UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know if she modeled in florida? i found a model website with a Stephanie Stacy. I didn't link because I'm not sure it is her.

I saw the model site also, there is also a SS out of W. Virginia. Wonder why no pic of her yet?

Moms middle name is Cristina I also found Bio dad...I am not all sure what I can post...I havent found anything shocking or anything yet still looking though. Can someone advise me on posting veromi and pipl?

ETA I am finding her middle name as Christine as well. Also if u look up Layton Itah topix theres a thread there as well ...someone mentioned NS taught a class on life insurance?

I'm sorry mahoney I don't understand what exactly you want to post about Ethan's mother?

As for his Father, I think it is more than likely best to respect his privacy at this moment. KWIM?

I don't see a mod watching this thread so I responded.

Thanks...if I post her info I have it shows bio dad. I will keep it put away for now

Thanks...if I post her info I have it shows bio dad. I will keep it put away for now

You can type in her information in your post. Just notate which website where you found it. Vermoni...etc. Same goes for her Husband charged with Murder.

Most posters here are familiar with those websites. If they want to look for themselves they will find it too :)

I'm going to bed. Have a good night, and prayers for Ethan. Poor baby.

I'm just going through the news like I do every morning when I wake up. Here's the latest article about precious little Ethan.

Stepfather charged in death of Ethan Stacy
Last Edit: May 12 2010 - 12:00am

Atkin said he didn't know how long the boy had been buried in the wooded area. His office is waiting for the state medical examiner's report on what caused Ethan's death.

Asked the condition of the body, Atkin said, "I'd rather not go into the details."

Ethan's biological father, who lives in Virginia, has been notified of the boy's death, Atkin said.

snip

The Sloops became "persons of interest in the case" after their stories kept changing, Atkin said.

"It was obvious they were trying to cover up their tracks," Atkin said.

snip

Davis County Attorney Troy Rawlings said Tuesday evening he had not reviewed the evidence or the facts of the case so he could not comment on the exact charges his office will file against the two.

Charges could be filed as early as today, and the Sloops could be in court this afternoon for their first hearings.

snip

Atkin said there were no other children in the apartment, where the family had just recently moved.

snip

Atkin said the terrain in the canyon and the weather made it difficult for investigators to process the burial site.

Atkin said he did not know where the boy died.

snip

"We're searching for evidence at this time," Howell said. "Our people will be here for as long as it takes."

http://www.standard.net/topics/search-and-rescue/2010/05/11/stepfather-charged-death-ethan-stacy

Have LE alluded as to why this child was taken so senselessly? I see he has a criminal hx of manufacturing and poss/use of controlled substance. Were they doing drugs and thought murdering a child would be fun? What on earth caused this senseless loss of a beautiful life? moo

He was killed because NS and SS are worthless cowardly punk-bastards. JMO of course.

http://www.tribtowns.com/comments/read_comments.asp?ref=15060682&PageIndex=11

Comment by "mommy#2: 5/12/2010 12:25:00 AM"

Her kids are Ethan's step-siblings through his father. Says SS abandoned her ex (Ethan's father) in Sept '09 for that NS, and their divorce was final 4/28.

Oh dear God. I read the full comment. I'm already crying again for Ethan this morning :( But that's okay. We need to grieve for these poor babies. We need to feel the pain. It's what spurs us to change it, stop it.

Thank you for giving all the info that made the comment very easy to find, Calliope.

FWIW: Other comments by 2ndamendfan (starting 3:34pm - Tue May 11th, 2010). Earlier had claimed to know someone involved in the investigation who was called in early in the morning (which coincides with what was said in the press conference). I won't repeat what this person posted at the above time; as an anonymous post, I take it with a grain of salt for now, but if true it's simply horrifying. He also posts (and someone else agrees) that he died the day before he was reported missing by SS.

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=10728945&comments=true

Oh dear God. I read the full comment. I'm already crying again for Ethan this morning :( But that's okay. We need to grieve for these poor babies. We need to feel the pain. It's what spurs us to change it, stop it.

Thank you for giving all the info that made the comment very easy to find, Calliope.

There's been a lot of speculation that "the courts" forced his father to send Ethan to SS for visitation. That may or may not be true, but this comment (if legitimate) makes me think his Dad did so on his own, rather than on an order from the court. Perhaps little Ethan missed her and he thought it would be good for him to go visit her, or maybe the courts did order visitation and his father had no reason to believe Ethan would be in danger. I'm sure the little guy missed her and was hurt and confused as to why she'd abandon him like that. Either way, I can't begin to imagine the pain and guilt his father must be feeling right now.

I'm with ya, BeanE. Literally wiping away tears...it was just a few lines at the bottom, that 'Mommy #2' wrote: Simple, and painfully, heart-wrenchingly touching. I thank God that Ethan had her in his life, as the Mommy to a 4 year old boy myself, I'm crushed (and here I thought I was getting jaded, immune to the touching stories). I'm going to hold onto that little sliver of comfort, that he had a Daddy and Mommy #2, along with siblings, who loved him dearly, who wanted him, who 'man'd up' when biomom left and did what they had to do, to make it work.

I can't fathom how his Dad's feeling right now. I'm sure the 'coulda should woulda' and guilt is crippling at this point: But IMO, no indicators have popped up that biomom was in any way, shape, or form, a known risk. No criminal record, no history of violence/child abuse, etc Not that I would EVER judge a parent in this type of tragedy, but we've all seen instances of kids being sent to a parent who, arguably, shouldn't have any type of custody (past severe legal issues, violence, drug abuse, etc.) Tragically, it seems here that Dad was giving Ethan and his Mom a chance to reeconnect after an eight-month (per Topix post) seperation after Mom's abandonment, and was utterly blindsided by this. It's devastating.
WHY take him for the summer if you didn't want him, Biomom? WHY lie and cover for your murdering monstrosity of a husband?
No matter what 'tale of woe' you tell, no matter what b.s. you come up with now that you two are caught....I hope you are haunted by this until your last breath.

Here are the monster's mugshots

14t3n1v.jpg

He was killed because NS and SS are worthless cowardly punk-bastards. JMO of course.

Trying to understand why our children our senselessly murdered just might prevent a future child from a short life. My nature is to try and find the cause for such an act - if drugs were involved, we need to know what ones. IMO knowledge is power!!! Knowledge can be turned into prevention. !!! moo

Wow, mom doesn't seem bothered by it all. That could be mistaken for a DL pic.

The only comfort I get from cases like Ethans is that my Mum has passed and she is waiting with open arms for these little ones in Heaven .....

She is the best grama and was everyones Auntie...

Play free little buddy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member