Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE knows exactly who the guys are that took Brittanee. They know them down to how they chew on their finger nails.

to take that one step further, that would mean there is no chance she is alive...i really didn't think she was but i guess was still praying against all odds... :praying: and further still then they would know that these perps are (or are not) connected... not that they would say if they were... :shakehead: :(

There would not be ANY pictures on that girl's site if the real Myrtle Beach Police Department got ahold of it. With no explanation or their logo. It would just disappear.
Seems like she wants attention for her incident.

RM speaks to the press about her incident: http://www2.tricities.com/news/2010...oman-nearly-kidnapped-myrtle-beach-ar-348371/
http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=12864913

Anyone else feeling like something's fishy?? I don't know why, but something about this story bothers me.....or maybe the victim herself just doesn't sit well with me.
This is reportedly a victim of an intended crime....so I hesitate to say anything more than that.....but I really hope there was some evidence under her nails or blood from the POI's nose that was found at the scene. I'm concerned that a near kidnap victim would release her personal info to news outlets.....that she would release things like her high school and her photo. Not a school photo, but a photo where she is looking kind of sultry at the camera. Again, it's just a feeling....and I have NO reason to feel this way based on what we know now.....so I'm dropping it.

I REALLY want to go back to 7 mile rd and look at vehicles! I think the one thing that keeps lingering for me is that--however Brittanee was taken--she was placed into something where she wouldn't be seen as easily by other motorists. I continue to believe this is a van of sorts....one that has high or no windows in the back. A conversion van.....or something similar!

LE knows exactly who the guys are that took Brittanee. They know them down to how they chew on their finger nails.

so good i had to quote it twice :dance: ... but seriously, forgive me for thinking in bits and pieces but if they know who it is and know them that well...and they bought SLED in (did I get the acronmym right?) with someone who has such a good track record...do you think they're gonna serve up the POI's to him on a platter and count on him to make it stick...or did they bring him in because they can't bring forward the names (for whatever reason) but they know he can not being under the same political restraints they are? sorry for the run-on. this would bode well, i would think, for a much quicker resolution.

Interesting (from the above web-site - news video clip) she looks around after this happens and high tails it back to her hotel. Broad daylight...several people should have been around and no one comes to her aid? No one sees anything?

I have a funny feeling that when this all comes down it will somehow link to Brittanee...

Wow! What are the chances of an attempted abduction so close to where Brittanee went missing and there's NOT a connection?!

1. Both young
2. Both thin
3. Both caucasian
4. Both blond-ish
5. Both alone, walking

I am curious to know if they were both texting while walking...I live in a city and you wouldn't believe how many people get practically hit by a car they are so glued to their cell phone! If these gals are walking around, unaware of their surroundings because they are so into their texting...it may make them an easy target...it would be easier to attack someone off guard then someone who sees you coming!

Also, I wonder...if it wasn't these 3 guys who abducted Brittanee, could they be working with the same people who did?! 3 guys in the middle of the day, in a classic rusted out, rape van (come on everytime I see an old beat up conversion van I think of rapists!) just driving around snatching girls off the street in broad daylight?? No way. Most of these crimes are crimes of opportunities, but these guys had a driver, a plan, 2 guys who were trying to grab her off the street...it seems very well orchestrated. Random rape crimes are not this well thought out...at least in my opinion. I am now starting to think trafficking again...

and on the note of texting...this poor young woman said there were witnesses who didn't help her?!?! OMG! Are people so into themselves, their cell phones, their blackberry's, their conversations that when a young woman is screaming, fighting, being pulled into a van by a bunch of thugs they don't run to help?! Or even capture a license plate number?!?!

Unless I had children with me, which I couldn't leave unattended, there is NO WAY I would stand there and watch it happen.

Everyday I am more and more saddened by what our culture has become.

Wow! What are the chances of an attempted abduction so close to where Brittanee went missing and there's NOT a connection?!

1. Both young
2. Both thin
3. Both caucasian
4. Both blond-ish
5. Both alone, walking

I am curious to know if they were both texting while walking...I live in a city and you wouldn't believe how many people get practically hit by a car they are so glued to their cell phone! If these gals are walking around, unaware of their surroundings because they are so into their texting...it may make them an easy target...it would be easier to attack someone off guard then someone who sees you coming!

