2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
31449kw.jpg

2h66nhz.jpg

o8v507.jpg

Just like the states whole case this is going chronologically

OK....is it just me - or is JA jumping around an awful lot?

He has the passion, and can tell the story, but he doesn't (so far) have the "precision" that LDB has.

I'm pretty sure it's just you. :wink:

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
KC looks like if she thought she could grab a deputies guns there's a few people she'd take out. That's not a good face for the jury!!!

She should be crying for heavens sake!

I hate that she's allowed to sit there and shake her head no. I really do.

That doesn't bother me at all. She is shaking her head "no" at things that have been proven and the jury KNOWS these things she is still denying are true. I love that the jury can consider her demeanor. Basically, she is still lying and they can see it.

We know exactly what Casey is thinking listening to all these lies: I'm such a good liar!!

TULESSA I need a linky! Lost my feed and I can't find it!!!

I dont think its going to take this jury long! JMO

Cindy paying no attention to what JA is saying. Looks like she's just reading something.

PS: JA has always rubbed me the wrong way, but he's doing an awesome job today. :great:

Attachments

• ca.jpg
    ca.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 13
  • ca2.jpg
    ca2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 12
Well, in fairness, it was Nanny Figallilly we're talking about here. She didn't even need planes, cars, spacecraft...

Casey is the one who ran from home after the crime. Do you think George would've stayed if he had something to do with it?

imaginary nanny had an imaginary accident and is in an imaginary hospital in an imaginary place

Mr. Ashton is putting all the little pieces together and I have chills running up and down my arms!

I had thought during the State evidence, they didn't bring up lots of little things that should have been brought up.

Well, color me wrong!
Here's Mr. Ashton putting together the story with all those little bits and pieces that completes the puzzle. Thank you Mr. Ashton!

I literally have chills I tell ya....CHILLS!

JA out of water, someone please replenish him so he can continue on his great The best I can do roll.:drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam