way, in our county, an investigator with the sheriff's department is comparable to a detective with a police department - which usually means more time on the force, additional training, and passing an exam. Just thought I'd throw that in...

Respectfully snipped:

Why would he be sneaking behind Cindy and Lee's backs to go speak with LE? Why did he continue to tell LE about the smell of death in the car, even after Cindy changed her story? Why did he flip out on Casey when she came home on bail, saying something like "that b!tch in there knows what happened to Caylee" (and this is factual, Tim Miller and another person not related to this family heard it.)

Why did he share with LE what a lousy person his daughter is? The stealing from Caylee's piggy bank, from Cindy's purse? The fake robbery of his and Cindy's (tax?) money that Casey was supposed to deposit for them when she was working her fake job at the sporting goods store?

I feel that the information he was giving to police gave them more reason to focus in on her than they would have had he not told him the things he did abouther. He kept saying "I just don't like the smell of that car, i know that smell, I have smelt it before and you can't forget that smell". If he were involved why would he practically shove Casey under the bus, I don't think he's that dumb, he's got to realize that if she goes down he's gonna too. It makes no sense that he would continue to talk about her, causing LE to investigate her farther. Might as well put his own handcuffs on.

These are the very same reasons I have for not seeing GA as an early accomplice in any coverup for KC. Later of course, he's showed himself to be a willing participant.

There is however one inconsistency in his tale about the gas cans in the trunk that drives me crazy--In version one, he claims to have seen inside the trunk on June 24 and there was no Caylee. In version two, he tells the opposite story--that KC only let him get as far as the side rear tail light and he could not see into the trunk. Version 2 came later, IIRC, yet it leaves KC vulnerable to having stashed Caylee back there! Am I correct that version 2 was the later one? If so, doesn't that somewhat imply he didn't want to cover for KC?

The other thing that makes me crazy is his original tale of trying to chase KC down the tollroad during the 31 day period Caylee was missing. IIUC, the toll tags don't verify that, and so we are to assume that event happened some other time. My question is, how can he confuse when he chased her...I mean, why would he attempt to chase KC if he wasn't worried about where Caylee was? In answer to that, I keep remembering Lee's early "dig" to her about "the last time" (something like this happened?).

ITA! KC killed Caylee. I just feel like there is no way that an ex-cop regardless of how controlling CA is can suppress those cop instincts. I think LE gave him a pass and he knew because of the "code" they would. Again, jmo.

I'm really enjoying your posts. :blowkiss: And get well quick!

The main thing for me...is how did Caylee wind up where she did? Clearly, KC didn't toss her out the window of the car...(this whole thing sickens me)...but did KC, herself, carry Caylee from the A house to Caylee's ultimate resting place? Or was a car parked outside that area and then did someone take her body (hate this) out of the trunk and dump her there? This bears weight only if, and only if it would have been some task. Even though we can't really comment on appearances...before all of the jail treats...KC was a small person. I don't know what her height is...or weight was at the time...but judging by photos she appears to be fairly smalll...cute little figure...I just keep trying to tell myself...or at least someone posted on here that there was some kind of trail Caylee type trail from the house to the spot where she was so caulously dumped...if that is true...how in the world...granted stress and self preservation make one do some weird things...could KC have carried her that far? I just...think that there is more to the dumping, however horrible...that could shed some light on this...if KC dumped her during the day how didn't anyone see or notice anything? If it was at night...was it by car or through the woods? I read something in this board about a trail...but if that were true I would think it would be everywhere by now...unless that is the last bit of stuff LE is releasing...I am just thinking 50 pound or so riggamortis child...sorry for the thought.
I am just thinking that someone larger than KC had to dispose of her body and likely on the night of the 24th. JMO, but I think it was GA and I think Caylee was dumped there on the night of the 24th. The day of the effing gas can fight. I could be totally wrong. And both of them deserve the presumption of innocence.

I may have been the one you're thinking of who wondered in a post if KC could have exited through her back yard with Caylee and then walked along the fence line of the fifteen houses to the ultimate "dump site." However, after investigation I learned that there was no exit in the A's back yard, and that no trail existed along the fenceline. Far from it. In fact the "jungle" had grown up tight along those back fences and she couldn't have gotten through without a huge, time-consuming, and very unpleasant effort.

As far as managing Caylee's 30 pound weight, as many posters pointed out, young mothers of all heights hoist their toddlers around quite easily, frequently carrying them in only one arm.

KC was a small person. I don't know what her height is...or weight was at the time...but judging by photos she appears to be fairly smalll...
I am just thinking that someone larger than KC had to dispose of her body and likely on the night of the 24th.

When you have children you get used to carrying that weight. I know I could barely lift a 20 pound sack of potatoes. (I have SpongeBob stick arms) But I got used to carrying my kids around. They start out weighing around 8 pounds and then one day you realize you are carrying around 40 pounds of kid. I even carried around my twins. It reminds me of that story about lifting a newborn calf everyday. Then one day you would be lifting a full-grown steer. ;)

Also Caylee was the same age as my granddaughter and looks about the same size. I know the posters said she was 50 pounds but that seems so high to me. My granddaughter is 30 pounds and she's pretty average for her age. The average age for girls to hit 50 pounds is age 7 years old. I'm sorry but Caylee did not look 50 pounds and definitely was not the size of a 7 year old.

