Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee I wonder why DC the A's & KC's hired PI, dosen't want to turn over all of his cell phone records to KC's defense team....:crazy: That really goes to show he WAS talking to someone in the A family directing him where to look for Caylee back on Nov. 15th.

If he had nothing to hide, as to who he was talking to, there would be no problem in giving them all to their own daughter's lawyer!!!

We already knew that though didn't we? :wink:

The SA knows this too & it really goes to show they ALL knew where she was all along.:furious:

This will be very interesting come the trial when the SA has him on the stand.....I do wonder to this day, what he/they would have done, if he had found Caylee back in Nov. They probably would have taken her body & still thrown Caylee away like she was just some trash they had laying around the house. If anything it was KC who laid around theit house like a piece of trash....yet they still stand by her to this day.

I'm glad he is an unqualified PI & was not able to be directed to correct area that day.

Isn't that what the charts showed, for this day back in Nov.??
There is a chart for that day IIRC?
If so let me know & I'll go back in the threads & find it to add to my post! TIA

:angel:

So, are we going to get to see the tape or not:)

Also, Tuba, I remember a post that said the A's reputation was going to be getting worse. Is that going to be from their disgusting behavior they just displayed at Caylee's Memorial grounds? What kind of people remove lovingly placed crosses and kindnesses like that? Rhetorical question, I know.

May 6th or 7th we heard that there were 700 new pages of discovery released to defense. Then I think it was early last week another 100 pages were turned over to defense. Can a chart reveal the circumstances of why this discovery has not been released to the public and when/ if it might be released. And will these 800 pages or more contain anything truly important to seal the prisoner's fate?

After the hearing last week I felt extremely frustrated when I think it was newest member of defense stated that this case will not be tried in Oct. As if Oct wasn't far enough - now it is likely this won't go to trial for another year or so. Can a chart shed any light on this as well?
Thank you.

May 5, 8:31 am Notice of provision of supplemental discovery filed
May 21, 100 more pages filed
ETA dates added

So, are we going to get to see the tape or not:)

Tuba has already posted a chart regarding the tape which should be in the calendar...in short..she said the tape will be released at some point but not in the conventional manner....it might be leaked to the media by someone who works internally in the system..either way the public will view it.

Tuba, I was wondering about something, there was an apparent inmate that was jailed with KC who did an interview, NG or JVM had televised it awhile back and said she wasn't credible because there were discrepencies with her real name, don't remember her name but she said that LE held KC down on a gurney type bed and had to strap her down when they told her that the state was putting the death penalty back on the table....I was curious to know if this story was true..I saw the interview and this woman seemed very straight forward and well spoken.

twomany, you are right about that earlier post showing more black eyes to the reputation. I will find it later today. Even the Anthonys know Caylee is dead, so why uproot tributes to her life, sorrow for her death! As for the infirmary tapes, that has been the subj. of many posts, all consistent. Ruling or no ruling, the public WILL see the tapes.

Angel, there were so many posts on Dominic's investigation at Suburban but some were in December. Charts were in November and all are on the calendar.

QB, both your chart and the horary I asked have Ascendants that are too late. The matter is too far advanced to exert affect but the chart exposes a very unstable situation, one that will change markedly. Whatever is expedient will be done to wrap this up. That is due to mutable Signs holding all the angles. More evidence, shortly to arrive, will delay progress of the case as the Sun is within one degree of squaring Saturn in the outcome House. It is all up for the defendant, who would be budget wise to cancel her season tickets to the NFL.

I will post the chart this afternoon. The transit planets tell us media lawyers will make a brilliant presentation for release of the tape. The Sun in II and the node and Jupiter in Aquarius insure that. Don't reckon without the jail lawyer, who opposes the way the officials' conduct was characterised and criticised, "cruel & inhumane" not to mention, "salacious"???? The infirmary tape is part and parcel of the best evidence to show that those accusations lack merit and truth. For that reason, the jail wants the tape released as well. The scales of justice are tipping.

Many thanks, Tuba, for answering my questions.

I had wondered if the media would present their case with regard to having the tape released. What an added bonus to think that the jail may also have an interest now in releasing the tape in order to defend against the current allegations.
Again, many thanks.
I look forward to your chart.

QB, both your chart and the horary I asked have Ascendants that are too late. The matter is too far advanced to exert affect but the chart exposes a very unstable situation, one that will change markedly. Whatever is expedient will be done to wrap this up. That is due to mutable Signs holding all the angles. More evidence, shortly to arrive, will delay progress of the case as the Sun is within one degree of squaring Saturn in the outcome House. It is all up for the defendant, who would be budget wise to cancel her season tickets to the NFL.

I will post the chart this afternoon. The transit planets tell us media lawyers will make a brilliant presentation for release of the tape. The Sun in II and the node and Jupiter in Aquarius insure that. Don't reckon without the jail lawyer, who opposes the way the officials' conduct was characterised and criticised, "cruel & inhumane" not to mention, "salacious"???? The infirmary tape is part and parcel of the best evidence to show that those accusations lack merit and truth. For that reason, the jail wants the tape released as well. The scales of justice are tipping.

