TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

Adrianna - Jennifer Wix :: 3/27/10 After 6 years, Kathy Holloway is considering a lawsuit. video by crankycrankerson - Photobucket

From Amanda's Photobucket, the above is a report with a recent interview by Kathy.

Please note that she wants closure and that is why we don't see her here that often anymore. She knows I'm continuing to carry the candles for the girls here and I have her blessings.

Also note that Kathy is considering to file a lawsuit. Please pray that the doors will be open to her if this is the right path to take and will be closed to her if it is the wrong path.

:grouphug:

ANYTHING that would get that property searched would be so helpful. If people wrongly believed that I killed a woman and child and buried them in my yard, I wo0uld insist that my property be searched thoroughly and would dedicate my time to finding them. Actually, if someone lived with me and disappeared, I would do the same.
I don't understand why the last residence of any missing person is not automatically searched thoroughly.
I spent a long evening reading the Topix posts one time, and they convinced me that the posters were related to the murderer. For those that have not read them, it's not that they're claiming to be relatives -- anyone could do that -- it's the amount of time and effort expended by the posters to convince that Jennifer took off with her daughter, to paint Jennifer as a kind of person that she wasn't, to defend the murderer and to point away from the property. The usual Topix trolls are often as outrageous, cruel and hateful, but they aren't as focused, especially over such a period of time.

This came up in my Google alert today and I noticed JB's comment for the first time. Please know that this is his style and his story so I would bank on it that it is him. Comment #21

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/maryville-tn/TUQ5CG92738E72B3R

Jenn was not cut and bleeding. She had been at her mom's house and they had an argument because her mom wanted her to break it off with Joey. Somewhere along the line, Joey came and busted down the door to take Jenn out! There was a police report on this so I'm not telling tales here! Then Jenn went to the B's property. Jenn was not injured!!! That's just part of the story so if you guys have questions about what he is writing there, let me know and I'll answer them.

He also talks about phone calls Jenn made. He's often gone on about her call to her dad. Why? Because he's trying to create doubt. She did talk to her dad and her dad has chosen not to be vocal about it so JB tries to use that to his advantage. Her dad has NEVER said Jenn told him she had a "plan" or anything of that nature. She was upset about the fighting between her and Joey's parents. EXTREMELY upset. But she didn't have a "PLAN". She was too upset for "plans".

The search claims really infuriate me because JB and his mother CB would NOT allow them to search in certain areas. The compound where the family members live is quite large. At one point, they said they would allow Klaas Kids to search the property and they came out to do just that. When they got there, they were refused permission! There has never been an actual search warrant served to search, so the Bs have always been in the driver's seat.

The story about Nina's dolls is such a fabrication that I'm not going to give it any more blog time than that. A man found some trash. They were not Nina's dolls.

JB states he has wanted to help the family? All he's done is lie and trash them and he hasn't ever even spoken to them at all! He's impeded the investigation to the point where I wonder what his involvement is in this case? His son Joey was the last person to see the girls alive. And his story about them being seen in a 4 door Camaro or Mustang is ridiculous beyond belief. NO ONE saw her at the store. NOT ONE PERSON.

This case is not cold. I will continue to breathe fire on this thread until my last breath.

Lord, please let it be time for justice here! :praying:

This came up in my Google alert today and I noticed JB's comment for the first time. Please know that this is his style and his story so I would bank on it that it is him. Comment #21

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/maryville-tn/TUQ5CG92738E72B3R

Jenn was not cut and bleeding. She had been at her mom's house and they had an argument because her mom wanted her to break it off with Joey. Somewhere along the line, Joey came and busted down the door to take Jenn out! There was a police report on this so I'm not telling tales here! Then Jenn went to the B's property. Jenn was not injured!!! That's just part of the story so if you guys have questions about what he is writing there, let me know and I'll answer them.

He also talks about phone calls Jenn made. He's often gone on about her call to her dad. Why? Because he's trying to create doubt. She did talk to her dad and her dad has chosen not to be vocal about it so JB tries to use that to his advantage. Her dad has NEVER said Jenn told him she had a "plan" or anything of that nature. She was upset about the fighting between her and Joey's parents. EXTREMELY upset. But she didn't have a "PLAN". She was too upset for "plans".

The search claims really infuriate me because JB and his mother CB would NOT allow them to search in certain areas. The compound where the family members live is quite large. At one point, they said they would allow Klaas Kids to search the property and they came out to do just that. When they got there, they were refused permission! There has never been an actual search warrant served to search, so the Bs have always been in the driver's seat.

The story about Nina's dolls is such a fabrication that I'm not going to give it any more blog time than that. A man found some trash. They were not Nina's dolls.