Littlebitty, I hope that you recover soon, my prayers are with you.

As for George...I don't believe he held any real significant position within the Sheriff's Dept back in Ohio, certainly NOT a homicide Detective. No way, no how. His record of off and on employment, questionable integrity leads me to believe something happened in Ohio that lead to his separation from LE. Just an opinion.

I don't believe George had a part in the death of Caylee. I think that was ALL Casey's doing, from start to finish, to include the disposal. I do think George knew something on the 24th of June, I believe he did smell the odor of decomposiition on the 24th, when he confronted Casey about the gas cans. I don't know for sure what he did with that knowledge after Casey drove off, but I think he tossed it around in his mind for days, and I do think he might have told Cindy, when IDK. I don't think he told her that it was without question the smell of decomp, but rather that he thought it smelled weird, could be, might be, but I don't think he gave the info to his wife as a matter of fact finding. I believe they both, C & G, had an idea, a slight thought, in the back of their mind, before the end of June that something MAY have happened...I believed they also spent a lot of time trying to replace those thoughts with reassurance that all was well...

I don't like the fact that George doesn't call 911 at the tow lot, I don't like the fact that he goes to work after finding this car that smelled like death...even he admits that he was hoping a deceased Caylee was not in the trunk, yet he doesn't call the cops, he goes to work after he drives car, which smells like death, home. First day on the job or not, that is NOT the time to go to work, IMO.

Cindy goes back to work telling co-workers about the smell in the car, she used the words "smelled like there was a dead body in there". Co-workers try to get Cindy to call the police at work, but she says no "I'm going to give Casey a chance to EXPLAIN". Explain what, the smell of death in her trunk and the fact that she hasn't seen or heard from her Granddaughter in a month ? At this point Cindy KNOWS Casey is allright, but her Granddaughter could be dead...but still she needs to give Casey a chance to explain.

George tells LE in several interviews exactly what the smell in the trunk reminded him of...decomposition. How George, knowing these statements are on tape and have been disseminated worldwide, can say that now he realizes it was the smell of food in Casey's trunk, is way beyond my comprehension. All you have to do is put a tape in and push play to prove that his statements are lies, but that doesn't seem to matter to him... when Cindy is near. You can do the same with Cindy, but it doesnt seem to matter to her either. I have no clue as to what kind of advice they are getting from their atty, but if it's good advice, they aren't following it. I think I went OT...sorry for drifting.

Could someone explain to me the difference between being a sherrif and being a police officer? Where I live each town has it's own police department with officers and then we also have the County Sherrif's Office. I have never understood the relationship/difference. Anyone??

I think it varies. Where I live, the county is Sheriff, and the City is police. I live in a county of about 80,000 people, involving a lot of teeny, tiny towns of about 300 - 100 each. A lot of unincorporated areas. The City is about 20,000 people, a lot less land mass, but more densely populated.

Blaise

George says he is "Grandfather"--"LE"--"Father"---don't member what order he says this in the interview---don't feel like listening right now. I think right then he is is telling that he will lie if he has to.

If he feels like the Grandfather then he is all lovey dovey towards Caylee.
If he feels like the Father then he is gonna cover for KC.
If he feels like the LE then he knows what happened but if he jumps back into Father mode then he won't tell what he knows.
If he feels like LE then he knows what happened but if he jumps back into Grandfather mode and thinks about his sweet lil Caylee he will tell small tidbits---or pukes.

I think over time he has sit lil Caylee on the back burner because he and CA have lied so much that it is passed time for saving KC and now he is trying to save what ever he can for the new money making foundation.

The last couple of days (largely because of my chemo) I have had time to think solely about George. Filter out everything but his statements to LE, his behavior, his comments, etc...
If this thread is a duplicate in anyway I apologize and have absolute faith that our fabulous mods will put it where it needs to go.

1. June 16th: The date is described in pretty vivid detail about the last time GA saw Caylee and KC together. Last time he saw Caylee alive. There are plenty of questions about what he saw, if he saw them, their clothing etc...but he is the last known person to claim he saw KC with Caylee.

2. June 24th: We know that CA and LA were looking for KC by this time. According to GA, he saw KC at the home...confronted her about the gas cans...gets close enough to the car to smell death...doesn't look in the trunk. And yet...did he mention to CA at the time he saw her? Did he call CA and immediately and say he just saw KC at home, but no Caylee. If there was concern and I do believe there was (at least at the time from CA and LA about KC and her whereabouts) why didn't GA try to call the police, try to detain her...take her keys (being a sorority girl in college...that happened quite a bit...) push past her to get to the trunk: unless (1) He already knew Caylee was dead and had seen that Caylee was dead or (2) Knew something was really very wrong but didn't want to know. I find it hard to believe that an ex-cop of all people wouldn't want to know. So I am now going with (1).

