Interview with Mike Thompson

Very well put! While many do not agree with the parents actions (myself included, honestly their actions are my biggest reason for suspecting them, not any of the evidence) this doesn't mean they are guilty. Possibly they've gotten bad advice? How is no one in their family speaking out? Siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparents?

I agree on the parents not speaking out, it bothers me too. I place the blame for that on that shyster Tacopina. But that is just my opinion. As far as the family goes, one of the grandparents did give a real nice interview (Deb's dad , I think?) And I have seen some things on FB, such as from Ashley Irwin. But it seems that whenever one of them opens their mouth, they are called a liar and things much more horrible than that. NO ONE seems to believe anything that they say, so maybe that is why. But that's just what I think.

Very well put! While many do not agree with the parents actions (myself included, honestly their actions are my biggest reason for suspecting them, not any of the evidence) this doesn't mean they are guilty. Possibly they've gotten bad advice? How is no one in their family speaking out? Siblings, cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparents?

Bad Advice? What innocent parent would sit back and do nothing to find their child? What innocent parent would care what LE thinks of them? We have a parent on this board who sat in jail for their child and still has never given up searching for him.

There is no one that would sit back and do nothing to find their child because attorneys told them to hide...except if they were more concerned for their own behinds than the life of their baby.

I never said they were hired by a lawyer.

I followed the Cooper case last year. I don't know if your familiar with it, but it was about a woman who was abducted/killed while allegedly jogging. Turns out she never went jogging, her husband killed her. But one of the defenses biggest witnesses was a lady who said she saw her go jogging that morning. Now, when she got up on the stand and testified, it was obvious after a while that she in fact, did not see Nancy Cooper. But this lady truly believed she did. She saw someone. She wasn't lying, she wasn't trying to lead LE on a wild goose chase. She was just a lady who believed in what she saw.

Not everything is a conspiracy if it goes against your frame of thinking.

BBM: :rocker: Exactly ! And all of these "alleged sightings" just happened to be AFTER Bill Stanton showed up ... oh, ADD Joe Tacopino showing up . . .

I just canNOT believe that some "believe" these "alleged sightings" . . .

:abduction:

There was a robbery in a local store. There were three woman in the tiny store at the time. He had a gun and the women were terrified. Each woman described the man. One had him @ 6 ft and possibly black. One had him @ 5'10 and white and one had him @ 5'8 and Hispanic. People are notoriously bad as eye witnesses to a crime when it involves a stranger.

I followed the Cooper case last year. I don't know if your familiar with it, but it was about a woman who was abducted/killed while allegedly jogging. Turns out she never went jogging, her husband killed her. But one of the defenses biggest witnesses was a lady who said she saw her go jogging that morning. Now, when she got up on the stand and testified, it was obvious after a while that she in fact, did not see Nancy Cooper. But this lady truly believed she did. She saw someone. She wasn't lying, she wasn't trying to lead LE on a wild goose chase. She was just a lady who believed in what she saw.

??????

Wait a second. I am not a conspiracy theorist. There are no conspiracy issues here. this is a matter of "Spin". Attorneys and even defendents using a witness to their advantage...

....Baez did it many times...so did Cindy. I have named other cases. It happens in high profile cases.

??????

Wait a second. I have NEVER believed in conspiracy these type of cases. There are no conspiracy issues here. this is a matter of "Spin". Attorneys and even defendents using a witness to their advantage...

....Baez did it many times...so did Cindy. It happens in high profile cases.

This PI (Ron Rugen) sought the guy out, not the other way around. Or do you think the PI is a DT mole as well? The Anthony case has clearly jaded you. Not every case is like that one. In fact, there is no other case like that one.

:waitasec: I have NEVER believed in conspiracy crimes. There are no conspiracy issues here....this is a matter of "Spin". Attorneys using a witness to their advantage...

....Baez did it many times. Geragos used it with Laci Peterson. If it isn't people that thought they saw something, it will be another crime that occurred there and those people did it.

This PI (Ron Rugen) sought the guy out, not the other way around. Or do you think the PI is a DT mole as well? The Anthony case has clearly jaded you. Not every case is like that one. In fact, there is no other case like that one.

OH, it isn't just the Anthony case, it is the manner and level of deception that a few Defense Attorneys are willing to go to protect their client

After reviewing hundreds of criminal files and talking to criminals, I can guarantee you I am jaded. You betcha! I believe that LE usually gets it right. Sure they make mistakes at times but in the long run, their suspicions prove to be right-on.

As far as the Anthony case goes, many people should become jaded. That was a definite show of how wrong using emotion was instead of logic. They were unwilling and probably unable to piece it together and didn't care to try. They stood behind "there is no evidence" mantra as an excuse to derail a trial of a guilty mother who murdered her daughter. There was evidence, plenty. They wanted DNA and they wanted to know how it happened...neither of which could be provided. Furthermore, it was not necessary to have.

BBM: :rocker: Exactly ! And all of these "alleged sightings" just happened to be AFTER Bill Stanton showed up ... oh, ADD Joe Tacopino showing up . . .

I just canNOT believe that some "believe" these "alleged sightings" . . .

