NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I see defiance as well as no respect for the Judge at all. He is being way to inconvienced and its all a buch of "bull". This man has temper in moo..his figidting behavior and grinding his jaw says alot..

does LE have some sort of plan in arresting him so quickly??? I mean... now that he has a lawyer and is in jail how are they going to get anything out of him??????

It's time for the moms of the world to stop putting other people before their children.

I've been with my hubby since I was 14, been married 15 years, have a 12 yo DD and I'm here to tell you...as much as I love him, he is a great father, provider, husband...
He still would not come before my daughter. JMO

jail is his second home, so I dont see him caring too much, he just got out in August. This charge is for kidnapping a child, wonder if the natives will be as friendly to him now? LE said this case is a priority, so hopefully they are searching today, but I've said it before and I'll say it again. The weather is terrible. God bless anyone out there looking for her. They should have this guy out there on a leash searching instead of warm and dry in a cell. Bet he'd lead them to her a lot faster than he will sitting in his cell..

Oh and he was almost repulsed by the word "Public Defender"...

2 questions for all you wonderful patient sleuthers...

Has any evidence been made public besides he was seen by an eye witness?

If she was deceased and the feces were post mortem would LE be able to tell?

great questions tiredblondy...with I could answer them. I have no clue.

So, next court date is 12/2/2009.
Does that mean he can still bond out if his family comes up with $10,000???
I personally hope he eats his turkey and dressing in the grey bar hotel. And, maybe even choke on the wishbone. IMO

is right, but doesn't cover it...

i have worked extensively in the correctional setting, including with these folks that have contracted bad chronic illnesses (like hiv, hepatitis c, etc)...largely due to lifestyle choices...

they, as a whole, demand they are entitled to this treatment as soon as they are the responsibility of the system...and sadly, they are...they get better medical care than many law abiding, good people...however, my experience has been that many of them STOP all treatment once they are released, because the third party payor is no longer...:furious:

it wouldn't surprise me if he has already put in requests demanding 'his medication'...in the less than 24 hours that he has been in custody...

Trying to speed read here but I'm 10 pages behind. Can someone please bring me up to date...just a short synopsis of the events of the last 7 hours...lol
Mainly have they found her?

If this is mom's boyfriend, or if this is aunt's boyfriend, mother is responsible IMO. Even when you're poor, libraries have free internet time. You run a search on people you expose your kids too. He only recently got of jail, I find it impossible to believe that she did not know his history.
She allowed contact between her child and this man, her child is likely now dead.
She needs the cell right next to his. IMO.

Mom,
No... A's boyfriend has been arrested for kidnapping S.

I am frustrated...

Trying to speed read here but I'm 10 pages behind. Can someone please bring me up to date...just a short synopsis of the events of the last 7 hours...lol
Mainly have they found her?

No they have not found her and it looks like Coe whom was arrested for 1 st degree kidnapping isn't talking. He has pretty much pled not guilty. The Judge also made a reference to charges of "terrorizing the mother".
But no baby girl...:(

momtective,
he went to court, judge explained his rights, told him not to talk to anybody.
Told him his charge could get him over 200 months in the pokey.
Next court date is 12/2/2009.
I think you can watch the 3 minute or so court appearance at the news site

Mom,
No... A's boyfriend has been arrested for kidnapping S.

I am frustrated...

So Clarence was moms bf? I saw a few pages back where they have an eye witness that saw Shaniya in the car...that to me suggests she was alive at that time. Anything from surveillance video?

1st degree kidnapping is kidnapping with intent to harm or hold for ransom.

2nd degree is kidnapping without deadly force, and the kidnapper is a relative and the intent is to assume custody.

That right?

Wrong, but kinda close....according to NC general statutes:

There shall be two degrees of kidnapping as defined by subsection (a). If the person kidnapped either was not released by the defendant in a safe place or had been seriously injured or sexually assaulted, the offense is kidnapping in the first degree and is punishable as a Class C felony.

If the person kidnapped was released in a safe place by the defendant and had not been seriously injured or sexually assaulted, the offense is kidnapping in the second degree and is punishable as a Class E felony.

Wrong, but kinda close....according to NC general statutes:

There shall be two degrees of kidnapping as defined by subsection (a). If the person kidnapped either was not released by the defendant in a safe place or had been seriously injured or sexually assaulted, the offense is kidnapping in the first degree and is punishable as a Class C felony.

If the person kidnapped was released in a safe place by the defendant and had not been seriously injured or sexually assaulted, the offense is kidnapping in the second degree and is punishable as a Class E felony.

Link?

Ok I thought cadaver dogs could pick up a scent whether the victim was carried or not? Also if she was in a car there would be evidence and scent there...or am I asking questions already answered?

Looks like they will be talking about Shaniya on HLN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member