GUILTY MO - Rowan Ford, 9, raped & murdered, Stella, 3 Nov 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ridiculous! That's nearly a year and a half away!

It's sickening this is even going to trial.

I guess they want to try and see if time will mess with peoples memories. It's a good 4-5 hour drive from there to here. McDonald County is for the most part very rural and poor. This is probably part of the plan also. Making life miserable for those testifying.

Poor Rowan, she will be dead almost as long as she was alive before this even gets to trial.:mad:

I guess they want to try and see if time will mess with peoples memories. It's a good 4-5 hour drive from there to here. McDonald County is for the most part very rural and poor. This is probably part of the plan also. Making life miserable for those testifying.

Poor Rowan, she will be dead almost as long as she was alive before this even gets to trial.:mad:

That just makes me want to cry. I'm all for a fair trial but, the fact that he's even going to trial is a travesty in itself.

Rowan was dealt such a bad hand in life. I truly want there to be justice for her death.

Having lived on a farm near the Stella area at one time growing up, the house Rowan lived in with her mom and David Spears is in Newton County.
Wheaton, MO where Chris lived is in Barry County.
I think where they put her body was in McDonald County.

You are right about McDonald County being a very rural and poor county. Barry County is as well, and Newton County only a little better off.

Doesn't matter where they try this. People, urban or rural, don't take kindly to the rape and murder of an innocent young child!!! My KARMA be with you PERPS.

jmho
dr d

I did a search on this deputy and found no conviction. He is not registered as a sex offender in Missouri either. There is a Jacob Boles who is town marshall for Noel, Mo. Does anyone know what happened in his case?

I started reading these posts about Rowan a couple of days ago. Kept getting pulled away and finally finished just now. RIP, Rowan, and may you get the justice soon you so deserve!

Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday in Platte County in the capital murder trial of a man accused of raping and killing nine year-old Rowan Ford in November of 2007. After the jury is selected, they will be sequestered and imported to Phelps County, where the trial was moved on a change of venue.

A mistrial was declared last May after attorney's on both sides could not agree on a jury in Phelps County and the number of potential jurors left to choose from were limited due to many of those called saying they were familiar with the case due to widespread media coverage.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/02/after-years-of-delays-trial-to-begin-in.html

Jury selection is scheduled to begin Monday in Platte County in the capital murder trial of a man accused of raping and killing nine year-old Rowan Ford in November of 2007. After the jury is selected, they will be sequestered and imported to Phelps County, where the trial was moved on a change of venue.

A mistrial was declared last May after attorney's on both sides could not agree on a jury in Phelps County and the number of potential jurors left to choose from were limited due to many of those called saying they were familiar with the case due to widespread media coverage.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/02/after-years-of-delays-trial-to-begin-in.html

Thank you Joe! May Rowan finally receive justice for the injustices done to her :(

Salem

[URL="http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/02/after-years-of-delays-trial-to-begin-in.html"]http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2012/02/after-years-of-delays-trial-to-begin-in.html[/URL]

Sometimes it is hard to believe that we as a world moved on from this case. I hope the time has finally come for Rowan to get back some of her dignity. :please:

I am hoping that the trial sheds more light on the member of LE who found her.

Testimony won't start Monday for Christopher Collings' murder trial

ROLLA, Mo. -- A delay in jury selection will prevent attorneys from making their opening statements and start questioning witnesses on Monday in the murder trial of Christopher Collings. Collings is one of two men accused of murdering a girl in Barry County in November 2007.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/ky3-...collings-murder-trial-20120302,0,119679.story

Ack, more delays! I am anxious for this trial to start, curious as to how it will play out since there has been no reports of the pre-trial proceedings due to the gag order. I take it David Spears will testify against Collings and vice versa since the trials were severed. I am thinking it will turn in to a he said/he said/he did it/no, he did it fiasco and hopefully not enough reasonable doubt will be raised so both of them can be put in prison and Rowan will have justice. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong