2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB handed ICA some paperwork. She is reading it now.

I haven't finished my coffee so I need links to jump me between threads. If not for MountainKat I wouldn't have realized this thread was open yet.....

Starbucks, don't fail me now!

MountainKat is a bit bossy. :floorlaugh:

Felony child neglect?

Well, since they never looked at the computer activity, they will have to get on the ball and decide if there was a lull on the computer sometime during the morning? Don't you wonder what their attorney/client meetings are like? I do.

Felony child neglect?

I get that I just mean how the heck doesnt his client know the time of the accident ..."we dont know the exact hour" I dont get that maybe not the minute but really not the hour???

Not sure why Wesh is dragging it's butt this morning - timer now says event will start in one minute - and it is quarter to six (nine) guess they were unprepared for the earlier start.

In ICA's first story, she said she dropped Caylee off between 9 and 1, so guess that's how she rolls . . .
jmo

Hi just got drug over like a baby kitten by the scruff of the neck....

Ready to roll now....

morning all :) Another day closer to Justice for Caylee!

Felony child neglect?
But apparently it happened in in the afternoon, no wait, actually it was in the morning.

Baez seriously said something like that in his opening statement.

I think he said something about not knowing the hour, then backpeddled and said it was in the morning.

*facepalm*

She does not seem to be liking what she is reading. Maybe one of the newly submitted depos?

Better get your lauging out now, girl, before the jury comes in.

I'm watching a late breaking "spare tire" spot on wesh for some reason.

A1.jpg

Good morning, everyone!

Wonder if Baez slept well last night?

Hoping for another good day for Caylee!

I get that I just mean how the heck doesnt his client know the time of the accident ..."we dont know the exact hour" I dont get that maybe not the minute but really not the hour???

That's why I said Felony Child Neglect. Doesn't know when her daughter drown? Could have been morning, could have been late afternoon, etc. etc. Only way JB can explain THAT still amounts to felony child neglect. Your 2 year old drowns and you can't pin the time down to mere minutes, much less HOURS? BS.

Just going by the looks of the folks at the DT table, Imma gonna say were are going to be off to a "bumpy" start this AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member