- The ASTRO CRIME CALENDAR now onsite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truely amazing, FifthEssense!
I am blown away from all of the hard work, the care and the organization.
I just can't believe this!
Super job! Thank you so much!:blowkiss:

Thanks for the Calendar! Great Work!

Question for Tuba or anyone else ......
**** I wonder who's going to let the cat out of the bag and start talking on the 9th!? Is there anything astrology wise about this date that might designate or classify if it will be a family member or someone close to her,etc??? My curiousity has peeked! **********

FifthEssence I can see you were totally inspired in creating this. It is nothing short of amazing. Great work and thank you.

This is incredible. Thank you so much for this calendar.

I will be here every day!!

Absolutely GREAT!!! Thanks..........LP says Caylee murdered on June 16th at 1-2 am.
Full moon June 18, 2008 and look how accurate this is with your charting.........WOW!

December brings us insight into the Pre-Trial atmosphere. Mercury accelerates the thunder of Mars, anger thrives. The restricted Prisoner's quarters seem reduced in size by the current transitions as the all important date of Dec. 11th approaches, followed by the dominating Full Moon of Dec. 12th pitching KC in to a blazing tailspin.

Have a look at the Astro Calendar for updates.

WHERE IS CAYLEE
ANGELstars1.jpg

Hey all,

I hope it's OK to post this here. I'm a freelance writer. I've written professionally for years for a variety of hard news publications, nonprofits, you name it. I have a new astrology column with the company that publishes the San Francisco Examiner and the Baltimore Examiner. After my second column, they promoted me from "Colorado Astrology Examiner" to National Astrology Examiner.

I would like to write a column on the astrological sleuthing you've got going on here at Websleuths in connection with the Caylee case, and of course I'll link from that column to the website. I haven't participated in the astro threads here or even had time to read very deeply into them, as I was trying to read deeply into the facts and behaviors of the various personalities in Caylee's family before examining charts. But those of you who are really familiar with what you guys have charted, it would be great to speak with you by PM, email or phone for the column.

I'm not sure if it's OK to post email addresses here at WS, but you can write me at the email address that's in black at the bottom of the Link List to the right of my column on any of my pages. Please go ahead and check out the three columns I have posted now, to get a feel for what I do.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astrology-Examiner

Tricia, feel free to contact me if you want me to handle this differently. Well, and in fact, I'll want to talk to you too about how you came to take on the role of owner of the website. I've actually read here on and off since Laci Peterson, and I actually charted that case closely. It was part of astrology solidly proving itself to me.

Thanks!

Hey all,

I hope it's OK to post this here. I'm a freelance writer. I've written professionally for years for a variety of hard news publications, nonprofits, you name it. I have a new astrology column with the company that publishes the San Francisco Examiner and the Baltimore Examiner. After my second column, they promoted me from "Colorado Astrology Examiner" to National Astrology Examiner.

I would like to write a column on the astrological sleuthing you've got going on here at Websleuths in connection with the Caylee case, and of course I'll link from that column to the website. I haven't participated in the astro threads here or even had time to read very deeply into them, as I was trying to read deeply into the facts and behaviors of the various personalities in Caylee's family before examining charts. But those of you who are really familiar with what you guys have charted, it would be great to speak with you by PM, email or phone for the column.

I'm not sure if it's OK to post email addresses here at WS, but you can write me at the email address that's in black at the bottom of the Link List to the right of my column on any of my pages. Please go ahead and check out the three columns I have posted now, to get a feel for what I do.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astrology-Examiner

Tricia, feel free to contact me if you want me to handle this differently. Well, and in fact, I'll want to talk to you too about how you came to take on the role of owner of the website. I've actually read here on and off since Laci Peterson, and I actually charted that case closely. It was part of astrology solidly proving itself to me.

Thanks!

Hi Mary,

I tried to email you but it bounced back. Could you please email me at tgrif@xmission.com

The posters who have worked so hard on this thread deserve to be recognized for their work. This is truly an amazing group.

Tricia

Thanks, Tricia. I've gone ahead and updated my email address here on site to one that will work for both of us, and I'm about to write you from the email address associated with my Examiner column. :)

Hopefully this will still be updated to watch days coming up with the rest of investigation, trial........I love this thread and all who made it!!! Thanks

The ASTRO Calendar is updated throughout the week and will continue as a staple resource for all WS members and readers of the Astro Thread.

T H A N K Y O U!

Oh My God Tuba...it is uncanny how accurate you guys have been in all of this...Here is the post for anyone who wants to see the reality of how much these ladies have SEEN prior to discovery of evidence of FACT:
This was the November 7th post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2912367&postcount=229

Thread: Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: #3 View Single Post
#229 11-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Tuba
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2007

Ravages of Time & Tempest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Much has changed since I asked "Where is Caylee?" months ago. Her remains at that time were near water but now appear to require raising. The Moon in this horary has recently paralleled Mercury which means the remains moved. In Pisces and parallel the Scorpio planet, this was due to change in wetland conditions.

In the horoscope of the initial arrest, the Part of Find was 1:56 Pisces and for this horary, the Moon now holds that place. From above one can see that where the original digging was done is embankment territory. What I mean is that if a stake or a flag was stuck in the ground where the shoveling and spading was done, an aerial view would reveal that the soil was part of a bank. Unfortunately, we have no such markers.

The very tall pine, the yellow flowers, the deteriorated bronze-black piece of plastic are location clues. Still refining the opening to the slush ground.

Tuba

We have several astute Astrologers on this thread who have been here since the beginning and deserve recognition for their insight into the depth of this crime against Caylee. Their collective efforts remained on course & never skipped a beat. The Miami Examiner expands on the quality of evidence revealed through the charts and analysis displayed in WS's Astro Calendar.
http://www.examiner.com/x-1935-Astr...d-confirm-predictions-of-forensic-astrologers

HOUSEMOUSE***SOULSCAPE***TUBA***KAITLAND***NEPTUNIAN
Many THANKS for your clarity and dedication to Caylee.​

And a BIG Thank You to Trisha @WS for allowing this Astro Thread to come on board giving our readers the opportunity to see how invaluable these forensic like details are in providing clues surrounding crimes and events.

ANNOUNCEcalendar.jpg

Rest in Peace Little Girl...you have forever left your mark on our souls
ANGELstars1.jpg
]​

revenge of the murdered............that is something! I am watching all the A family......maybe someone will break with valueable info now from conscience........

Oh My God Tuba...it is uncanny how accurate you guys have been in all of this...Here is the post for anyone who wants to see the reality of how much these ladies have SEEN prior to discovery of evidence of FACT:
This was the November 7th post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2912367&postcount=229

(I snipped the rest of your post, cat. Hope you don't mind) Tonight was the first time I have checked into the Astro Info and I just read the post you linked to above....and let me say....I am taken back! WOW!:clap: Thanks for leaving the link!

This is amazing! Great respect for all that worked on these calenders and charts. I am in awe of time, effort, and energy that you guys are putting into the Astro threads.

Thank you for this imput it is very insightful.

Congratulations on the well deserved shout out in the Examiner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong