TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure about the close area to Haileys, but i live about 5-6 blocks away and they just walked thru my garage and looked in a shed in the backyard.
TY, TY!!!

What's the popular drug or the one that seems most people are getting in trouble with in the area?

im not sure about the close area to Haileys, but i live about 5-6 blocks away and they just walked thru my garage and looked in a shed in the backyard.

Tonight? Did they just walk through there tonight to look in the shed?...after dark? I'm on the east coast so I know it's not as late there as it is here, but still...hmm, interesting..

That about the pitbulls. You know if one of them got out and actually killed a child, someone might be tempted to just get rid of the body to protect themselves from criminal charges.

What is in the Parking Lot stays in the Parking Lot. You cannot bring that discussion to this thread. That is a members only forum. You can talk about the couch but not bring any discussion up from that forum.

That about the pitbulls. You know if one of them got out and actually killed a child, someone might be tempted to just get rid of the body to protect themselves from criminal charges.
Could happen I guess ! but I would kill the dog first !

The only thing I have ever seen is that the date it was SENT OUT was Dec 28th.
Has anyone ever verified the arrival date?

He reviewed it on Jan 7th on MM site of course. In between moments of deep grief , no doubt.

I just has a flash. SA received the mask and I sure he had to try it on...now that scary.

What could he be thinking with Hailey missing, all talk on the masks and he writing a review...

Checking in to see if there is anything new. I feel this case going a little cool. We need to look at a different angle. I am fresh out of ideas. Feel so sorry for Hailey, lots of prayers.

I just has a flash. SA received the mask and I sure he had to try it on...now that scary.

What could he be thinking with Hailey missing, all talk on the masks and he writing a review...
I don't think he was thinking about Hailey at all. More than likely on Monday or Tuesday he was sent an email saying the mask would be shipped or was shipped, thats what he was interested in. Mooo

In the small towns you would think more would be seen, unless half the folks are related and all swear they saw nothing no matter what.
We have an area in this county thats like that.

OK The Parking Lot is a private members only forum. As such you can never bring that information to the public forum. :) That is why we put it in a private forum.

I think this is getting too confusing. I'm going to move all couch discussion to the Parking Lot. That will make is easier.......

Everyone who wants to talk couch move it to the Parking Lot thread.

If your post disappears I have moved it to the Parking Lot. :)

Thanks!!!!!

Tonight? Did they just walk through there tonight to look in the shed?...after dark? I'm on the east coast so I know it's not as late there as it is here, but still...hmm, interesting..
no sorry it wasnt tonight it was a few weeks ago. when they did the first door to door searches. did they do another door to door recently? havnt heard of any but wow.

In the small towns you would think more would be seen, unless half the folks are related and all swear they saw nothing no matter what.
We have an area in this county thats like that.
yepper you might have hit the nail on the head ! If not kinfolks, perhaps birds of a feather !! IMO

A breakdown,, HD house faces West in front of her house is the water towers , two blocks to the West and maybe a block over is the Dollar General Store facing East, then across the street facing the DG store is Alco facing West. If a person went to all 3 stores which you could in 5 minutes, I think at least one camera would pick you up, if there are any? These stores are all accessible by walking down and through alleys, that would actually be a short cut. IMO

Shortcuts should really be checked out. Any place a kid can walk and be out of sight of most people but yet one person watching them.

In the Sommer Thompson case they asked to search everyone's home within several blocks. Most people allowed it. If they didn't it was noted.

And in Jessica Lumsford's case (missing 2/24)they search every one MH and fail to check a closet. LE didn't find Jessica until 3/19 across the road from her home.
They found her because a confess. Jessica's case bothers me the most :(
snips
The detectives did a cursory search of the premises, looking for signs of either Couey or Jessica. Unfortunately they failed to check the closet in the room where Couey had been staying.

snip

Nineteen days after Jessica Lunsford was first reported missing, detectives returned to Dixon's home on March 14. Authorities were still trying to locate John Couey. They searched the trailer again, and this time they checked the closets but found nothing incriminating. However, in the bedroom where Couey had slept, they found blood on the mattress

IMO that all they did in the search for Hailey (cursory check)

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/jessica_lunsford/4.html

I am glad you brought up Couey. Since this had been a holiday weekend for Hailey. I know that Couey would jump on buses and travel on holiday weekends to visit people because LE didn't check on the SO's over the holiday weekends. So if an SO knows that he could end up some place you would never expect. In fact in Coueys situation he would get family to buy the bus tickets for him. Who knows who was visiting in that area for the weekend. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What I get so frustrated about is when LE agencies don't learn from past LE investigations, even if out of the area. Someone in each police department should be assigned to keep up with what is new with missing persons cases; like the thing with the missed/flawed searched for Jessica L.; that is a good example and everyone in LE should know about it by now. Instead, we hear that brief, casual searches are still being done.

And as Mark K. said tonight, talking about another case, with all of the data banks in LE across the country, hardly any of them have the capability to crosscheck against another one...so either things get done twice, or not at all, or patterns are missed, etc. This country should be doing things a lot better regarding missing persons by this late date.

This crossed my mind also especially after watching NG tonight and they discussed the case with the missing 14 y/o and a pool of blood near the house yet still said she was a runaway. :silenced::anguish:

I have been sick and am just now having my 1st cup of coffee since last Wednesday. I thought I had surely missed a bunch but sadly not it seems.

These are the things I saw that have gone on in my absence:

MK and LR left and there are no official searches going on.

SA is traveling around at will and not under 24/7 surveillance.

There was a lead to Memphis (and thanks to snowinmemphis who said they would be putting out flyers in that area).

NG is no longer covering.

News is slim to none.

Has teh not had a nap lately? For awhile there every nap teh took got us some new info.

Could someone please catch me up if I missed something?

And in Jessica Lumsford's case (missing 2/24)they search every one MH and fail to check a closet. LE didn't find Jessica until 3/19 across the road from her home.
They found her because a confess. Jessica's case bothers me the most :(
snips
The detectives did a cursory search of the premises, looking for signs of either Couey or Jessica. Unfortunately they failed to check the closet in the room where Couey had been staying.

snip

Nineteen days after Jessica Lunsford was first reported missing, detectives returned to Dixon's home on March 14. Authorities were still trying to locate John Couey. They searched the trailer again, and this time they checked the closets but found nothing incriminating. However, in the bedroom where Couey had slept, they found blood on the mattress

IMO that all they did in the search for Hailey (cursory check)

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/jessica_lunsford/4.html
:furious::banghead::furious::banghead::furious:

no sorry it wasnt tonight it was a few weeks ago. when they did the first door to door searches. did they do another door to door recently? havnt heard of any but wow.

You know how.... if you come to a dead end you start over again at the beginning... Ask everyone again.... look eveywhere in the neighborhood again.. LE must still be moving forward...

Just checked your garage and shed...hmmmmm
more of an outside sweep of the area....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb