IT's ALL ABOUT HALEIGH

She was a beautiful little child. Heartbreaking. I pray for her tormentors to be brought to justice.

Dear sweet Haleigh, I woke with great sadness this morning. The sun blinded me as I woke this morning, it was so bright, and your beautiful face was shining through that light and I just broke down and started crying for you. Your in my heart, thoughts and prayers every single day. How I have prayed for you to be found. I will never stop praying for you!
I dedicate this song for you baby girl. If your somewhere over that rainbow, fly high with the angels and may peace with you baby girl.
:blowkiss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYd_doxZIYM

Sweet, innocent, beautiful Haleigh,

I'm having a hard time thinking maybe you are no longer with us on this earth. My hope is that you are still alive, happy and growing with people who love you.

But, Sweet, if someone hurt you, please use any means you can to help us identify and convict them. Ask the loving people who met you on the other side to help us. We love you and are torn apart by not knowing, for sure, where you are.

Please Little One, so many people care about you. Show one of us where you are, if you can.

Dear sweet Haleigh, I pray everyday for you. Where are you? If your in God's arms please guide LE and your family to where you are. I will never forget about you angel, you are in my thoughts and prayers! :blowkiss:

Thinking of you today Haleigh, more than usual. I wish you were home with all of those that love you.

HaLeigh:

I hope you are found soon. I woke up this morning very sad, and everytime i look at a picture of you, i find tears rolling down my face. Please give us a sign that lead to you! You are long over due for justice...

May you rest in peace <3

Hi HaLeigh... I thought about you today. Our girls roasted marshmallows by a campfire and I wondered about if you'd like one, how long it's been since you've had one. Shine your light, HaLeigh, and help us find you.

Sweet HayLeigh, you are so missed by so many who never met you. We are not going to give up; until you are found. There are so many people praying for you. Help give us the piece of the puzzle to solve what happened to you. You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday! Lord please give Hayleigh Justice.

Haleigh I have a big favor to ask of you. My birthday is this Saturday & the only thing I'm asking for is you to be found. Please make my wish come true. :praying:

Baby girl, you may be gone..but you will never ever be forgotten.

Hi Haleigh :)

Thinking of you today, where are you little one ?

haleigh-cummings.jpg

Oh Haleigh, where are you sweet baby girl?

You have been on my mind all day.Haleigh,can you give us a clue? Many people are thinking of you and we need your help. Show us the way.

I'm still thinking of you Haleigh. All this drama with the grownups that were in your life---we just want to know where you are sweetie, we want you to come home. Please come home soon.

HaLeigh:

you have touched so many lives, and more people than you know really care about you.... Please give us some sort of sign, a hint, a clue of your whereabouts. We all want you to come home. We all want those responsible for your demise to be brought to justice.... Please come home!

We Love You <3

Thinking about you tonight kiddo!

Wondering if you are with Hasanni, Kyron and Caylee? Makes me feel better to think you all are all playing together.

HaLeigh,

Your 7th birthday is fast approaching. I pray that your family will have answers before your birthday, and that you will be HOME where you belong. Seems like just yesterday people were getting ready to celebrate your 6th birthday without you by releasing red and purple balloons with fliers in them. :(

Praying for answers for you and your loved ones, sweet HaLeigh!

My heart goes out to her family, and of course, to Haleigh. I also hope there is something truly wonderful to celebrate on her birthday; that something will break on this. That the family will have some positive news...something.

Much love to you Haleigh and my prayers for your safe return.

Namaste

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back