FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading back, but can't find anything now saying that Somer said "nice work on the renovations". I thought it was reported at first that she said something like "you're doing good work" or a good job.

SP who was at the home after lunch with DT , she asked him to stay, he has a practice of some sorts that deals with people with ADD and indigo children. I would like to know how often Somer would go "off" on her own, was this such a normal occurrence that some Creep had been studying her?

I hope you are correct - it will be easier to solve this. But soot could come from being in a vehicle or other building that contains soot - chimney, furnace work, etc. If you've ever changed even your hot water tank pipes, they are often filled with soot - so it doesn't have to be this house, only. But again, I hope they could start narrowing and focusing.

I am thankful that someone (the dad) at least is giving us something to go on. Poor Somer had so many men in her life in her short time ... the comment about she was a hugger always bothers me.
Any barbecue pits at the park? We've got them all over down here, and talk about sooty!
Or, again, materials taken from renovations are often kept by the workers if they're salvageable, so...are we back to a van...or camper?

Maybe there was evidence such as a book bag, hat, etc.. placed up in the ceiling tiles of the restroom...hey cam - while you're strolling, would you mind checking the ceiling in the bathrooms at the OPAA? See if they're tiles that can be pushed up? Is that "doable" you think?
Maybe they found something in the trash cans.Did they do the test to see if blood was washed off from someone in the sinks and toilets in the mens bathroom?

There I was running errands and wondering if Somer could have been taking into a house that was for sale (by real estate broker/agent type). Could the soot be on her from her own exploring/hiding from siblings and then she was taken somewhere else?

I have to catch up in the other thread but will leave this one open.

Kenneth Joseph Kellam
http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=67613

Kenneth Kellum (name spelled wrong under picture) but refers to Kellam in article.
http://www.albanyherald.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=8715&SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&S=1

Not sure if I've added him to my list yet, but he is on my "to do" list ...

yes he gave his name, but someone on here in the middle of the night last night.....posted that he is not the owner....I think they said something about a female...A. Thomas maybe? I am not sure, and I really do not feel like searching for it....LOL....just thinking who ever posted it just may be here now, and remember it for me.....

I think that was me. Another poster had posted a link to the appraiser's site showing that Andy C (and his sons) actually live BEHIND 1080 Gano and not next to it (where the camper is located). I then discovered that the home where the camper is located is owned by an Amy Christine Coward.

Thinking this through just a little bit more...I don't think Somer was put into a dumpster early on unless her body was concealed in a carpet or bag. By putting her body in a dumpster hours prior to garbage pick up the perp risk her being found by someone else placing their trash into the dumpster. So,he either concealed her body in something like a carpet or he placed her body in the dumpster just prior to pick up. I'm also wondering, when the dumpsters are picked up does a worker open the lid of the dumpster before it's hoisted up and dumped in the truck? Or does the trash truck just hook up to the dumpster, lift it and dump it into the truck?
I don't really think he placed her in the curbside container because those containers are picked up by hand and emptied into the truck..someone would have surly seen her even if she would have been in a bag. If I remember correctly, when we lived in town and placed our trash at the curb, the sanitation workers never lifted our trash can. They just lifted the bags out and tossed them into the trash truck. One would think if the workers lifted a bag containing a body, they would realize a distinct difference in the density of the contents of the garbage bag as compared to that of regular household trash bags. Sorry for the long post...just thinking out loud.

My seven year old nephew does.
Of course he also says things like "cantankerous", "augment" and "irregardless".

Your nephew has advanced vocabulary! That's great! I suppose it depends a lot on the vocabulary used in the home. I spoke too soon on my comment. Come to think of it, it is possible that the Thompson household had at least one "Indigo Child". ????? :waitasec:

"THIS TIME IT WAS DIFFERENT"........mom said..always bothered me..........

I wonder what SP could have told her that would make her think this.

Had he called other parents from the list of friends (which I read was on the fridge) or did he have a visitor who was an SO ... or was a family member an SO?

I sure would like to see the interview with SP. Just have some questions I hope would be answered.

My seven year old nephew does.
Of course he also says things like "cantankerous", "augment" and "irregardless".

I have a grandson who is high functioning austic and he uses words I never heard of. Everything is exact. Like flu shot is a influenza vaccination.........
like this since he could reason and talk?????

I hope you are correct - it will be easier to solve this. But soot could come from being in a vehicle or other building that contains soot - chimney, furnace work, etc. If you've ever changed even your hot water tank pipes, they are often filled with soot - so it doesn't have to be this house, only. But again, I hope they could start narrowing and focusing.

I am thankful that someone (the dad) at least is giving us something to go on. Poor Somer had so many men in her life in her short time ... the comment about she was a hugger always bothers me.
Was there an attic or basement in this house?I'm surprised no one heard anything.It sounds like she fought back hard to me.

Cam, try to get pics of the property line between the burned out house and the house with the camper, look for missing boards where a kid might go through or something or a gate?

There is a broken board on the fence between the two homes, but it's at the top of the fence and not large enough for a child to squeeze through.

I've been reading back, but can't find anything now saying that Somer said "nice work on the renovations". I thought it was reported at first that she said something like "you're doing good work" or a good job.

It was on a video...the reporter quoted Kyle saying he was possibly the last to see Somer and that she had made the comment about "good work". As soon as I find the video, I'll post it.

As far as Somer allegedly saying what she did to Kyle ... it sounded like something an adult would say and that she repeated "as her own" because she liked the way it sounded.

My 3 yo often says things that are outside the usual conversation of a 3 yo but my family can tell exactly which one of us (me, my hubby or our 10 yo son said it).

Hi there , have you ever heard of an indigo child? Is this new world language for a gifted or a child with ADD? I would value your input. Thank you

I was a teacher for 15 years and have never heard of this term till now. I will say I have been home for the past 3 years with my babies and have not heard this term.

Your nephew has advanced vocabulary! That's great! I suppose it depends a lot on the vocabulary used in the home. I spoke too soon on my comment. Come to think of it, it is possible that the Thompson household had at least one "Indigo Child". ????? :waitasec:
If it helps, he is testing for late developing Aspergers Syndrome. He has always been a little off, but now his social skills are really regressing, while his reading and vocab is off the charts.
But seeing as how DT apparently bought into the indigo child theory, it is possible that a condition like high functioning Aspergers could have been missed, and simply seen as something that makes her "special".
It's one of those things that I agree isn't probable, but is possible.

Momtective
ITA.......perp held onto her til he had the right time to dispose of her.
While people were VERY busy and upset, he patiently did his deed.
Right in front of people, but no one really watchng him because he usually did this???
make sense?
IMO he kept her in his car trunk or someplace he felt safe to be in his garage or something.

dang....I even had a pic of that dumpster at the park...but it was taken on the day that my boys messed with my camera....so I lost it.....I need to go back...any other pics we want....I know we want to know if the camper fence has a lock on it, other than that, what do we want??

Cam.. the house next to burned house had carpets or tarps laying all along that fence between houses on google maps.. I don't see them in your pics.. Did you happen to see them?? on google looked like there was at least 4 or 5hanging there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288