Also, I wonder...if it wasn't these 3 guys who abducted Brittanee, could they be working with the same people who did?! 3 guys in the middle of the day, in a classic rusted out, rape van (come on everytime I see an old beat up conversion van I think of rapists!) just driving around snatching girls off the street in broad daylight?? No way. Most of these crimes are crimes of opportunities, but these guys had a driver, a plan, 2 guys who were trying to grab her off the street...it seems very well orchestrated. Random rape crimes are not this well thought out...at least in my opinion. I am now starting to think trafficking again...

great post Virginia Doll! We know Britt was always texting- good question about RM... Agree with what your saying about the plan...Who knows how often they may "cruise" in this manner...scary...

the other thing I am wondering is...if these guys are cruising around with a plan, a driver, etc....this couldn't have been the first time a crime like this was reported. It makes me wonder the similarities between many unsolved missing person/abductions in MB.

I think the MB Police Dept needs to face the facts: there is a ring of criminals out there preying on young girls for sex, drugs, possibly human trafficking. Seriously?! These guys had a rape van, a driver! Regular old rapists probably don't go to this kind of trouble. Geeze! By finding reasons not to link each case they are allowing it to go on. A lot of people on here talk about the almightly dollar, and not wanting to scare off tourists...so maybe the police get pressure from the mayor to keep a positive image...who knows!

I have a connection--multiple abductions and rapes occur in your city! Why is there so much of the same type of crime?! As far as I am concered, that is the only connection I need! LOL!

My hinky meter is going off! This girl just comes off very fake, and her statement about what happened last year. I just have to wonder if she's seeking publicity. Also, as far as the myspace goes, 1.)she's seeking publicity, or 2) she is trying to stop people from harrassing her, sending wacky notes, telling them LE took it over.

IMO after seeing the myspace and this I'm starting to wonder if she made this all up. If so shame on her. Also, I thought she was from Tennesee the myspace says Alabama.

RM speaks to the press about her incident: http://www2.tricities.com/news/2010...oman-nearly-kidnapped-myrtle-beach-ar-348371/
http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=12864913

Anyone else feeling like something's fishy?? I don't know why, but something about this story bothers me.....or maybe the victim herself just doesn't sit well with me.
This is reportedly a victim of an intended crime....so I hesitate to say anything more than that.....but I really hope there was some evidence under her nails or blood from the POI's nose that was found at the scene. I'm concerned that a near kidnap victim would release her personal info to news outlets.....that she would release things like her high school and her photo. Not a school photo, but a photo where she is looking kind of sultry at the camera. Again, it's just a feeling....and I have NO reason to feel this way based on what we know now.....so I'm dropping it.

I REALLY want to go back to 7 mile rd and look at vehicles! I think the one thing that keeps lingering for me is that--however Brittanee was taken--she was placed into something where she wouldn't be seen as easily by other motorists. I continue to believe this is a van of sorts....one that has high or no windows in the back. A conversion van.....or something similar!

My hinky meter is going off! This girl just comes off very fake, and her statement about what happened last year. I just have to wonder if she's seeking publicity. Also, as far as the myspace goes, 1.)she's seeking publicity, or 2) she is trying to stop people from harrassing her, sending wacky notes, telling them LE took it over.

IMO after seeing the myspace and this I'm starting to wonder if she made this all up. If so shame on her. Also, I thought she was from Tennesee the myspace says Alabama.

The same thought crossed my mind, but I hadn't said anything. I guess we'll find out if LE discovers the story to be untrue.

I hope she didn't...and I honestly can't see why someone would....they had to have taken blood evidence from the bloody nose..I can't see her escaping without SOME DNA evidence (Skin under fingernails, etc.)

If she did, well, I'm going to be horrible and say that I'm glad it's highlighting Brittanee's case (I know that's wrong to condone)

i have been thinking the same thing...as krista said, the sultry picture she provided is a little questionable (although i was hesitant to say it)...it's kind of like an amateurish publicity picture for modeling. if she is full of it, i think we'll find out pretty quickly as info will probably start coming in from "friends" etc about what type of person she is. but i have to agree with truthful lies that if it brings life to britt's investigation then so be it.

