TN - Chris Newsom, 23, & Channon Christian, 21, murdered, Knoxville, 6 Jan 2007 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: It's snowing in Houston, Texas!! I can count on my hands how many times I have seen it snow here in my 32 yrs. We are suppose to get 1-3inches and alot of schools are letting out early.

Lightweight... lol!! (I'm from Michigan :crazy: and try telling that to my bro in Minnesota lol :boohoo:)

:parrot:

OT: It's snowing in Houston, Texas!! I can count on my hands how many times I have seen it snow here in my 32 yrs. We are suppose to get 1-3inches and alot of schools are letting out early.
:woohoo:

People up north make fun of us for shutting everything down for what they see as flurries, but to us, it's something! :D

ETA: I just saw your post, Kiki. :floorlaugh: I have relatives in Colorado and Montana, so it's a running joke for us when we get snow. lol

Bringing the jury back in. I didn't catch what they decided to do.

Judge instructing jury Agent Waggoner's statement will be clarified. TK has Waggoner tell the jury GT was known to LE only in capacity of being SL's bf.

:woohoo:

People up north make fun of us for shutting everything down for what they see as flurries, but to us, it's something! :D

ETA: I just saw your post, Kiki. :floorlaugh: I have relatives in Colorado and Montana, so it's a running joke for us when we get snow. lol

Same thing here in NC, we get a inch or two of snow and the whole state nearly shuts down. Not to mention the pitiful snow-driving skills around here.

Judge clarified to the jury that GT has no prior criminal record.

Just wanted to thank everyone posting updates for the trial. My dinosaur computer won't allow me to watch live! I had never heard of this case until I saw Muffet's siggy in another forum. This is truly on of the most horrific crimes I have ever read about. I feel so badly for the families of Chris and Channon, and hope they receive the justice they so badly deserve.

this guy on the stand must not testify very often.

OT: Ugh, It snows alot here....alot.....and schools have only shut down twice that I know of in the past 23 years. Poor kids gotta walk through knee deep snow to get to school or the schoolbus.

the guy is talking about impounding Stacey's car, and surrounding the house the suspects were in.

Just wanted to thank everyone posting updates for the trial. My dinosaur computer won't allow me to watch live! I had never heard of this case until I saw Muffet's siggy in another forum. This is truly on of the most horrific crimes I have ever read about. I feel so badly for the families of Chris and Channon, and hope they receive the justice they so badly deserve.

Glad to have you here! I think there is a radio station running this live if you can listen to audio. Does anyone have that link handy?

Agt Waggoner describes how after putting car in garage (at Natosha's house on Schuck Av) Sherriff's, KPD Task Officer, US Marshals etc, they called out GT, VC, LC and LD.

they were looking for Vanessa, Latavious, and Davidson in that house. Older neighborhood of single family homes. They surrounded the house, called the home owner and told her the police were out there to come out with their hands up.

Same thing here in NC, we get a inch or two of snow and the whole state nearly shuts down. Not to mention the pitiful snow-driving skills around here.

LOL My husband always jokes at the predictable news reporters dramatically scraping up a handful of snow to show us, as they show lines of people stocking up on bread, water, beans, and batteries. (He exaggerates. :whistle: )

http://twitter.com/jamiescoop

Judge to jury - ATF Waggoner's stmt police knew Thomas "could be misconstrued to mean Thomas had prior record"

Waggoner tells jury police only knew Thomas was dating Lawson. Lebanon an everybody knows everybody town

Cobbins emerged... could see someone peeking out of blinds of upstairs room... cont'd telling all occupants to surrender. Natosha came out and spoke w LE, who formed a line and made entry into residence. Secured downstairs, called upstairs "ATF, US Marshalls Come Out w Your Hands Up," after which LD surrendered. They were taken to KPD two blocks away.

Secured the downstairs, and started calling upstairs for the person to come down. then Thomas came down, and was taken into custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member