:abduction:

Actually that is not correct. Here is thread #2 for Lisa. On October 5, 2011, the day after Lisa was reported missing, the sighting of a baby by the neighbors (man and wife)was reported:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7188840&highlight=parscale#post7188840

This was before Tacopina or Stanton were involved.

??????

Wait a second. I am not a conspiracy theorist. There are no conspiracy issues here. this is a matter of "Spin". Attorneys and even defendents using a witness to their advantage...
....Baez did it many times...so did Cindy. I have named other cases. It happens in high profile cases.

A man said he was driving his motorcycle and saw another man walking down the street carrying an unclothed baby. He reported what he saw. Where is the "spin" in that?

For the final time. I have no problem with what the witnesses thought they saw or did see. I don't know who Ron Rugen is but he must be important to the case because it has been suggested I may think he is a mole.

A man said he was driving his motorcycle and saw another man walking down the street carrying an unclothed baby. He reported what he saw. Where is the "spin" in that?

Apparently some choose to believe it was Baby Lisa being carried away in one or two locations. And apparently, this person is the one who stole Lisa from her home. Now, is this person a crafty criminal or a psycho/maniac/pedophile?

Note to self. Baby is not dressed, is alert. She has been out in the night possibly for about 4 hours...with a stranger. She is quiet...as no cries or sounds were heard.

Actually that is not correct. Here is thread #2 for Lisa. On October 5, 2011, the day after Lisa was reported missing, the sighting of a baby by the neighbors (man and wife)was reported:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7188840&highlight=parscale#post7188840

At this time, the female describes "lisa" as being held close to the chest. She describes the male as holding "lisa's head next to his chest.

I have not seen a thirty pound child being held this way. She described his hands as covering her head and bringing it to his chest...with perhaps one leg of Lisa's hanging under his arm. She saw this from a window with blinds?

Does her husband ever speak and describe what he actually saw? She speaks as if she is the one who saw this and not him. Yet, it is stated it was told to her by her husband. He obviously doesn't want to tell the story himself.

Apparently some choose to believe it was Baby Lisa being carried away in one or two locations. And apparently, this person is the one who stole Lisa from her home. Now, is this person a crafty criminal or a psycho/maniac/pedophile?

Note to self. Baby is not dressed, is alert. She has been out in the night possibly for about 4 hours...with a stranger. She is quiet...as no cries were heard.

I have no idea if it was Lisa, or was not Lisa. But I do believe that MT saw a man carrying a baby clad only in a diaper. And I believe that obviously it is something that needs to be investigated, if it is not currently already being investigated.

Why would he make it up? I guess he could, if he were an "odd" person. But why say the baby wasnt wearing any clothes? On a fairly chilly night? And who is to say that the man carrying the baby WAS a stranger to her? Maybe he wasn't. I just don't see disregarding it out of hand.

BBM: I do not recall this "man / neighbor" -- speaking directly to the media --
his "wife" was speaking FOR him. "Wife" was "peeking through the blinds" ... and her story changed ...

:waitasec: JMO ... but I think someone wanted their 15 minutes . . .

MOO ...

I have no idea if it was Lisa, or was not Lisa. But I do believe that MT saw a man carrying a baby clad only in a diaper. And I believe that obviously it is something that needs to be investigated, if it is not currently already being investigated.

Why would he make it up? I guess he could, if he were an "odd" person. But why say the baby wasnt wearing any clothes? On a fairly chilly night? And who is to say that the man carrying the baby WAS a stranger to her? Maybe he wasn't. I just don't see disregarding it out of hand.

I don't know what he saw or didn't see. But why did people believe they saw Laci Peterson after Scott Peterson went sturgeon fishing? When Tyler Dasher went missing, there were immediately reports of man seen with a baby (and we all know how that one turned out). Just because someone thinks they saw something doesn't necessarily makes it so.

At this time, the female describes "lisa" as being held close to the chest. She describes the male as holding "lisa's head next to his chest.

I have not seen a thirty pound child being held this way. She described his hands as covering her head and bringing it to his chest...with perhaps one leg of Lisa's hanging under his arm. She saw this from a window.

Does her husband ever speak and describe what he saw? She is speaking for her husband who actually saw this?

I don't believe that the husband ever did agree to be interviewed(on camera). My impression was that he was very uncomfortable having any attention on himself, maybe he is just one of those types of people. Though I may be wrong, if anyone knows of an interview with him feel free to link.

A 30 pound child could be carried this way. I carried my children this way when they were sleeping. Not when they were 30 pounds, but I am only 5'1", so it wouldn't really be feasible. Or maybe the guy was purposely holding the baby's head to his chest, I dont know. I also don't know if this baby was Lisa either. But it is something to ponder, and it is not impossible.

BBM: I do not recall this "man / neighbor" -- speaking directly to the media --
his "wife" was speaking FOR him. "Wife" was "peeking through the blinds" ... and her story changed ...

:waitasec: JMO ... but I think someone wanted their 15 minutes . . .

MOO ...

I was just pointing out that this "tip" was received before DB and JI had hired anyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back