Since the attempted abduction, Brittanee has received lots of attention as we already know. Here are a rundown of the articles that mention Britt just for filing purposes. I know most of them have been posted already, but I think I'd like to be able to find them all in one central location. Including all articles and their updates:

Attempted Abduction Two Blocks From Where Britanee Drexel Last Seen
07/23/2010 05:13 PM
By: YNN Staff

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/to...-blocks-from-where-britanee-drexel-last-seen/

Drexel investigators look into recent attempted abduction
Posted: Jul 23, 2010 2:10 PM EDT Updated: Jul 23, 2010 8:37 PM EDT

http://www.wbtv.com/global/story.asp?s=12860629

Police: No link in missing teen, kidnap attempt
By Tonya Root, thesunnews.com
Saturday, July 24, 2010

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2010/jul/24/police-no-link-in-missing-teen-kidnap-attempt/

Botched kidnapping in Myrtle Beach raises interest in Brittanee Drexel search
Saturday, Jul. 24, 2010
By Tonya Root - troot@thesunnews.com

http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/07/24/1601020/drexel-search-hopes-for-lead.html

Police release sketch of suspect in attempted abduction
07/23/2010 08:10 PM
By: News 14 Carolina Web Staff

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...ease-sketch-of-suspect-in-attempted-abduction

Attempted abduction similar to Drexel case
by Continuous News Desk
Posted: 07.23.2010 at 3:01 PM

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=486863

Myrtle Beach police not ready to connect attempted kidnapping to Brittanee Drexel case
Friday, Jul. 23, 2010
Tonya Root - troot@thesunnews.com

http://www.thesunnews.com/2010/07/23/1600296/myrtle-beach-police-not-ready.html#ixzz0uj7p0QBf

Attempted abduction reported at site where Brittanee Drexel was last seen
Gary McLendon • Staff writer • July 23, 2010

http://www.democratandchronicle.com...-at-site-where-Brittanee-Drexel-was-last-seen

Attempted abduction outside Myrtle Beach resort where Drexel was last seen
07/23/2010 07:37 AM
By: News 14 Carolina Web Staff

http://charlotte.news14.com/content...yrtle-beach-resort-where-drexel-was-last-seen

Attempted Abduction Reported at Hotel Where Drexel Was Last Seen
Last Update: 7/23 7:21 am

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/st...tel-Where/cGEoRbc1d02PaettxJRtWw.cspx?rss=102

Police investigate failed Myrtle Beach abduction close to where Brittanee Drexel was last seen
Posted at: 07/22/2010 7:49 PM | Updated at: 07/23/2010 9:54 AM

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s1664656.shtml?cat=565

Myrtle Beach Police investigate attempted abduction
by Continuous News Desk
Posted: 07.22.2010 at 5:24 PM

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=486429

As I had said sort of in the beginning of this 20-year-old female case, why did she wait 45 minutes to make a police call? Also on her FB page she wants to get into "forensics". I have not believed a word she said from day one. Again, part of me wants her story to be true and help with Brittanee's case, but part of me hopes LE realize early-on she is not being truthful.

Of course she could be telling the truth, but trying to draw more attention to herself as she is an aspiring model also IMO.

If this young lady is making up this story (again she may not be making it up) I wonder if charges will be placed against her by LE?

Ate at the Seewee Restaurant in Awendaw last night. Her picture is still posted on their front door.

Did not notice it in either of the gas stations where we stopped, on either side of 17. Could have been there & not seen it.

Just as an aside, b/c I DO NOT know this info about Georgetown, but a fairly nearby small town, Walterboro, has had a TERRIBLE problem with gangs in the last couple of years. VERY small town basically taken over by gang related crime. It's been in our statewide news quite a lot. I would venture to guess that BD's abduction is somehow associated with gang, or gang wanna be, crime.

I did not initially think this, but as we drove North on 17 last night & I saw all the tagged buildings (gang graffiti spray painted on windows & walls), it dawned on me that this is probably why LE is taking so long to nail this all down. The gang bust in Walterboro has been huge, all the way to federal LE, & I'd be willing to GUESS that maybe these guys wanted to either be like that, or already were headed in that direction.

TOTALLY my OPINION based on local goings on.

As I had said sort of in the beginning of this 20-year-old female case, why did she wait 45 minutes to make a police call? Also on her FB page she wants to get into "forensics". I have not believed a word she said from day one. Again, part of me wants her story to be true and help with Brittanee's case, but part of me hopes LE realize early-on she is not being truthful.

Of course she could be telling the truth, but trying to draw more attention to herself as she is an aspiring model also IMO.

Hi Strawberry, ive search for RM face book but i dont find it? do you have the address of it? i see her myspace ?

If this young lady is making up this story (again she may not be making it up) I wonder if charges will be placed against her by LE?

oh yes indeed if shes lying you can bet MB LE will take her in, they got so much going on im sure they dont need liars causing more trouble,,,,on the stctech she gave LE there 100's that fit that profile,,in one article i read she stated guy was short, mutache and gotee so im not sure this young lady is telling it all?

also i havnt read yet of her having any type dna under her finger nails i only read she elbow guy and when she looked he was bleeding? so im not sure,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member