Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the last page and discussion about Mars coming into opposition to the prisoner's Pluto at the same time she has the transit node square her own node, with Mars upon it, I want to make clear that there will be alienation between her and some member of her team, virtually ending the relationship. Whether team leader Jose (for he has not relinquished control) will allow an actual exit, this estrangement has taken place.

From the last page and discussion about Mars coming into opposition to the prisoner's Pluto at the same time she has the transit node square her own node, with Mars upon it, I want to make clear that there will be alienation between her and some member of her team, virtually ending the relationship. Whether team leader Jose (for he has not relinquished control) will allow an actual exit, this estrangement has taken place.

BBM....Could it possibly be Linda KB?? She didn't have a lot to say in the last hearing.

IIRC, I believe it was you, Tuba, that told of this happening some time ago. :)

In addition to the trouble for Prisoner at the Full Moon Sunday, the Fixed Star Antares conjunct Prisoner's Saturn will be occulted. This star is malevolent, destructive and causes rash behavior, headstrong attitudes, and obstinacy. Brings danger of fatality and presages evil. Well, Prisoner, bad moon rising!

In addition to the trouble for Prisoner at the Full Moon Sunday, the Fixed Star Antares conjunct Prisoner's Saturn will be occulted. This star is malevolent, destructive and causes rash behavior, headstrong attitudes, and obstinacy. Brings danger of fatality and presages evil. Well, Prisoner, bad moon rising!

BBM....Literally? For KC or another player in all of this?

So far the presence in Prisoner's chart of Saturn natal conjunct Antares has reflected fatalities to those around her.

OldSoul, Todd Macaluso is also a Libran. We do have a timed chart for Caylee and the Moon and Jupiter are both in Libra there, promising benefit and luck for her mother from those of that Sun Sign.

I well remember the account from an inmate of Prisoner's reaction to the State's choice of the death penalty option. She was credible. It was the jail that said there was no such inmate at that time, proven to be a confusion about her name. The jail did not support other details of the description. The planets did.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3494714&postcount=567"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #9[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3585518&postcount=70"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #10[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3594320&postcount=85"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #10[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3595297&postcount=87"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #10[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3596972&postcount=93"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #10[/ame]

The Full Moon on a degree of crisis today impacts Andrea L. deep and direct. She has Mars at 17° Sagittarius, exact conjunction. Her progressed Mercury is also there and stationary. It is a time of quarreling and errors. She is not a patient Libran because she was born with Sun & Mercury at 0°, placement of impatience. That is exaggerated by this Full Moon which provokes impulsive statements and moves also.

She came aboard when Mars opposed her Venus (and her Neptune) and by the time she attended the May 28 hearing, Mars was squaring her progressed Mars, which will be eclipsed in July like Todd Macaluso's. Earlier, on July 7, we have a lunar eclipse on Andrea L.'s Uranus when Mars is on her Jupiter in strong affliction to transit Jupiter-Neptune (exact square). Time to coil up her cable as Saturn squares her Mars to the degree. Andrea joined the team under a retrograde Mercury and will not go the distance. With Aquarian node transiting trine her Sun-Mercury, all at zero, what a platter for the media!

To note, Andrea L.'s Saturn and Neptune now at 22° Libra by progression sit down hard on Cindy's Jupiter. We will have to hide and watch that combination. You will recall that George & Cindy's composite Sun in the H. of reputation is eclipsed in July.

I think we had better look into this request for a delay, don't you Angel? If I can't find a time, I will assume 4:30 p.m. as that is when the motions are processed by a ct. clerk, usually.

I have not been able to find the time of the filing or faxing and 4:30 did not work, neither did 4:38. The latter showed the time was premature 1° Scorpio, not ripe and the first time 29° Libra was too late to have effect. We can live without an analysis of this. In a few days, we should have a ruling.

Tuba...I looked for the motion as soon as I found the article & it hasn't been released yet. I'll keep a look out for it for you...just in case you still might want to take a look at a chart for it in the future.

I'm glad the media is asking for it to be released.

In the motion if you didn't catch this from an article I posted for you all, (we should soon have it released....since the media has it) they report that in the motion it says:

In the papers filed with the court, the defense team bemoans "a continued and consistent pattern of leaks, distortions and misconduct on the part of Orange County and the state."

I think this is just making JB look bad (as if that's hard to do...:wink: ) trying to blame the SA & Orange County for leaks to the media, when WHO do we see making appearences on so many talk shows..... Gee is it JB & his dream team....:yes:

:angel:

it seems JB wants the world to forget about the Sunshine Laws!
I know Geraldo has.

FYI: I found a couple of very interesting videos about Andrea Loyd...I posted them in the Time-Stamped Media & Doc Thread for you! It's post #960.

The title's are:
Casey's New Lawyer In Death Penalty Documentaries: 2:48
Juror Number Six "Staring" Casey's New Lawyer Andrea Lyon Part 1: 6:17
Juror Number Six "Staring" Casey's New Lawyer Andrea Lyon Part 2: 6:14
Tony Pipitone Reports on Andrea Lyon: 2:48

Along with this special that was aired on E:
15 Most Notorious Women: 6:47
Steve Helling talks about the Anthony case on an E! special June 2, 2009!

I didn't want you miss these ones...they give some insight into her!
Thanks!:blowkiss:

Wanted to make sure you didn't miss finding this motion that Baez filed today!
*NOTE~Time stamp from fax is : 06/09/09 at 3:25PM!!

