GUILTY NV - Deborah Flores-Narvaez, 31, Las Vegas, 12 Dec 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
As repulsive as it seems to let Louis walk free without him there would have been no quick resolution to this heinous crime.

I just hope that his daughter is ok after all she was there at the apartment when the intial assault took place. No little gal deserves to witness that kind of violence.

I have a hard time believing Louis that Debbie would just stay with her ex after he pulled him off her while he was choking her. That makes no sense to me. It is more believable that he failed to pull him off and felt somewhat responsible and helped him hide the body. I just have a hard time believing his story that all was well when he left after there was a serious choke attempt. So strange.

JMO.

As repulsive as it seems to let Louis walk free without him there would have been no quick resolution to this heinous crime.

I just hope that his daughter is ok after all she was there at the apartment when the intial assault took place. No little gal deserves to witness that kind of violence.

I just hope the child's mother will fight to have his visitation rights removed. This is not a person who should be around children.

So their going to let this person who dismembered a body walk around like he did nothing!!! Unbelievable..........Who is this guy and why??

I knew he wasn't going to be charged with murder, that was the deal they struck with him. But I can't believe they are not charging him with accessory after the fact or desecration of a corpse. Disgusting that he could participate in something so gruesome and be walking around like the rest uf us...free as a bird.

IDK, seems like they had the GPS from the truck to tell them where the body may have been. Once they discovered that and how sloppy they were, forensics could have given them everything they needed along with circumstantial evidence. I think LE got took the easier venue.

I'm never going to Vegas!

Does anyone know or remember a case where someone like this got off for dismembering a body??

Love to hear NG's two cents on this one.

Interesting...I found a Columbo who lives on Bonanza Rd in LV (street of the house where body was found) Wonder if related....

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/sep/28/trial-still-track-man-accused-fantasy-dancers-deat/
Murder trial still set for November for man accused in ‘Fantasy’ dancer’s death
The murder trial is still on track to begin in late November for Jason “Blu” Griffith, who is accused in last year’s strangling death and dismemberment of his girlfriend, Luxor dancer Debra Flores Navarez.
Griffith’s court-appointed attorney, Abel Yanez, told Judge Donald Mosley that Griffith was ready to have his jury trial begin on Nov. 28 — although Yanez couldn’t say for sure what issues still might arise when they get the hard drive contents that could delay the trial.

Thanks for the update Angels_not_forgotten! I can't believe it's been postponed this many times. Hopefully 5-5-14 is the lucky number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