*REVISIT* Does Anyone Feel Sad for Casey? Or Family Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELL no, I don't feel sorry for any of them (Casey, "grandparents" George & Cindy).

It's too bad Florida does not have a firing squad. I think Life is way too easy for Casey. I REALLY hope the jury gives her death.

IMO, George and Cindy act as if they are the only people in the world to loose someone to murder,. It makes me sick.

Casey killed Caylee, so Casey should have the same fate Caylee did.

IF George and Cindy really loved their grand daughter like they claim they do, why did they wait 31 damn days to call 911? please answer me that one.

Why did Cindy's Myspace page say on July 3, 2008 : My Caylee is Missing" if they really loved their grand daughter?

They KNEW Caylee was dead. she was never "missing" like they claim.

I feel sadness for Caylee and regrets that the Anthony's still cannot face the truth and most probably never will. For the truth is the only way for them to heal. And the truth is that they lived a life of delusion and denial that snowballed out of control and resulted in Caylee's death. I know G&C had no idea that Caylee would pay the ultimate price for this grand illusion they were living in-still, to continue to live in such self deception only makes them prisoners to the lie.
Cindy appears (from the last TV interview) to have adjusted and accepted life in the lie-however, George still seems uncomfortable with his role as co-dependent. However, since he can't seem to man up for Caylee-he'll just have to learn to live the life he has chosen. And it is a choice he made-it's a choice they all made! Everyone got to choose what road to take-except Caylee!!:furious:
RIP Little One!!:rose:

I am sympathetic to Lee. While it may be up for debate whether or not Lee has behaved appropriately throughout all of this, it is not any fault or action of his own that his neice was murdered by his sister.
Lee got out of the house has a good job, found a sweet girl-all of the things his sister and the rest of us should want to do at their age.
CA & GA do bear some guilt in KC's behavior-Maybe not a murder, but they are a large part of promoting her behavior and/or sickness, instead of doing the right thing about KC and Caylee when they could. They did not want to make hard decisions out of fear and selfishness, which should have been put aside for Caylee's sake.
When it comes time for Lee to make hard admissions about his family, I think he can do it. He made difficult admissions to LE, to TL and to JohnM when he was pushed for the info. I know he does not want to betray his family, that is normal-so I do feel badly for him because it will be hard for him to answer to the state, but I think he can-Lee seems to be more comfortable facing the faults of his family than his parents do. His parents will never get there without counseling.

nope! I don't feel sorry for any one in that family but Caylee

The bulk of my sadness will always be for Caylee, her short life destroyed so callously. I do not feel sorry for KC or her parents, but I am sad that for whatever reason, and there will never be reason good enough, KC felt that she had no alternative to parenting her darling child but murder.

I feel sad for Caylee, no one else in that family. I also feel sad for the jury who has to suffer through the defense at trial. God help them to not go insane from listening to that defense. And also God help them do the right thing and not let Casey see the light of day ever again.

Justice is coming Caylee! It's getting closer everyday!

I am sympathetic to Lee. While it may be up for debate whether or not Lee has behaved appropriately throughout all of this, it is not any fault or action of his own that his neice was murdered by his sister.
Lee got out of the house has a good job, found a sweet girl-all of the things his sister and the rest of us should want to do at their age.
CA & GA do bear some guilt in KC's behavior-Maybe not a murder, but they are a large part of promoting her behavior and/or sickness, instead of doing the right thing about KC and Caylee when they could. They did not want to make hard decisions out of fear and selfishness, which should have been put aside for Caylee's sake.
When it comes time for Lee to make hard admissions about his family, I think he can do it. He made difficult admissions to LE, to TL and to JohnM when he was pushed for the info. I know he does not want to betray his family, that is normal-so I do feel badly for him because it will be hard for him to answer to the state, but I think he can-Lee seems to be more comfortable facing the faults of his family than his parents do. His parents will never get there without counseling.

Lee has a sweet girl? I strongly disagree. She acted suspiciously at best when she rushed over to the house, probably to destroy evidence. Plus seeing her on the blood money cruise was sickening. She's on the Anthony money train imo.

There will be a major 'sorry me' party amongst the A's when/if justice is finally served for Caylee and KC is found guilty and the A's are taken to task.

As 'grieving grandparents' the A's have flaunted every rule in the book based on their sense of entitlement and pushed the envelope to the extreme. Examples such as:

• Interfering in the criminal investigation bordering on obstruction
  • Half truths, mistruths and, outright lies with outlandish evolving stories
  • Chewing gum in the court and acting as entitled celebrities, NOT!
  • Passing notes via JB to avoid scrutiny like everyone else

I do not and will not feel sorry for KC or the A's -- my only concern or thought is Caylee but I am sure that the A's will garner even more sympathy and compassion from many once KC goes to where she belongs ..... LWOP.

I feel a lot of things for that family, but sorry is not one of them.
Revulsion is at the top of my list. I despise everything they do,they spit on Caylee's memory every time they open their mouths.

Lee has a sweet girl? I strongly disagree. She acted suspiciously at best when she rushed over to the house, probably to destroy evidence. Plus seeing her on the blood money cruise was sickening. She's on the Anthony money train imo.

Dunno, I have not read enough about her, other than the account from the girl whose own boyfriend disagreed with her about Mallory's statement in a restaurant (IIRC)...If I even try to speculate that she went to the house to cover up, I will most certainly be asked to back that up, it's my luck...

But we have heard in LE interviews that MP is a very nice girl, and while I would like to "love" all of them as much as I love me some Cindy, MP barely makes it on my radar other than accounts that she has a nice disposition. I don't expect MP to be mature enough a woman or close enough to LA (she is not his wife) to challenge LA's mother yet. He asked her on the cruise, she went, for all we know, she spent her own money-and I don't see her turning down the chance and causing a rift with Lee because she wants to assert her disdain with CA & GA-Again, that takes a strong woman that usually has a bigger (married) stake to challenge her MIL.
She could be an airhead, I guess-she might fall to the level of RM (selling pictures), not CA or GA, seeking out the media for the purpose of lying.

As we often write here, if this guy or that girl would just shut up and stay out of the media, we would leave them alone...well, MP and LA have been out of the "limelight" for a while, so I really cannot challenge them until or if they take a wrong turn at trial.

I do feel bad for George and Cindy. I wouldn't wish their situation on my worst enemy.

George and Lee....I keep revising this, Lee more than George.

I don't feel sorry for Casey at all. Not a bit.

I do feel sorry for George, Cindy and Lee because they lost Caylee in such a horrible way, but at the same time - sometimes my frustration over their behavior overshadows any sorrow I have for them.

BBM.

I soooooo have to agree with you there! Watching her show up at that house, one step ahead of LE, while they were pulling that baby from amongst the weeds and muck down the road sent the needle on my hinky meter spinning out of control! JMO, but I thought then, as I do now, that someone told her to go to that house and get something. I still say brother Lee better watch his back! "He knows what he has done."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288