MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #4 - *D. Lane guilty*

You and me both. I've been refraining from saying this but here goes.
I think she had a diarrhea accident rather than the type of bed wetting accident we initially assumed. If she hit her head, and he wasn't making that up, then I will assume he pushed her face into the accident and I can't think about that more from there. I'm not even going to guess what caused the diarrhea (sp?) as that could happen from so many things at 24 mo's. For my son it was fruit juices not diluted with water at least 50%.

Clearly this man has no parenting skills. It's incomprehensible how any parent could do this to their little mini-me. Clearly Bianca looked almost like a little female version of her dna contributer. I won't call him the F word, because that term, opposite of mother, is reserved for those who actually do parent lovingly.

:furious:

I have no problem calling him the "F" word and I'm not talking about Father either.:maddening:

I just don't buy it. This is not the first time that this mother knew about D'Andre abusing and beating her little girl. It just doesn't fly. She knows what he is and she knows what he has done and what he did do, period. She can not possibly claim ignorance about his ability and will to beat and injure Bianca. I simply do not believe her claims to not knowing anything.........nor will I ever. JMO, but a very strong opinion.

I feel the same way, especially after their joint press conference. It showed on her face. Sad for all involved, and she has another daughter too IIRC, who's learning from her example.... :(

:waiting: :candle:

Bump Bump.....

~

I just don't buy it. This is not the first time that this mother knew about D'Andre abusing and beating her little girl. It just doesn't fly. She knows what he is and she knows what he has done and what he did do, period. She can not possibly claim ignorance about his ability and will to beat and injure Bianca. I simply do not believe her claims to not knowing anything.........nor will I ever. JMO, but a very strong opinion.

Bianca had just turned two when she was staying with D'Andre before she "disappeared". Prior to that visit, I'm not sure how much time the little girl had spent with Daddy dearest because he had been behind bars for a while. If Bianca ever spent time with DL it would have been when she was an infant, and I hope that he wasn't beating a baby!

That said, Banika must have knowledge of how D'Andre treated his other children including the other daughter that they had together. :moo:

Bumping up for Bianca!

I hope there is justice soon!

:praying:

Banika is considered a victim here at WS. I'm 1000% certain she would have NEVER allowed her daughter to visit her father unsupervised if she had even an incling he would beat her to death.

There was another female and another child Bianca's age residing with DL. It's possible Banika felt Bianca would be ok with another adult female around.

Personally, I'd like to know why no one ever reported DL stuffing wet panties into the mouth of his older child who testified at the preliminary hearing. A little too late now...

Still praying this precious child is located. She deserves the dignity of a proper burial.

It breaks my heart to think she is still out there somewhere, alone and cold. I really hope and pray she is found soon. :rose: She deserved so much better. :star:

Beautiful Bianca, you are always in my thoughts. Sadly, another little girl from Detroit, Ziya Turner, has joined you to dance and sing with the angels.

I hope and pray that there will be justice for you, dear Bianca, when your father goes to trial in September :please:

:bump:

Bumping for Bianca.
Trial date is getting closer, next month. September 18th.

Still keeping Bianca's family in my prayers. Praying for justice, closure and the peace that comes with knowing Bianca is now safe with Jesus even though she is missed terribly.

:rose:

Justice for Bianca

:

Detroit — A canine expert whose dog allegedly detected a cadaver scent in the home of a missing toddler will be allowed to testify at the murder trial of the girl's father, a judge ruled Friday.

<snip>

Danian Woodson, an attorney for Lane, tried to argue against the cadaver dog evidence. But Evans cut her off and denied the motion.
After the hearing, Woodson said the alleged evidence is "not admissible, not relevant, highly prejudicial and should be excluded."

:bump:

Still praying Bianca is located and praying for strength for her family. Especially her mama.

We are a week away from trial provided no unexpected delays. One week from today.

Still thinking of Bianca often and keeping her mama and family in our prayers.

We are still here Bianca - we have not forgotten about you baby girl!

I've been checking local news sources daily lately for unexpected delays, motion-filings, etc. in the case. I hope that no news is good news and that the trial is on track to begin next week.

Justice for Bianca :please:

I hope this evil man finds one shred of decency in his body and confesses to his crime, tell LE where he put her little body and saves everyone a lot of money, time and heartache. It might even save his own life, if he can strike a deal. Not that I am keen on deals being made, but her mother needs closure and Bianca needs a proper buirial.

He sure has a pretty face that will go down well in the general population..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back