RN Keywords

Rupert said:
Indeed. This one pushes me towards the RDI. Why the pastor indeed? Why not just the Whites? But hey, they were scared.
That reminds me,does anyone think it's odd they didn't call the Stine's and ask them to come over that morning?
It seems the R's did a lot of things to others that they didn't do to/with them.Like they're one of the few they didn't throw under the bus.Also,SS answered police thru an intercom about the 911 call on the 23rd,without letting them in.ODD,IMO....esp. given the fact they moved to Atlanta later on.

Rupert said:
Yes, I listened to it again and detected vaguely "We have a ra.." If you are right, boy could she think fast on her feet.

The one thing on the tape that caught my eye when I first heard it was "We have a kidnapping." said matter of factly. The fast breathing seems to exhibit sudden anxiety like they had just found the note and discovered that their daughter was kidnapped. But the way she said "kidnapping" sounded like it an announcement she needed to get over with. I also wondered why she hung up. I think I would have kept the emergency line on to keep communications and take any further advice. "Hurry, hurry, hurry".... click seems to make it appear that she wanted to get off the line (maybe get over the 911 call).
Yes,it did all sound theatrical and a bit too planned,IMO.I didn't think too much of the fast breathing,as anyone can hyperventilate.As well as she would obv. have been nervous,guilty or not.But I think the biggest clue is at the end when she says, "Help me, Jesus" 4x.And I think that's why the lawyer's denied she said anything after that..it sounds pretty incriminating,IMO.

Rupert said:
Even the tape was theatrical. So how did he keep JonBenet quiet? Lou Smit said "stun gun". Could an experienced homicide cop like that be so wrong?
I honestly think Smit was hired(due to his finding an intruder on a previous case) to FIND an intuder on this case,no matter what the evidence showed.So that being what he was hired for,that's what he found...even if it meant he had to twist or ignore some evidence to make that theory work.He was 'doing his job' so to speak.

JMO8778 said:
Yes,it did all sound theatrical and a bit too planned,IMO.I didn't think too much of the fast breathing,as anyone can hyperventilate.As well as she would obv. have been nervous,guilty or not.But I think the biggest clue is at the end when she says, "Help me, Jesus" 4x.And I think that's why the lawyer's denied she said anything after that..it sounds pretty incriminating,IMO.
JMO8778,
I don't think Patsy ever said "Help me Jesus" 4 times. That was on the so called "enhanced tape". I have never heard it, have you? I believe it was a feeble attempt by the BPD to get the Ramsay's to confess. The Ramsays never changed their story to say that Burke was at the phone. They said they found out later that he was awake in his bed. I am amazed that people actually believe the enhanced tape is real. No one has ever heard it.

That kind of thing just gets me back on the other side of the fence and makes me want to really find out who did this, because if the Ramsays were set up by one of their friends and then the cops, that is a double whammy. No wonder they were advised to "lawyer up".

Rupert said:
JMO8778,
I don't think Patsy ever said "Help me Jesus" 4 times. That was on the so called "enhanced tape". I have never heard it, have you? I believe it was a feeble attempt by the BPD to get the Ramsay's to confess. The Ramsays never changed their story to say that Burke was at the phone. They said they found out later that he was awake in his bed. I am amazed that people actually believe the enhanced tape is real. No one has ever heard it.

That kind of thing just gets me back on the other side of the fence and makes me want to really find out who did this, because if the Ramsays were set up by one of their friends and then the cops, that is a double whammy. No wonder they were advised to "lawyer up".
Yes,you can hear her at the end on the unenhanced tape.I don't think any of it was a ploy.See my sig...Aerospace says they stand behind their work on it.
The R's did change their story after the enhancement came out...they admitted BR was awake.IMO they got caught and had to.
They said he was crying and upset.They didn't say he*got up,but,I don't think he would have laid there and cried without trying to find out what was going on.I think it was a lawyer tactic..admit he was awake, but don't say he got up.(trying to walk a line bet. the real story and the lie).

Rupert said:
JMO8778,

Yes you can hear Patsy say it plainly on the 911 tape.....not long after Patsy told the operator the note was signed by SBTC.....even though Patsy said she never read past the first few lines of the ransom note and John had the note on the floor in a darken hallway AWAY from Patsy.

Oh and Burke's knife found downstairs at the crime scene, had been put away in a laundry cupboard upstairs by PATSY, since Burke was whittling with the knife and making a mess with the wood shavings.

JMO8778 said:
I honestly think Smit was hired(due to his finding an intruder on a previous case) to FIND an intuder on this case,no matter what the evidence showed.So that being what he was hired for,that's what he found...even if it meant he had to twist or ignore some evidence to make that theory work.He was 'doing his job' so to speak.

Took Lou 10 years to help come up with Karr as a suspect!

Unfortunately the crack Boulder DA's office forgot to tell Lou some EVIDENCE was needed to get a conviction.

Show Me said:
Yes you can hear Patsy say it plainly on the 911 tape.....not long after Patsy told the operator the note was signed by SBTC.....even though Patsy said she never read past the first few lines of the ransom note and John had the note on the floor in a darken hallway AWAY from Patsy.
odd :liar:,isn't it...I can only see one explanation for that.

Every now and then I think that was the idea. Something between Smit and Hunter stank.

Show Me said:

Oh and Burke's knife found downstairs at the crime scene, had been put away in a laundry cupboard upstairs by PATSY, since Burke was whittling with the knife and making a mess with the wood shavings.
Nope, I can't hear her say "Help me Jesus...". Not there.

LHP hid the knife in the cupboard.

Show Me said:
Took Lou 10 years to help come up with Karr as a suspect!

Unfortunately the crack Boulder DA's office forgot to tell Lou some EVIDENCE was needed to get a conviction.
Lou never came up with Karr. That was Tracy.

Lou was hired by the BPD; not by Hunter.

I think Lou just saw that the parents never had any history and his interviews with them told him they were just not the kind of people to do this.

Hunter even said sometimes good people do bad things. I just think Hunter knew he didn't have an airtight case, the site was so screwed up.

Rupert said:
Lou never came up with Karr. That was Tracy.

Lou was hired by the BPD; not by Hunter.

I think Lou just saw that the parents never had any history and his interviews with them told him they were just not the kind of people to do this.

Hunter even said sometimes good people do bad things. I just think Hunter knew he didn't have an airtight case, the site was so screwed up.
Bingo!! Hunter had said that more than once. Airtight and he wanted the confession. He even had his famous press soundbyte about sympathy at first would soon be over and soon there will be only you. I don't have the quote in front of me at the moment. I will go get a link to that if requested. He wanted confession he'd of settled for airtight. When he knew legally Patsy could not be compelled to testify against herself or her spouse and visa versa for John. He knew airtight was not possible. Also confession would never forthcome. Hunters out was the Grand Jury :chicken: he took it. JonBenet would not have her justice. How can Colorado's princess have no one willing to speak for her. No one but Fleet and Priscilla White. Detective Thomas. And he is doing something constructive these days he knew he'd never see LE do what should be done. JMHO.

Rupert said:

I heard Help me Jesus plainly on the uncut 911 tape.

You are correct LHP hid the knife in the laundry cupboard where Patsy said she washed out a stain in one of JonBenet's shirts that morning before going downstairs.... the knife may have been close to the pullup disposible diapers kept in the cupboard. The ones Patsy put on JonBenet constantly cause of her bedwetting.

I don't know if she said "Help me Jesus" or not, but playing devils advocate, even if she DID say it, what does that prove?

What I mean is that, the phrase "Help me Jesus" is used by many people. For many different reasons. Now, I don't know if Patsy is guilty or not, but I CAN say that I can totally see an innocent person, who upon discovering that her child has been kidnapped, using the phrase "Help me Jesus" without it giving any connotation that she is guilty of the crime. I can see someone using this phrase who is terrified that her little girl is gone.

Case in point: While camping one year deep in the woods, at a campground, we lost track of my 3 year old little boy. Happened so fast. It was heart wrenching. He was gone about 15 minutes and thankfully, he had walked to another campsite and the campers took him to the campground host. Time stood still for me in those 15 minutes. See, there was a group of kids playing with my other kids, and I thought my 3 year old was with them, but it was actually ANOTHER 3 year old, dressed in grey sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt, brown hair---this kid was dressed exactly like mine, looked like mine, same age as mine, so from a distance I thought I was watching MY kid, when in all actuality I was watching this OTHER kid who I THOUGHT was mine. Anyway, when he realized it wasn't him, and that he was gone, it started raining and lightning, which scared me even more. I was beside myself, running around, looking, yelling his name....At one point, and this is all a blur, but I remember dropping to my knees in the middle of the woods in the rain and yelling "Help me God" over and over again....pleading,making promises to God if only he would bring my boy back.

Sorry, didn't mean to get off topic, but just wanted to give an example of why I don't think IF she said it that it doesn't necessarily mean guilt. I know firsthand that it can simply mean what I meant when I said it--which is an expression of pure anguish. Thankfully, we found him, all was good, and I learned a big lesson that day.

I can't explain it other than the way she said it...like it was 'all about her' and not a thing about JB...help ME Jesus..is what I got out of it.I know that doesn't prove anything,but I suspect TR may have noticed that as well,since they denied her saying it at all.

Rupert said:

I heard it...

And told Patsy where she had hidden it.

Show Me said:
I don't know why a kidnapper, who is also a pedofile felt so comfortable to spend hours killing, abusing and staging JonBenet's body bothered with a ransom note in the first place since the killer didn't take the body out of the house. ?
How do you know the body never left the house?

JMO8778 said:
I can't explain it other than the way she said it...like it was 'all about her' and not a thing about JB...help ME Jesus..is what I got out of it.I know that doesn't prove anything,but I suspect TR may have noticed that as well,since they denied her saying it at all.

Yeah you'd think Patsy'd be praying for Jesus or God to help JonBenet.

4sure said:
How do you know the body never left the house?

How do you know it didn't?

Of course there can be some monitoring pedophile kidnapping murderers who might torture and kill a little girl in her home. Then take the body for a ride around the block before bringing it back home for staging.

Why they'd want to do something bizarre like that, I dunno, but it is possible, I guess....

Show Me said:
Yeah you'd think Patsy'd be praying for Jesus or God to help JonBenet.
Exactly,when I heard it,it sounded like she was calling on Jesus to help her get away with it..not to help JB and keep her safe.
Also what got me was when she said,"I'm the mother"...mother of what? an inanimate object?? sounds like she knew JB was already dead or her words would have been "I'm her mother",or "I'm JonBenet's mother".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back