FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,
The vast majority on here are looking in the wrong direction. Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after.
Once you have done so, you will know more.
Add this to information gleaned from the police report, google maps and police procedure and you will know who murdered this child.

Thank you.

How about another HINT?

Good morning,
The vast majority on here are looking in the wrong direction. Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after.
Add this to information gleaned from the police report, google maps and police procedure and you will know who murdered this child.

Thank you.

So - who would we have seen interviewed on the first day or few in order to analyze?

Mom Deina?

Somer's Dad?

The lady who saw the other alleged attempted abduction?

The other mom who had her daughter allegedly almost abducted?

Who else gave interviews?

Good morning,

Thank you.

Welcome BSU1967!
Okay, I so suck at riddles...lol
who's body language? Male or female, LE or Civilian?
The police report, I get, I think...lol...GCW.

I'm still thinking everyone is a suspect, even LE...JMO

Looks like a hit and run. BSU has left the building.

I can't spend hours pouring over video without knowing the validity of this hint.

Clayton G. and Sean P. still in my radar...

Are you thinking of the other lady who reported the alleged attempted abduction?

Cuz if police determined that the incident involved an off duty LE with nothing to hide - then that lady lied.

Do you think LE thinks that? Or that the lady was just confused and upset?

In this video shot seven hours into Somer missing, Sherriff Beseler says that this arguement at the school involved either Somer being struck with a backpack or striking someone with the backpack, I couldn't decide which. He also states that he was told that Somer has a "slight" history of incidences similar to this. I'm paraphrasing, naturally, but I listen purdy good....

I don't know if the link is going to actually load the correct video, so it's labeled last Monday, and titled 7 year old Orange park girl missing

http://www.news4jax.com/video/21344324/index.html

Thanks to BSU, if there's something we missed, we're going to find out what it was because I aim to go through them all........and to think I actually thought I was going to get out of this chair. My butt's asleep.

Looks like a hit and run. BSU has left the building.

I can't spend hours pouring over video without knowing the validity of this hint.

Clayton G. and Sean P. still in my radar...

You know - there was a hit and run type poster on Elizabeth's thread the other day. They just typed "15 girl" and then left. Turned out to be pretty good info - though not publicly announced yet.

America's Most Wanted' Host John Walsh Said Florida Community Has Reason to Be Fearful

By SARAH NETTER
Oct. 26, 2009

The person who killed 7-year-old Somer Thompson may have preyed on children before, making the search for the second-grader's murderer that much more urgent, police say.

"The sheriff and I both feel that it's a predator who has probably done it before," Walsh, who has been following Somer's case since she disappeared last week, told "Good Morning America" today.

more at the link - including Walsh hoping a predator has not come out of retirement.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/justice-somer-thompson-predator-killed/story?id=8915179

Remove quote.

Yup, this is just what we need. :rolleyes: Hit and run posts first thing in the morning. I guess I'll make coffee, looks like we'll need it.

Can someone please answer these questions for me?I'm am just getting a little familar with Somer's story.Do they think they know or think they have a suspect in this case?Was there sexual assualt or bruises on Somer?Did Somer get in a fight with someone at school?Was there a fight on the way home with someone?

Good morning. Just came in for a few minutes to catch up.

That post by BSU sure was random. If someone knew for sure who did this, why would they join websleuths to post a cryptic message like that and then run.

Why not go to LE with it.

I get a feeling this person was just trying to stir the pot. Sad.

Can someone please answer these questions for me?I'm am just getting a little familar with Somer's story.Do they think they know or think they have a suspectin this case?Was there sexual assualt or bruises on Somer?Did Somer get in a fight with someone at school?Was there a fight on the way home with someone?

T the best of my knowledge, no suspects, publicly named.
Sexual assault, they aren't commenting, typically means yes.
There are reports that she got into a fight at school, and that there was confrontation with her sibs on the way home.
I don't know the validity of the report about the fight at school, but the argument on the way home is pretty well agreed upon that that is what made her run off ahead.

We all know that LE does read here. I think sometimes they flip through the pages of the forum and see all our hard work we put into these cases and they can't help but give us a little direction when they see us close but just a little off track.

I think that's pretty cool.
Thanks BSU1967!

For the record, I don't think mystery poster is LE, just my opinion. Stuff like this happens all the time.
I will not waste my time sifting through dozens of hours of interviews looking for odd body language in people that just had their worlds destroyed. It seems just a little bit, um, pointless.

Don't trout me momtective. It's just my opinion. If you follow it, and it gives you something, I'll gladly eat my words.

ETA: We need a fork and spoon smiley for times like this.

Ok, well, that would make me rethink the whole stirring the pot thing.

That hint would lead us to beleive someone in the family did this????
Or at least someone in the close prox to the family know more?

Let's just take it one step at a time.

Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after.

following police procedure....imo would be start with those within the home....makes me think more about sp......also paying attention to the po po report..... sp and his recollection of events....stands out to me.....jmooc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993