BBM

Tuba....you have such a way with words. I love reading your posts!! :clap:

:woohoo::woohoo: The scales of justice are tipping!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

Hello AstroWS :clap:

I believe in the language of the stars and those who listen to their voices.

I am a lurker here. I want to express how much I enjoy this thread. Your craft, art, wisdom is ancient and probably the oldest science known to humanity. To recount the endless human civilizations that looked to the stars for wisdom and divinity would take a long post indeed.

Namaste

...jmo...I:blowkiss:AstroWS

BBM

Tuba....you have such a way with words. I love reading your posts!! :clap:

:woohoo::woohoo: The scales of justice are tipping!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:
I would like to say something profound about this news, but all I have is an immature, "Yeah!" and Im ok with that. Thank you daily for your info. <3

I would like to say something profound about this news, but all I have is an immature, "Yeah!" and Im ok with that. Thank you daily for your info. <3

I have copy, pasted your posted song which gave me shivers..I must say..that is by far the simpliest explanation of a narcissist anyone could ever provide to try and explain their complex disorder....amazing...THANK YOU KAGEYKAREN

When we were all looking for Caylee last year, we were directly involved in the question, whether on the ground or trying to provide direction. Horaries done on her location had the proper standing. Our situation is very different now, we are with the rest of the public, bystanders.

Quoting master astrologer, Marc Edmond Jones, "The first of the rigid rules in an adequately 'scientific' horary art is that a horoscope is not dependable if it erected for a question or issue concerning which the querent or proponent has no responsibility or no direct concern. ..a horary chart cannot be regarded as scientifically dependable when used in connection with any matter about which the given individual is unable to do anything."

The late Ascendant for QB's and my questions is typical when some delayed or drawn out affair or matter long under consideration is brought forward for examination. But in addition, the potential for us operating upon the situation is less than thin and the question loses vitality due to our lack of standing. We are interested but we are not involved. As Hamaker-Zondag says, "The die has been cast, the decision has already been made, even though sentence may not yet have been passed. All the querent can do is watch what happens."

Then too, the Moon in both of our charts is found in the Via Combusta. This weighs against a radical chart fit to be judged and threatens calamity and compulsion. The Moon in the burning way tells of an unsettled state of affairs that resists judgment, chaos that requires reshuffling and cosmic fluctuation.

Forewarned that we are trespassing, great caution and reservation are needed in examining and analysing the horary. We are attempting to divine from a chart which the ancient science pronounces not fit to read.

This morning I wrote about the really unstable situation shown by all angles mutable and Uranus in House 10 exaggerates the unpredictability of the case at this point. Further, the Moon is on a degree of crisis, 8-9° Fixed. There is a state of angst while awaiting further developments. We have come to a grave, climactic pass. We see self created stress, obstinacy and obstruction although circumstances are exigent.

What is said, what is seen, what is heard, Mercury, are a source of very bad luck, opposite Part of Misfortune at 23° Scorpio. The prisoner has generated all of this. Mars is someone she has relied upon but Mars is at the degree of the nodes and square them, a casualty. Mars had championed her "innocence", her cause. She, Mercury, is also square
both law planets in H. 9, Jupiter & Neptune, notorious now for her swinging great rappers on every subject.

Pluto rides the Descendant of this horary. The full force of the State is marshalled against Prisoner. The press and all media are arrayed to defeat efforts at concealment, Mars and node of the Moon in square, exact. The Sun in House 12 assures us unwanted publicity will attend the prisoner's movements and statements.

Although Saturn in House 4 is a slow grinding conclusion, the square from Mercury to the House 9 planets does not favor a change of venue at this time due mainly to expense but also certain technicalities, yet due to the mutual reception, this problem should be settled in time.

Some of the coming document release will be tedious slogging but there are outstanding items of interest too, worth waiting for. Coming soon, very soon, to a website near you.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/StateoftheEvidence067.jpg

5:23 - 5:25 pm today start time of Bob Kealing's reported on WESH that GA and CA are being questioned or will be questioned re: high speed chase/cross stealing. Would that help to determine if charges will be filed? Will likely replay at 6pm and possibly at 5:30 pm today.

http://www.wesh.com/video/14515757/index.html

Thanks, astros!

By the way, the chart for the change of venue filing was done a month ago, complete with analysis. I will see if it is also mounted on our Astro Calendar.

Tuba,
That was quite a chart reading! It inspired me to read and to know more about horary charts and forensic astrology in general. There is a lot to digest.

Your statement about the press and media arrayed to defeat efforts at concealment was powerful and consoling. I take satisfaction and comfort in knowing that - because I believe it is true what you say in the first part of the reading - we are powerless bystanders. The press & media, however, are not powerless. I hope they act responsibly and on behalf of the victim - is this too much to hope for?

Once again, thank you for your very detailed chart.

You're welcome, QB.! I think Kathi Belich is profoundly indignant and grief struck over what happened to the cherub and Mark Williams is dead against the prisoner. Good to have in the media corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni