UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this poor baby. I have the feeling it was much worse than the Probable cause statements. :cry:

if they didn't believe that stephanie was equally culpable they wouldn't have changed her bail to no bail

if they didn't believe that stephanie was equally culpable they wouldn't have changed her bail to no bail

It's obvious to me, after hearing that presser, that LE believes that Stephanie is just as involved.

shelby anders case helped to change the statute in the agg murder charge (subsection 2)

The aggravated charge in this case is the same that Casey Anthony is charged with.

shelby anders case helped to change the statute in the agg murder charge (subsection 2)

I remember Shelby Andrews murder. That was horrific. :( I'm glad to hear that the justice she received will hopefully help to shape the justice little Ethan will receive.

No doubt in my mind that she is not only equally responsible, but perhaps, the orchestrator of it all.

Presser over. Wowie! I am *very* impressed with this prosecutor. Troy Rawlings. Hats off to him.

This is going to be a long, slow process. Maybe we need a forum for Ethan :angel:

He kept saying that there is a lot more evidence since the probable cause statements have been made….

Excuse my rant.

In my opinion, SS is completely responsible. She could have prevented ALL of it. And she didn't stop it. This went on for DAYS! This wasn't one incident when she wasn't home. It went on and on. The details of what transpired are completely devastating and incomprehensible! I will be haunted for the rest of my life over what happened to poor Ethan. So yes, she should be charged with murder. In my opinion that is not even enough. There is nothing that can be done to take back what happened. NOTHING. This can never be righted. A poor man lost his beloved son. When I think of what Ethan went through... I can't even deal with the thoughts. And nothing can be done to take it all away. Nothing.

Rest in peace, little Ethan. There just aren't any words.

No doubt in my mind that she is not only equally responsible, but perhaps, the orchestrator of it all.

That's sickening. The fact that LE said they have "a lot more evidence than in the documents" is making me sick. This is going to just get worse.

Little Ethan, I'm so so so sorry for what you went through.

Presser over. Wowie! I am *very* impressed with this prosecutor. Troy Rawlings. Hats off to him.

This is going to be a long, slow process. Maybe we need a forum for Ethan :angel:

I was JUST about to ask if we could get a forum for Ethan. It's obvious this will drag out for a LONG time and it may help to make things more organized. :)

Its is very sick to think it could be worse...However I want to say that I am so impressed with Troy Rawlings and LE and ME there. I wish we had more prosecutors and LE offices like that in other places as well.

I am so thankful that they have decided to see aggravated murder charges for BOTH!

That's sickening. The fact that LE said they have "a lot more evidence than in the documents" is making me sick. This is going to just get worse.

Little Ethan, I'm so so so sorry for what you went through.

I keep remembering Stephanie's comments about - brushing his teeth, giving him so much fluid, taking feces out of his mouth - can't help but think about what those words were really covering up! You're so right - this will only get worse. Unimaginable!moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23