2011.08.05 Hearing on Casey's probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could hear this...I left my earphones in the car. :( Can you imagine having a hearing and finding out it was broadcast over the www?

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Judge Perry just asked man who says he found God. He asked if he left God behind? Said, "Did you kick him (God) out of the car?" -JFell

OK guys we are junking up this thread. Let's wait it won't be long now.

Interesting series of tweets from Bob Kealing, sitting in court:

Prosecutor Frank George told he may take position in probation issue after all. Won't be long before we find out. #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter 8:48 AM

Frank George mentioned to me that another state agency(DOC)stated #CaseyAnthony already served probation.
by bobkealing via twitter 8:51 AM

#lindadraneburdick was recently promoted to deputy bureau chief of SAO felony division. #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter 8:55 AM

From what Frank George told me. I would agree“@KierstensYaYa: @bobkealing HLN just reported SAO not changing their position?”
by bobkealing via twitter 8:56 AM

BBM: :great::great: She deserves it !

:great:

The number of people on this thread are sure a small percentage of a trial day. I guess people have just given up to a large degree. So sad. Caylee has been mostly forgotten, just as JB wants.

I so want to know today if Casey paid the court fines and the cost of investigation during her stint in "jailation" (jail/probation). :)

Interesting series of tweets from Bob Kealing, sitting in court:

Prosecutor Frank George told he may take position in probation issue after all. Won't be long before we find out. #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter 8:48 AM

Frank George mentioned to me that another state agency(DOC)stated #CaseyAnthony already served probation.
by bobkealing via twitter 8:51 AM

#lindadraneburdick was recently promoted to deputy bureau chief of SAO felony division. #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter 8:55 AM

From what Frank George told me. I would agree“@KierstensYaYa: @bobkealing HLN just reported SAO not changing their position?”
by bobkealing via twitter 8:56 AM

Fence sitting are you bobkealing?

OK I turned it on low. This is more entertaining than JB

Ok the case is being heard now.

Rut roh - HHJP - go pick up the guy on the run....revoke that bond....

Are we playing "Where's Waldo?" Using the courtroom for their continued media hype?

The number of people on this thread are sure a small percentage of a trial day. I guess people have just given up to a large degree. So sad. Caylee has been mostly forgotten, just as JB wants.

Society in general has moved on to the next flavor of the month. I am not surprised.

Who is JB reaching out to telephonically?

Mrs. Finigan, Probation supervisor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member