2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't bear to listen to it anymore. Caylee has been forgotten by every single person who's responsibility it was to protect her and give her justice. The only people who know who she is are most of us and LDB, JA and FG. No one else seems to care.

I'll read updates here. But I just can't bring myself to click the link. Today is about FCA escaping justice again. Hell, she doesn't even have to be there.

I'm right there with you. Can't listen, can't stomach it. But will read here. Thanks to all for the updates.
I just said to my daughter last night that nobody even MENTIONS the fact that we still don't know who threw Caylee in the swamp like trash. :banghead:

Telephonic interview

Susan Finnigan: Florida Dept of Correction/ Probation Supervisor

Recvd CFCA's case on Jan 25, 2010

Case was entered into the database and assigned a probation officer

Intake supervisor Angie Ferrell entered notes on the 26th

Assigned to a new officer

located the offender in the Orange County Jail

Assigned to Natalie Lewis

Finnigan was aware of CFCA's other cases

Lewis instructed her on the orders of probation and completed an intake package; instructed on special conditions including no contact with AH

Case was monitored after that; checked to make sure she remained in Orange County Jail

Did a residence check every month as well as records check. Made sure there were no new charges nor issues while in jail - CFCA did not reoffend while in jail

compared probation orders against the database; sentence structure order

90 day pre term review - officer and supervisor look at the case to make sure there are no problems prior to terminating the case

Considered whether the case should be tolled or not - referring to putting off the probation until the defendant was released

has been with the agency for 28 years

can be consecutive to another probation sentence or a jail sentence

Intent to treat CFCA like any other convict - yes

Issues - media coverage

does not say there are any possible safety issues - reiterates media coverage

"I don't really know how to answer that question." (2x)

Concern for the safety of probation officers - Always concerned about that; no special concern regarding this SPECIFIC case

Baez asking about unique challenges - the public attention on the case brings unique challenges

Restitution was completed in this case - I think so

probation was terminated on Jan 24 2011; Jan 25 2011 she was sent a routine termination letter

letter was sent to the "alleged victim" - Baez's words

OMG, that didn't even have to pay the probation costs because she was in jail and not even in prison!!!

FG to witness: What is the purpose of probation?

HHJP smiles.

:)

It does appear the SA George is fighting this

she **&%%& sure hasnt done any kind of community service, thats for sure!!!
doubt she did any kind of drug /alcohol test in jail either....pity i cant drink b/c of medical issues, this drivel is sure driving me to do it...

judge perry PLEASE oh PLEASE i beg of you, dont let that possum poop jb slick right past u...make her accountable!!!

her voice is trembling...... I feel bad for her.

Oh god! Baez objects! Here we go again!!!

HHJP: Mr. Baez sort of has a point :floorlaugh:

I respectfully disagree. Caylee will never be forgotten. Many feel FCA doesn't deserve anymore of their time and attention. Caylee will always be close to the hearts of those who hoped and prayed for justice for her.

Exactly. I haven't forgotten Caylee. This hearing is about Casey and her conviction on stealing. I'd like them to admit this was an error against JS's actual ruling in court. I'd like JB, CM et al to personally drive her butt back and say she's willing to do whatever JS intended......but noooooooooooooo. The one-finger salute team would rather argue every last morsel to death.

I hope this is the last time I will ever have to hear the name Casey Marie Anthony. I'm sure it's too much to hope for but I'd also like to never again hear the voices or see the faces or extended fingers of her defense lawyers.

I'm right there with you. Can't listen, can't stomach it. But will read here. Thanks to all for the updates.
I just said to my daughter last night that nobody even MENTIONS the fact that we still don't know who threw Caylee in the swamp like trash. :banghead:

Respectfully responding to your post, Oh YES we do! :(

JB once more trying to sway testimony. How many times did he ask if she was concerned about safety? She answered, basically that she is always concerned about the safety of her officers, no more in this case.

Another evasive official here!!!:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Respectfully responding to your post, Oh YES we do! :(

Oh I certainly wasn't referring to us here at WS....just the THs, attorneys, etc. It's all about Casey. What about the little girl double bagged and thrown away like trash.

I am so glad that FG is at least trying to get her to have to serve probation now. That makes me feel better.

Ms. Fagan (sic) is sweatin' it. mo

Does anyone find it odd that this head of Probation cannot articulate what the function of probation is? FG has to ask the question twice, then rephrase it so she can get it....:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj