Recovered/Located CT - Robert Hoagland, 50, Newtown, 28 Jul 2013

Does RH's home have an attached garage - one that can be entered from the house? Or is the garage free-standing?

I am trying to find out.

He strikes me as a guy " A place for everything and everything in it's place"
What is out of place here?
His loafers in the ( middle of )living room?
Keys and Wallet under a doll ( a what???) in (his?) room -which were not found for 2 weeks ( weird- didn't they do a full search of the house?)
also out of place IMHO is communications with family members. police reports in msm say that when the younger H was arrested the same night LE contacted Mrs. wait - where in Turkey? and How did he get home from b'port? and she get back to Newtown from the airport? do we know?

Question: what do blood pressure meds do? If one does not take them what happens? Do they become ill? disoriented?

Well, I have to say I found a link to the gum and condoms....
The age is wrong, to be Robert Hoagland's son, but the address sounds right.....
I wonder if the gum is nicorette? You know...the condoms and all...
Strange!!!
IMOO.

http://fairfield.patch.com/groups/p...gum-targets-of-shoplifting-spree-in-fairfield

Because the article is rather short, I only included the link....

Unless they've rearranged that Stop and Shop since I was last there, I believe nicorette is kept behind the counter. Condoms are kept directly in front of the pharmacy (ie on a shelf under the counter, but facing the outside of the store) so the pharmacy staff can keep an eye on them.

Unless they've rearranged that Stop and Shop since I was last there, I believe nicorette is kept behind the counter. Condoms are kept directly in front of the pharmacy (ie on a shelf under the counter, but facing the outside of the store) so the pharmacy staff can keep an eye on them.

Well, theft is theft, but it does sound Better if it were Nicorettes, otherwise if it was gum and condoms, I know adults chew gum, but kids do too, and the thought of putting 2 and 2 together (which CAN be INCORRECT) makes me sick.
IMOO.

Regarding LaGuardia vs. JFK

If you're from around here, and frequently fly out of one of the airports, you may, especially when stressed, confuse the two. They are, in fact, so close that sometimes travel agents will book you a flight out of JFK and a flight back into LaGuardia.

Also, if Robert was supposed to pick up his wife at either airport in the morning (ie before noon), he would NOT have been hanging out around the house at 10am. Under IDEAL conditions, it would take an hour and a half to get from Newtown to LaGuardia. And that's not counting driving around the airport parking lot twice and nearly getting killed by 3 cab drivers and an airport shuttle. And it is never IDEAL conditions on the way to LGA or JFK.

I tend to believe the 4pm pickup time as the correct one.

I'm bumping for Robert, we're not hearing much at this point.

I am trying to find out.

He strikes me as a guy " A place for everything and everything in it's place"
What is out of place here?
His loafers in the ( middle of )living room?
Keys and Wallet under a doll ( a what???) in (his?) room -which were not found for 2 weeks ( weird- didn't they do a full search of the house?)
also out of place IMHO is communications with family members. police reports in msm say that when the younger H was arrested the same night LE contacted Mrs. wait - where in Turkey? and How did he get home from b'port? and she get back to Newtown from the airport? do we know?

Question: what do blood pressure meds do? If one does not take them what happens? Do they become ill? disoriented?

It states here that she "waited" for two hours at the airport and then called her step-sister in Brooklyn and took a cab there. Later, the step-sister drove her back to her Sandy Hook home.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/HelpUsFindHoagie?fref=ts

new article... more possible sightings yesterday

Newtown police said they are investigating two reported sightings of the missing Robert Hoagland which occurred on Tuesday, September 17, near the Rhode Island/Connecticut border.

Newtown police said Wednesday morning that Mr Hoagland, 50, of Sandy Hook, has not yet been located.

Police said that Mr Hoagland may have been seen by Rhode Island Department of Transportation workers on Route 195 in the West Greenwich, R.I., area. A man fitting Mr Hoagland’s description was described as appearing to be a hiker with a large backpack, police said.

The man appeared to be walking westward on Route 165 from Rhode Island toward Connecticut, near Voluntown, Conn.

Also, a passing motorist contacted Newtown police about seeing a man appearing to be Mr Hoagland in that area. Newtown Police contacted state police in Montville. State troopers and local police were unable to locate the person who was walking along Route 165.