JB states he has wanted to help the family? All he's done is lie and trash them and he hasn't ever even spoken to them at all! He's impeded the investigation to the point where I wonder what his involvement is in this case? His son Joey was the last person to see the girls alive. And his story about them being seen in a 4 door Camaro or Mustang is ridiculous beyond belief. NO ONE saw her at the store. NOT ONE PERSON.

This case is not cold. I will continue to breathe fire on this thread until my last breath.

Lord, please let it be time for justice here! :praying:

Do camaro's and Mustangs even come in 4 doors?

Do camaro's and Mustangs even come in 4 doors?

No, that's the point! And the family has owned a Mustang so that just shows how ridiculous it was that he reported it!

BTW, I don't know how many who read here are voters in the area, but I guess there is an election coming up for a new sheriff. I don't know the guy running, but many locals are saying that he has the girls in his site and wants to get this case solved. If you are a local, you might want to contact him and see what his platform really is and if that is indeed what he is planning. Just an FYI.

I'm sorry, I have not been following this case, but someone I know on a on-line game site mentioned this little girl. She has seen the missing poster and said there is a girl who lives in her apartment complex who looks just like her, she has talked to the girl who is vague on her birthday and has said they move very often.

Now of course I have told her she needs to contact authorities!! I think she's worried that she's wrong and somehow it will cause trouble for her or whatever.
I have asked her if she thinks the girl resembles anyone in her family and also told her she can report it annonomously (sp)

She lives in Washington state, if I'm able to get more information from her, heck I'll make the calls myself if I can't get her to!!

Now this can certainly be nothing and a wild goose chase. All I know is that when she saw the poster, she immediatly thought of this little girl.

The woman generaly doesn't make her game moves until the night time so I won't know what her response to my suggestions will be until tonight.

VB

I'm sorry, I have not been following this case, but someone I know on a on-line game site mentioned this little girl. She has seen the missing poster and said there is a girl who lives in her apartment complex who looks just like her, she has talked to the girl who is vague on her birthday and has said they move very often.

Now of course I have told her she needs to contact authorities!! I think she's worried that she's wrong and somehow it will cause trouble for her or whatever.
I have asked her if she thinks the girl resembles anyone in her family and also told her she can report it annonomously (sp)

She lives in Washington state, if I'm able to get more information from her, heck I'll make the calls myself if I can't get her to!!

Now this can certainly be nothing and a wild goose chase. All I know is that when she saw the poster, she immediatly thought of this little girl.

The woman generaly doesn't make her game moves until the night time so I won't know what her response to my suggestions will be until tonight.

VB

If she doesn't want to call authorities, she can email at the family's site instead! http://missingwixchildren.homestead.com/#

I do not know why several posts appear to have been removed with no explanation. Other than the questions asked had no answers forthcoming and didn't want to try to fashion any reasonable answer or had none. But, I still question why you are considering making a report on a child based upon third hand information from someone several states away and a photo six years removed. Why are you insisting on using this information to file a report when the person who actually has made contact at the site won't make a report? These are still questions that should be asked. And even if you don't answer, hopefully, others will see how irresponsible it is.

Bill

Age progression pic:

WixAdriannaAP4.jpg

I do not know why several posts appear to have been removed with no explanation. Other than the questions asked had no answers forthcoming and didn't want to try to fashion any reasonable answer or had none. But, I still question why you are considering making a report on a child based upon third hand information from someone several states away and a photo six years removed. Why are you insisting on using this information to file a report when the person who actually has made contact at the site won't make a report? These are still questions that should be asked. And even if you don't answer, hopefully, others will see how irresponsible it is.

Bill

Let's let the family decide. At this point, ANY tip would be welcomed. I am a friend of Kathy Casey, Adrianna's grandmother. I have sent her a message and she should be the one who makes that decision, IMO.

Age progression pic:

WixAdriannaAP4.jpg

Thank you so much for this picture! :dance: I was looking for one last night and couldn't find it (I was tooooooo tired).

Salem

ETA: Kimster - I am going to add this picture to the very first post on this thread. I would also like to add a link to the missing poster, if you have one handy?

Let's let the family decide. At this point, ANY tip would be welcomed. I am a friend of Kathy Casey, Adrianna's grandmother. I have sent her a message and she should be the one who makes that decision, IMO.

I am just trying to understand how that would be done. A picture of the child sent to Kathy Casey? Or just a description? I find this difficult to understand how it is going to be useful. And while I understand the families frustration and strongly sympathize. In the same situation, I would not want ANY tip. I would want reasonable tips. ANY tip strikes me as going on a hellish emotional roller-coaster.

And I hope that the internet friend has the age enhanced photo to help make her decision.

Bill

I'm having trouble with the dang link. Hold on.

BTW, I know Kathy and she would want to know about ANY tip! Believe that!!! If it doesn't pan out, it doesn't pan out. But she needs to know!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back