Baez Files Motion To Obtain Phone Records
DOCUMENT: Read Motion To Strike
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19716269/detail.html

My hinky meter has & is again wondering why there is no request for Lee's cell phone records?
Your wonderful charts have answered this for me already....DC was talking to Lee back on Nov. 15, 2008! :yes:

Also check out GA & CA's signatures on the last page of this motion.......they sure do look like one person signed both names. JMHO! :eek:
What do others think about this? TIA

I thought the chart said DC was talking to CA

I wonder, can a chart shed some light on what is behind this motion? I find it all very confusing - who is working for who here ? DC worked for JB and his client, and also worked for CA & GA but won't release phone records to clients who he was working for. I am craving some clarity. What is the true intent of defense here? And why is there no request for LA to release phone records or has he willingly turned these over already?

Motion filed http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19716269/detail.html and date stamped 06/09/09 time 15:25
the waiver was signed by CA & GA June 8/09

Thank you.
I understand if you do not have time for this question as there are so many other cases now of missing people. I just feel baffled by this particular motion.

QB. I'm wouldn't put it past CA to use LA's phone while talking to DC....CA as we all know is always ready to throw everyone under the bus, except her precious KC....why not throw LA under it too! :eek: The last person they seem to care about is their little angel Caylee whom they are not be standing up for & never will. They know they can't get her back, but are willing do anything to get KC back! :furious:

My other thought is a pre-paid phone, that CA, GA, or even LA used that day & destoyed it after they were done with using it. That way LE would have no knowledge of another cell being used by them all....even KC while she was out of jail!

I'm thinking this is why DC does not want to turn over his cell records...DC messed up thinking that him searching the woods on Nov. 15th was never going to be found out about. He forgot that his cell records could be asked for in the future by the defense or LE for that matter. We we all know LE has already requested his cell records a long time ago. Which have not been released to this day yet!! That is until JH let LP know about the video....I know that this has a lot of holes in my theory, but I'm typing as I'm thinking this one out!

My mistake Baez did ask for LA's cell records, but is not fighting the Judge Stricklands order.....I will have to watch the hearing again to refresh my memory if he is getting all of LA's cell phone records or did his lawyer object to it him having all of them.......:confused:

Does anyone else recall what the decision was with LA's cell records?

I really don't want to watch the last hearing over again at this time, but I will if no one knows the answer. I still have a feeling that whoever it was that DC was talking, to used a pre-paid cell phone, which was probably destroyed.

We haven't heard anything about the so called psychic, that claimed it was her he was on the phone with. When she realized that this was too hot for her she shut up fast ever since she claimed it was her! If she was the one why isn't Baez hunting this women down to get her cell records? :waitsec:

Thinking outloud again as I type this, so I hope it all makes sense to everyone! :wink:

This is from the court dockets
May 28,2009
ORDER DEFENSES MOTION FOR APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM IS HEREBY GRANTED AS TO TONY LAZZARO, CINDY ANTHONY, GEORGE ANTHONY, LEE ANTHONY, RICARDO MORALES, DOMINIC CASEY, JAMES HOOVER AND KEITH WILLIAMS. THE COURT RESERVED RULING ON THE DEFENSES MOTION FOR APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM AS TO ROY KRUNK, JESSE GRUND AND AMY HUIZENGA. COURT RESERVED RULING ON THE DEFENSES MOTION TO

I also wonder how much more time the judge will keep giving Baez extensions on the jail video of Casey from Dec. 11, 2008.....
He has been asking for this to be blocked for release & asking for extentions since:

3/2/2009 ORDER DEFENDANTS MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER IS TAKEN UNDER ADVISEMENT, COURT STAYS THE RELEASE OF THE VIDEO UNTIL DEFENSE ATTORNEY HAS TIME TO VIEW IT. DEFENSE ATTORNEY HAS 15 DAYS AFTER VIEWING THE VIDEO TO FILE PROTECTIVE ORDER MOTION

He is really dragging it out for as long as he can....I have a feeling that Judge Strickland is going to say....."I have given you plenty enough time & extensions on this matter."

New lawyer on the defense or not! She only has to read the documents concerning this part of the case to go into court about it! She has a whole group of her students helping her, that can catch her up, according to what was reported in the media etc.

I know the charts that you amazing astrologers have done show that they will be released in the future...I'm just getting impatient for it to be released! :crazy:

Does anyone else agree or what do you think about these thoughts??? TIA

Another question when in the world is LP going to be giving his depo for the civil case? It is not in the civil case dockets when it is scheduled! TIA

Angel, thanks for answering my question about LA's phone records.
Good question about LP - I know his depo was scheduled and then it disapeared.

Is there a thread to talk about the civil case only?

Snipped Respectfully from Angel:

We haven't heard anything about the so called psychic, that claimed it was her he was on the phone with. When she realized that this was too hot for her she shut up fast ever since she claimed it was her! If she was the one why isn't Baez hunting this women down to get her cell records? :waitsec:

Ginny...(Ginette) That 's interesting that you brought her up. I actually emailed her awhile back to thank her for helping out to finally find Caylee and make my few comments to her on her visions. She told me that DC refused to give her credit for her work on the case. I have the email on my PC so I can't reference it right now but she left me her cell number. I think she said that DC called for her help and that this case was full of twist and turns. She kept it quite brief regarding this and told me about the other cases she is/has worked on. I think what happened was DC used her for the info but would not give her the credit.....which in turn means that he let that theory go to LE about it. I didn't ask her if she was the one on the phone...I don't think she would have told me....mind you she's quite a nice person and she absolutely was one of the ones that told DC where the body was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong