Casey uploading video on morning of June 16th?

I think she uploaded the dumb photo of Fusian - saw George as she "leaves" - then comesback while he is gone and then murders her - but to make it to meet with TL, she leaves Caylee in the trunk of the car in the bags. I think Caylee remains there until just before the GAS can incident.

I think the sequence of events went something like this:

1. Uploaded picture of Fusion to Photobucket.
  2. Says goodbye to George as she leaves for "work."
  3. Kills Caylee.
  4. Watches movies with Tony at Tony's.
  5. Uploads picture of Tony and her to Photobucket.

A real possibility.

I've always thought that it either happened at the house on the night of Father's day and/or was accidental death due to being left in trunk in hot weather and/or choloform. Never really thought she did it in between breakfast and video time, but it sure is a possibility.

Does anyone know where KC was on the 15th? I remember Lee having an excuse (can't remember what it was exactly), GA was at work, CA and Caylee were at the nursing home and then SP's, where was KC this whole day??

Does anyone know where KC was on the 15th? I remember Lee having an excuse (can't remember what it was exactly), GA was at work, CA and Caylee were at the nursing home and then SP's, where was KC this whole day??

Great question...and I don't recall LE asking Cindy or George or anyone where she was that day, when she arrived at the house, when she dropped off Caylee for Cindy to take to the nursing home etc. Did TL say she spent the day with him?

Thank you for that!

So, at 9:37am on June 16th, she's uploading to her photobucket (presumably the video) from her parent's home, which would be very odd if she'd killed her the night before, as many of us believe happened.

Didn't George say he didn't see Casey til much later that morning and that she was in her room?

This is why I do not believe she killed her the night of June 15th.

Well, one thing we know for sure, we now know why she didn't come along with Cindy and Caylee on Father's day.

If I am reading the documents correctly, it appears that someone accessed Casey's photobucket account at about 9:37am on the 16th of June. Her photobucket account was accessed from Lee's ip address (the A's home) a number of times in early June. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5067315/4027-4076redacted_computerlogs

Can any of you super sleuths figure out what was uploaded that morning? I wonder if it was the father's day footage? It seems an odd thing to be uploading if she killed her the night before?

Bunnyphoenix, the father's day footage was uploaded June 17 at 03:31:23 pm.

Great question...and I don't recall LE asking Cindy or George or anyone where she was that day, when she arrived at the house, when she dropped off Caylee for Cindy to take to the nursing home etc. Did TL say she spent the day with him?

Just a thought - KC did not need to arrive at the house or drop off Caylee because she lived there at the time.

ETA - the cell phone pings say KC was at or near her home until around 9:15am, then at or near Tony's until about 7:15pm, then at or near her home all night.

MOO - I think she begged off from seeing Grandpa because she had to go to her imaginary job.

Here is what was uploaded on the 17th. This is the ONLY Photobucket upload that day.

View attachment 3055

That is a picture of Fusion. In case that is pertinent information. I go there for sushi often, before the lights go out it's actually an upscale sushi bar.

Just some *** notes *** on the 16th. I haven't dug into this like most but I wonder what really was discussed on the phone during this period.

8:46 AM calls AL
11:47 AM AL calls
12:53 PM calls AL
12:55 PM AL calls
1:00 PM AL calls 829 seconds
1:26 PM texts JG
1:37 PM text from JG
1:44 PM calls AH 2164 seconds *** 35 min ? **** what was discussed
2:52 PM call from JG 673 seconds *** Constant talking *****
3:04 PM call from GA 25 seconds *** Constant talking ****
3:35 PM calls AL 22 seconds
4:10 PM calls GA at work 34 seconds ******* Something happened between 3:04 - 4:10 *****
4:11 PM calls CA twice
4:13 PM calls CA twice
4:14 PM calls GA 98 seconds ******* What was discussed *********
4:18 PM texts AL (now appears to be travelling away from Anthony home) **** is body in car now *******
4:19 PM text from AL
4:19 PM calls AL
4:21 PM calls JG twice; second call 75 seconds
4:25 PM calls CA 3 seconds (now pinging near AL's apt)
6:31 PM calls CA
6:32 PM calls CA
6:32 PM calls home
7:06 PM calls home

Just some *** notes *** on the 16th. I haven't dug into this like most but I wonder what really was discussed on the phone during this period.

8:46 AM calls AL
11:47 AM AL calls
12:53 PM calls AL
12:55 PM AL calls
1:00 PM AL calls 829 seconds
1:26 PM texts JG
1:37 PM text from JG
1:44 PM calls AH 2164 seconds *** 35 min ? **** what was discussed
2:52 PM call from JG 673 seconds *** Constant talking *****
3:04 PM call from GA 25 seconds *** Constant talking ****
3:35 PM calls AL 22 seconds
4:10 PM calls GA at work 34 seconds ******* Something happened between 3:04 - 4:10 *****
4:11 PM calls CA twice
4:13 PM calls CA twice
4:14 PM calls GA 98 seconds ******* What was discussed *********
4:18 PM texts AL (now appears to be travelling away from Anthony home) **** is body in car now *******
4:19 PM text from AL
4:19 PM calls AL
4:21 PM calls JG twice; second call 75 seconds
4:25 PM calls CA 3 seconds (now pinging near AL's apt)
6:31 PM calls CA
6:32 PM calls CA
6:32 PM calls home
7:06 PM calls home
Feel free to discuss this here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73267&highlight=june

I think the sequence of events went something like this:

1. Uploaded picture of Fusion to Photobucket.
  2. Says goodbye to George as she leaves for "work."
  3. Kills Caylee.
  4. Watches movies with Tony at Tony's.
  5. Uploads picture of Tony and her to Photobucket.

I'm loosing it, JWG. LOL When did Casey upload the Father's Day video??

I'm loosing it, JWG. LOL When did Casey upload the Father's Day video??

Hey Friday...good question!

I have an even better one though! :crazy:

Who said she uploaded the video? And to what website? I have the video and it is irritatingly large - 25 MB.

I think she simply "uploaded" it from the camera to the desktop, and then copied it from the desktop to the laptop. But I don't think she ever "uploaded" it to a website.

Hmm looking at the sequence of phone calls it confirms my original thoughts that she was home and was on the phone and computer and Caylee drowned and then possibly put her in the sand box and came back next day and got her in the trunk.

Could Casey ( or someone else in the household) have uploaded the video and stills to try to establish an alibi for particular dates?

Hey Friday...good question!

I have an even better one though! :crazy:

Who said she uploaded the video? And to what website? I have the video and it is irritatingly large - 25 MB.

I think she simply "uploaded" it from the camera to the desktop, and then copied it from the desktop to the laptop. But I don't think she ever "uploaded" it to a website.

In one of his iv's, Lee said he thought she uploaded it to her myspace on the 15th...I think he is saying Cindy told him that. It's on the last page of this investigative report...

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5051673/Anthony-pgs-2401-2450-f

IIRC, kc left her parents home shortly after 9:00am (about the time cindy left) and went to TL's. She spent most of her day there.

She returned to folks house between 5: and 7:pm. Talked and typed texts to TL from appr. 7:15 pm till about 3:00am the next day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSuth07
Back