2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!! Thanks for the updates!! At work..watching but can't listen! You are appreciated!!

Cameron was a roommate of Tony.
Nathan W. from May 06 to Aug 08,

May June and July. going to school
May 9 to 5 in school.
in June 1 to 9.

Approach the bench.

HHJP knows that JB is unorganized, but I think he is starting to get a little angry at the way the SA continues to try and make him look foolish. The judge wants this case tried with speed, so the more games he thinks the SA is playing to try and make JB look foolish, the more time it wastes with JB complaining about it.

Basically HHJP just wants the SA to be upfront, since they have the slam dunk case, and get this over with, with as little JB whining as possible.

The problem with that is HHJP has already said to the DT that he can't make the SA give him the list and in order to accommodate them he would provide more storage room for their files. In essence he was saying come prepared.

Yes the SA out of professional courtesy could give them the list. However the DT in this case hasn't shown the SA any professional courtesy. It's a two way street I'm afraid.

I think someone mentioned that Cindy was there. Anyone know if George is there today?

Yes...sitting in same spot as yesterday....Cindy once again wearing glasses....George wearing a bright red/orange shirt the same color as the suit LDB wore yesterday...

anyone hear what the objection was?

Deep sigh from The Perp. Think she is realising life went on without her. WOuldnt this be the first time she has seen a young, cute guy in AGES?

Poor Cam doesnt know where to look.

Bill S was close - he said TL would be up next. Maybe we'll see TL on the stand today.

Now what's the problem????????????????//

After yesterday, that's just what I need today. I'd be tickled pink :)

That blouse is big and overwhelming, making her appear smaller and more fragile :twocents:

Almost like they are trying to convey that she is the poor pitiful waif. What happened to the nice outfits she had last week?

Poor kid is listening without trying to appear to be listening to the sidebar.

I'm kind of embarrassed that I knew exactly who Cameron Campana was when I first saw it here today. Am I more obsessed than most here?

ICA is busy reading the monitor. Is she reading what is being said on the sidebar?

I wonder if it drives her crazy to hear about these guys finishing school and moving away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23