Aruba - Natalee Holloway, 18, Oranjestad, 30 May 2005 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, we posted at the same time, Steadfast. Thanks.

I have followed Natalee's case since the beginning. This is one I wish they could really solve, but I don't hold out too much hope. Too much hinky meter stuff going on right from the beginning.

http://.com/

Peter R. de Vries Airing New Show this Sunday on Disappearance of Natalee Holloway

............snip.............

It will be an extra long show indeed, De Vries will not say yet if there are other witnesses with statements. He does say he will come with facts unknown until now, from the Netherlands and Aruba.

I read on Gretawire this morning that she is STILL working this case. Very, very good news. She has made several trips on finding information. This is really the best news I have seen for a long, long time.

Well, it appears Aruba is still trying to pin Natalee's disappearance on her family. To counter the new show Peter is airing in the Netherlands Sunday night, (with new tapes of JVDS (I believe) and a new witness (friend of JVDS')) Gielien has found a station in Aruba to air her ficitional documentary of her take of the Holloway case. I believe she even has those two loonies that claimed to have psychic powers and said all that libelous stuff about the Holloway/Twitty family.

I understand that Joran is looking into suing Peter.

http://translate.google.com/transla...egen_De_Vries.html&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=nl&tl=en

Guess Joran still hasn't figured out how he can make money off his alleged crime.:mad:

I do understand from various readings, that Joran is happily living in Asia, and has finally lived up to his self-proclaimed image of a 'pimp.' :furious:

His parents must me very proud!

JMHO
fran

http://.com/2008/11/07/latest-on-pe...der-sloot-evolution-of-a-sociopath/#more-6257

The suspect for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway offers in Bangkok Thai women for sale to the Dutch prostitution market. He makes girls for 10,000 euros each, which for just 300 dollars per month in a brothel work, he says. The undercover operation was again conducted by a team of Peter R. de Vries and lasted a few weeks. One infiltrator was in Thailand as a Dutch entrepreneur in the sex industry, a trap where Joran intrapte with open eyes.
Hotel Room

De Vries showed yesterday exclusive to De Telegraaf raw undercover shocking images, which will be broadcast Sunday. Then Joran is including in a hotel room to see, while in the presence of two Thai prostitutes are doing business from the canvases. The new trap after De Vries was previously put over seven million viewers to the tube kluisterde with Joran confession, in February the whole world was about. In a prepared Range Rover Joran recognized therein that he vanished into the U.S. away from the beach and dumped her into the sea. During talks at a hotel he says now that he can make weekly young women. The visas and passports are no problem, he claims. “I rule that all, do not worry!” Formally, the girls, who think dancer to be, in our country training. In reality, they six days a week working in a brothel.
‘Typical’

De Vries: “The images show how little respect this 21-year-old shows for the lives of others. That you after the disappearance of Natalee in the trafficking goes, draws him.” According to him makes Joran is guilty of a serious crime. “The preparation of smuggling is punishable. This could be him in Thailand in big trouble.”

What a poor excuse for a human being Joran is. :loser:
http://.com/2008/11/07/latest-on-pe...joran-van-der-sloot-evolution-of-a-sociopath/

It would appear when it comes to Joran Van der Sloot, the more things change, the more they seem to just be the same. It seems according to early reports that Joran Van der Sloot may have been caught again on tape with a hidden camera. One can presume once again that Joran Van der Sloot was just lying to the camera and he knew it was there all along. Peter R. de Vries will be reporting on Joran Van der Sloot and the Thai sex trade.
Fox News......
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,449294,00.html

Thank goodness for Peter R de vries who is absolutely determined to expose his evil. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

:eek: Whoa- this is big. T4P. How low can he go?

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/11/holloway_suspect_trafficks_in.php

During conversations taped in a hotel in Bangkok, Van der Sloot tells a man posing as a Dutch sex industry boss that he can organise visas and passports for the girls, who think they are going to the Netherlands to work as dancers.
De Vries tells the Telegraaf: ‘The pictures show how little respect this 21-year-old has for the lives of others. The fact that he goes into the trafficking of women after the disappearance of Natalee is typical of him… Making preparations for people smuggling is a crime. It could land him into big problems in Thailand.’

Oh man. This is just the icing on the cake. SO FRUSTRATING. Hopefully if this evidence is submitted to a court the judge this time will actually do something about it. Sex trade industry is so awful. These poor women. I can barely stand to think about it. We know he was with Natalie when she died. We know he dumped her body. We know because we heard it come out of his own mouth but that isn't enough.
He just keeps getting away with it.

Yes, Joran's parents must be very proud of him now! :sick:

Some day, some way, Karma is going to get him. I just HOPE we hear about it! :furious:

JMHO
fran

Yes, Joran's parents must be very proud of him now! :sick:

Some day, some way, Karma is going to get him. I just HOPE we hear about it! :furious:

JMHO
fran

Hi Fran!!! :blowkiss:

There is so *much* more to this! JVDS has always had support of his parents. I cannot believe for one moment that this is a shocker to them. Wonder who gave him the money to fly to Thailand and set him up in a place to live. They knew, they know, and they always have. As a parent, it makes me ill to think they have taken it up one notch and have support him in his "business ventures". :sick:

On Inside Edition, they're saying that a former girlfriend of Joran's is talking to Aruban officials and saying that he admitted to her that he was involved in Natalee's disappearance.

On Inside Edition, they're saying that a former girlfriend of Joran's is talking to Aruban officials and saying that he admitted to her that he was involved in Natalee's disappearance.

Wasn't there an ex-girlfriend who stated that way back when and she was ignored or something???? Grabbing at old memory brain cells here....

I am convinced that the apple doesnt fall far from the tree here.. I beleive that his father has been involved in criminal activities or maybe not committing and really shady stuff but assisting with teh legal side of things in some capacity.. those affiliations have been aiding Joran since day one and his dad has been guiding him all along with info and how to handle the aspects of the investigation.. the problem is now he is on is own and is too overconfident/egomaniac that he thinks hes smarter then the LE and is above the law.. its not a matter of if he gets caught but when.. it may not be for a while longer but he will continue his life of shady dealings or extending the family business of crime only being to stupid not to get caught. He will get caught but for what....?

De he tell her where he put her?

Hi Fran!!! :blowkiss:

There is so *much* more to this! JVDS has always had support of his parents. I cannot believe for one moment that this is a shocker to them. Wonder who gave him the money to fly to Thailand and set him up in a place to live. They knew, they know, and they always have. As a parent, it makes me ill to think they have taken it up one notch and have support him in his "business ventures". :sick:

Hi OL! Nice to see you! :)

I haven't followed this case every day, but IIRC, Joran ran to Thailand after Peter's last program where he exposed Joran in the under-cover operation. Joran was in Holland at the time, hiding at his grandmother's, but the crowds found him and Joran was secreted away,...........voila! He showed up in Thailand!

I don't know if this is true but Joran :liar: told the guy that was working for Peter, I believe, that he lived in a big fancy house. Yeah,.......probably lives in a brothel! :mad:

Anyway, yeah, I think you're right, his parents most likely support anything their little sporter wants to do. :furious:

grrrr
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads