2010.05.10 - Casey Anthony Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
That link provided is comparing apples to oranges. I was speaking of bench notes. I listened to the Judge and heard loud and clear. These things are now finally going to be looked at by line item. A win for the defense. IMO
I'm not even sure what to say to this, notthatsmart, so I'll just wish you have a good day.

I agree. The purpose of Judge Perry asking JB to rearrange his motion and list what he "specifically" wants is so that the SA office can provide it, show it's been provided, or say no based on discovery.

He is requiring JB to narrow it down to what he wants that he doesn't have and "everything" just isn't going to cut the mustard anymore. Because according the the Judge........there's a difference between a crime scene tech and a lab, and an expert and a collector of evidence. He also politely reminded JB AGAIN that he isn't entitled to EVERYTHING.

Of course.......he is entitled to "ask".

Bugging Me.

JB says "when Caylee went missing".

Caylee never was "missing". She was laying in a swamp near the Anthony home with things that came from the Anthony home. Everyday that KC was shopping, partying or sleeping with her flavor of the week Caylee was decomposing with not one word from KC about her "missing" to anyone. When KC's mother reported Caylee "missing" and the "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" the dispatcher wants to speak with KC and KC wonders why they want to talk to her???

Caylee was dead and had been dead all along. What is it that the defense does not get about that even if SODDI? (not in my book. it was KC)

Well looky who gave a ten minute interview after court! Why, it's the one and same who keeps harping on all the media coverage. Go figure, huh?

Notice Dave Marinade in the background. Reminds me of 'Where's Waldo' how he pops up everywhere.

http://www.wftv.com/video/23507127/index.html

OMG.....ROFL
KAthi or someone that sounds like her asked him he wanted to go to Miami because of the "party" atmosphere down there.

I am just now being able to watch the recording of this mornings hearings. I know it was mentioned by several posters that GA was wearing a security uniform so at least one of them is working, but I think he has on an Orlando Magic shirt. Lol! Someone help me with this one because I think that is what it is! At the 30:30 mark on part 1 of the hearing.

Here's the logo. http://i43.tinypic.com/ih349j.jpg

Those Anthony's sure have class.

I'm pretty sure it was her considering the snotty way he responded. LOL

After watching the whole thing I did see it was her. He must have taken some real heat for his tirade after the last hearing because his tone was a 180 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After watching the whole thing I did see it was her. He must have taken some real heat for his tirade after the last hearing because his tone was a 180 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone must have schooled him in media appearances 101.

You're right, totally different Baez with Kathi today. It's kind of funny to watch him sucking it up.

After veiwing the "happy mother's day, I love you" so quick at the end from KC to CA
I think Baez told her to say that. He leans into her 2 times..........IMO
so mom & dad plead for her tomorrow......DP motion.

If GAG order is ON, why did JB give a little interview after?

Someone must have schooled him in media appearances 101.

You're right, totally different Baez with Kathi today. It's kind of funny to watch him sucking it up.

Wow, watching that clip was a surprise! A very changed and subdued Baez talking here. Not even one smirk - and he looked exhausted. It looks like two things have happened - he read the post interview press from last week, and he's had some pretty intensive lessons from a media coach somewhere. Maybe both Mason and Ms Lyon(s) gave him a "now hear this" lecture.

As for them wanting to stop gossip and innuendo well thats unconstitutional anyway IMO.
Freedom of Speech is something we all get as Americans, and there would be no way for them to enforce something like that anyway. They could come to WS and claim were in contempt, we have nothing to do with the case, and freedom of speech covers us IMO.

Quick question all on your opinion to this:

When JP said he has some "concerns" regarding the party pictures, does he mean concerned regarding that they shouldn't be allowed in trial, or concerns regarding what Casey was doing while Caylee was missing?

When JP said he has some "concerns" regarding the party pictures, does he mean concerned regarding that they shouldn't be allowed in trial, or concerns regarding what Casey was doing while Caylee was missing?

Both. Concerned the jury will know what Casey was doing while Caylee was "missing".

Both, imo. I so hope he lets the "after" pics in though because I think they show KC's state of mind after her baby went "missing".

Here's the logo. http://i43.tinypic.com/ih349j.jpg

Those Anthony's sure have class.

Lol! They sure have! Thanks for the logo pic! Pretty sure that's what he is wearing.
GeorgesShirt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member