Route 165 runs through Rhode Island and Connecticut.
http://newtownbee.com/news/0001/11/30/police-continue-pursue-leads-search-missing-man/162758

http://newtownbee.com/news/news/2013/09/19/police-family-continue-search-hoagland-probate-hea/163229

"Appointment Of Trustee"

"The Probate Court of Northern Fairfield County has scheduled an October 8 hearing on an “application for the appointment of a trustee when a person has disappeared” in connection with Mr Hoagland’s disappearance.

Attorney James Gaston, who represents Mr Hoagland’s relatives, explained that in such a situation a person, serving as a trustee, is bonded and appointed by the court to oversee the assets of the missing individual in connection with the support of minor children and the spouse. A surety bond is required in such cases.

“We all hope and pray that Bob is well and found soon, so that the hearing and trustee appointment is unnecessary,” said Mr Gaston."

http://newtownbee.com/news/news/2013/09/19/police-family-continue-search-hoagland-probate-hea/163229

"Appointment Of Trustee"

"The Probate Court of Northern Fairfield County has scheduled an October 8 hearing on an “application for the appointment of a trustee when a person has disappeared” in connection with Mr Hoagland’s disappearance.

Attorney James Gaston, who represents Mr Hoagland’s relatives, explained that in such a situation a person, serving as a trustee, is bonded and appointed by the court to oversee the assets of the missing individual in connection with the support of minor children and the spouse. A surety bond is required in such cases.

“We all hope and pray that Bob is well and found soon, so that the hearing and trustee appointment is unnecessary,” said Mr Gaston."

...and did the plot just thicken?

...and did the plot just thicken?

Probably not. There are bills to pay, stuff to take care of. Some things may be in his name only. For example, I can't do anything about our mortgage because it is in my husband's name only.

HTH, JMO etc.

Probably not. There are bills to pay, stuff to take care of. Some things may be in his name only. For example, I can't do anything about our mortgage because it is in my husband's name only.

HTH, JMO etc.

Of course- bills to pay. ( I bet a few legal bills from july 29th too) But, I would think that one definitely could pay the mtg even if it is in the husband's name. but I am sure there are funds that she may not have access to especially as a HS teacher.

Of course- bills to pay. ( I bet a few legal bills from july 29th too) But, I would think that one definitely could pay the mtg even if it is in the husband's name. but I am sure there are funds that she may not have access to especially as a HS teacher.

Agreed.
I pay all our bills- no matter whose name they are in. The trustee issue has to do with the ability to access his, not joint, bank accounts, etc., imo- as stated above.

"Appointment Of Trustee"

This is a perplexing situation. I don't know what to think. I so wonder about the wording of the article regarding a trustee--the lawyer representing his "relatives" does not sound like he is working to get access to Robert's funds on behalf of his wife and children. JMO, it sounds more like a move to prevent someone's access.

The lack of family and friend activity re: Facebook group, etc concerns me.

And the additional sightings sound to me like they are the same description of the sighting that was proven false.

I hope he is safe.

This is a perplexing situation. I don't know what to think. I so wonder about the wording of the article regarding a trustee--the lawyer representing his "relatives" does not sound like he is working to get access to Robert's funds on behalf of his wife and children. JMO, it sounds more like a move to prevent someone's access.

The lack of family and friend activity re: Facebook group, etc concerns me.

And the additional sightings sound to me like they are the same description of the sighting that was proven false.

I hope he is safe.

I agree.

Attorney James Gaston, who represents Mr Hoagland’s "relatives". This doesn't say Robert's "wife" or "family". It clearly states his "relatives". I have questioned the fact that Robert's side of the family has YET to be involved with any of this case. From the media, to the Law Enforcement officials, to the Facebook page, to the Twitter feed. Robert's family has been silent so far. That, to me, seems awfully strange. Now maybe they haven't been silent, and maybe the wife, Lori is preventing their side of the story from coming out. Now they have to hire an attorney....interesting.

Does anyone know Robert Hoagland's brothers name? Or where he is from?
The parents are TH, 70 and MLH, 70 from Diamond Bar, CA.

Robert's brother has hired a private investigator.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back