3. Another thread on this page talks about internet usage on the 17th...both computers at the A's house being utilized in the afternoon hours and pings from KC's cell phone show she was nearby or at the house. If he was out the house as well...and we don't know this for a fact, but what was he doing there?
4. In court for the ZFG civil case he answers the question about Caylee very oddly...like the last time he heard Caylee's voice was on June 16th. Not that it was the last time he saw her. Maybe I am wrong about this...but I think I am correct about the wording. If I am correct then this makes me think he did see Caylee afterwards...just not a living Caylee.

5. GA is the only person we can say who publically considered suicide. By that I mean, police were called to find him. Whether or not he was sincere or would have gone through with it...I can't say...but he had written a note. LE was called. And they tracked him down. We can at least say for sure this has not happened with the other A's.

6. KC at one point during her incarceration requested that her dad be brought to jail to see her. She never asked for either Lee or CA in this way. At the time, I thought it was CA was too controlling and LA was trying to interrogate her and be too Columbo on her that she wanted to meet privately with her father. And yet, we have heard the tape of GA babbling as he goes to meet KC...and then after a certain wait she won't meet with him. I believe she sent a note requesting LE Allen to bring her dad to the jail. They did...and then she changes her mind.

7. Initially, LP's statements about GA were that he appeared or was in the dark. But then now the statements from LP that GA was lying or being incorrect about the 16th of June...because according to LP, LA told LP a completely different story.

Sorry if none of this makes any sense. If ya'll have links please provide them, as I am typing, I am lying on my side in bed...trying to sort out thoughts that genuinely seem to make sense to me.

I know there are very few people who like CA and for a good reason, her demeanor, her controlling personality...but what if it wasn't GA who was in the "dark" all of this time about what happened with Caylee...what if it was CA? The reason I say this, is her inadvertant comments that were on tape when she initially called 911 on KC...the whole, we'll take you to court to get Caylee or whatever (she would have had no idea that was recorded...she was being transferred). The fact that numerous co-workers mentioned CA's distress at not seeing or being able to talk to Caylee during a very critical time. The fact that in KC's original phone call home, LA says to KC after she cops an attitude saying she (KC) doesn't want her family in court, that she (KC) has put CA through a lot the past month (like after all you have put mom through...how dare you cop an attitude).

This is not to an anyway excuse CA...but I never thought I would say this...if any of the A's are involved...in knowing that Caylee was dead by KC's hands (or by accident...I only throw in accident because while I think her death was intentional, I was not there) it is GA and GA alone.

When I look at the videos of KC in jail...her mom quizzing her...writing down information, trying to get information...what I see is kind of alarming...I hope someone else is noticing...how silent GA is. At first, I was thinking it is because CA is this horrible controlling bad word...but even if that is still true...if you watch the tape from this perspective...his silence almost seems like an omission. He looks guilty...or at least to me...looks somewhat ashamed. In those tapes of her talking to her parents...CA genuinely seems to be probing for answers...but yet GA sits...again...he is the ex-cop...even if CA wears the pants...something just doesn't feel or read right to me. I could be 100% wrong.

I have always maintained...posting for nearly a year on two boards that I didn't think that any of the A's apart from KC were involved in the death of Caylee. I believe still that is true. However, I after watching the tapes, and reading more and more theories on this thread...that GA, did know that Caylee was dead...and did help KC after the fact. I don't believe at all that GA helped in any way to harm Caylee. I want to make that clear. But I think that he and he alone is an accessory after the death. While CA may be spinning yarns in all directions I think in this event, she is like the red herring you see far too often in mysteries and horrors...I don't think she knew what happened. I genuinely don't. But subsequent interviews with GA...him looking down, I assume it was again because CA wears the pants, but what if he knows more than he wants to tell...and CA doesn't know. JMO. But if anyone has appropriate links, please post them.

To the mods, thanks for what you do and for this board. If this thread is in the wrong place, please move it. :clap:

GREAT THREAD....:clap::clap: Thank you
I have been saying for a very long time keep your eyes on GA
LE does not stand for "Little Experience" he is the center of the entire case.
And may God Bless you in healing.

On thing I would really like to clear up where George is concerned is just how much of a LE background he really has. I remember early on in this case his background in LE was more fully explored, and it was determined that he was a deputy in the Sheriff's Department for a little while, but was actually not much more than a Barney Fife in his small Ohio town. I've heard Cindy and others refer to him as an ex homicide detective, but in actuality I don't think he ever held a position anything like that. In the town where I live Sheriff's Department employees are beneath the true police department, and they consider it a big step up if they can get to the police academy and then be hired by the police department. So, what really is the extent of George's background, some twenty odd years ago, as a "cop"?

Can you tell me what that "small" town was? I'd heard it was Warren, Ohio, which isn't all that small, but perhaps it is indeed so small, that Warren was the closest "big" city nearby. Thanks!

Or GA & KC have a pretty bad secret...it would be a pretty bad one too. Oh! CA...spill what you suspect if this is the case.

Not clear...that only GA and KC have a secret.
It was CA that said to KC during her first visit "You did not tell them"
I THINK this entire cover up is a family affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member