TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

I am just trying to understand how that would be done. A picture of the child sent to Kathy Casey? Or just a description? I find this difficult to understand how it is going to be useful. And while I understand the families frustration and strongly sympathize. In the same situation, I would not want ANY tip. I would want reasonable tips. ANY tip strikes me as going on a hellish emotional roller-coaster.

And I hope that the internet friend has the age enhanced photo to help make her decision.

Bill

A picture sent to Kathy could be a good start. A comparison with the age progressions could help. There are several things that could be done with minimal impact on the child and/or her family.

Our posters are, for the most part, caring individuals that would not purposely disrupt the lives of others but they also understand that the missing need a voice. After 5 years, any tip is welcome, especially if LE has run out of leads and/or ideas.

Salem

Has the poster that knows this person been back on? I am interested in any tip, even if it is a long shot! I've followed thru on a lot of "long shots" thru the years and IMO my girls are worth it! It would be great to have a picture of this child to see! Maybe the neighbor could manage to get a picture and I'm sure that would tell me if we needed to look into the tip further. Thank you for all of you who continue to support my search for Jennifer and Adrianna and thank you to the poster who thought enough to pass this tip along! It's the right thing to do............THANK YOU!!!!!

Has the poster that knows this person been back on? I am interested in any tip, even if it is a long shot! I've followed thru on a lot of "long shots" thru the years and IMO my girls are worth it! It would be great to have a picture of this child to see! Maybe the neighbor could manage to get a picture and I'm sure that would tell me if we needed to look into the tip further. Thank you for all of you who continue to support my search for Jennifer and Adrianna and thank you to the poster who thought enough to pass this tip along! It's the right thing to do............THANK YOU!!!!!

No, she hasn't yet! Praying for a miracle here, Kathy! :praying:

I do not know why several posts appear to have been removed with no explanation. Other than the questions asked had no answers forthcoming and didn't want to try to fashion any reasonable answer or had none. But, I still question why you are considering making a report on a child based upon third hand information from someone several states away and a photo six years removed. Why are you insisting on using this information to file a report when the person who actually has made contact at the site won't make a report? These are still questions that should be asked. And even if you don't answer, hopefully, others will see how irresponsible it is.

Bill

Sorry if this has been answered as I haven't finished reading yet but...BILL!!! If this were your Grandchild missing and there were even this slightest chance that she may be somewhere......would you want it checked out ? I would, and I wouldn't care how slight the chance! If it pans out that it isn't her,who knows it could be another missing child. But at least it would be one more rule out and the search would continue......

I guess I am puzzled? Someone mentioned that the poster here who has a gamer friend "thinks" a child in her apartment complex could possibly be the missing child and I don't know why anyone would find it irresponsible for her to call authorities to let them check it out? Doesn't make sense. Of COURSE if the gamer gives her location/apartment and the apt of the child the authorities can and should check it out! This would be the exact scenario that the majority of living missing loved ones are found! Due to recognition. If the neighbor fears calling it in...then by all means...have the poster do it! I'm in full support of this. It's not irresponsible...not in the least. I wish more people would take some of their hunches and report them....one just never knows. Praying that they are both located safely.

A picture sent to Kathy could be a good start. A comparison with the age progressions could help. There are several things that could be done with minimal impact on the child and/or her family.

Our posters are, for the most part, caring individuals that would not purposely disrupt the lives of others but they also understand that the missing need a voice. After 5 years, any tip is welcome, especially if LE has run out of leads and/or ideas.

Salem

Just have her contact the local police in the jurisdiction of the apartment and they will go and investigate. To start they will want to see the child's birth certificate. Let the police go and now! No need for sleuthing something like this if there is a serious possibility that it could be her! If the woman in the apartment already has stated this child lives in suspicious circumstances with secrecy and looks like the child...CALL POLICE NOW. Forget the photos and back and forth. The police are not going to tell on the woman who called it in. Their job is to find out if the child is the missing child.

I am just trying to understand how that would be done. A picture of the child sent to Kathy Casey? Or just a description? I find this difficult to understand how it is going to be useful. And while I understand the families frustration and strongly sympathize. In the same situation, I would not want ANY tip. I would want reasonable tips. ANY tip strikes me as going on a hellish emotional roller-coaster.

And I hope that the internet friend has the age enhanced photo to help make her decision.

Bill

Bill, those that live with a missing loved one are on a hellish roller coaster every day regardless of tips or leads. Hope is what sustains one when their loved one is missing. Therefore ANY tip is always wanted by the family of those missing. One just never knows when "this" could be the tip that brings their loved one home.

First of all, Kathy thanks ANYONE who provides a tip. She has been through the drill more times than we can imagine in our worst nightmare and she will go through it again and again until the girls are found.

Second - and the bad news - the tip HAS been checked out and it isn't Nina. :(

Last, the election for sheriff is coming up. PLEASE PRAY that the outcome will help ignite a fire in this case! If a new sheriff is needed to proceed, then may a new one be elected. If the case is better off with the old sheriff, then may he be re-elected.

To me, having a new guy in town with a new set of eyes would be the best thing. Trying to get results to change with the same components doesn't usually work very well! JMOO

:praying: Jennifer and Adrianna, WE WILL FIND YOU!!! :praying:

The election is over and the old regime has remained in tact. Pray that this means the case is better off in the hands of those who have been handling it all along.

And pray for Kathy - she desperately needs to find her daughter and granddaughter. It isn't getting any easier. Over six years of agony and it needs to END!

:praying:

Time for a recap on Jenn and Nina's case:

On Wednesday evening March 24, 2004, Jennifer called her mom, Kathy Casey Holloway, very upset about a situation in the home where she lived with her boyfriend, Joey Benton, and his parents in Cross Plains, Tenn. The property where they lived is quite extensive with many homes belonging to various Benton family members.

Kathy and Jennifer spoke on the phone for about an hour and Jenn told Kathy that she loved her and that she would call the next day. Kathy has not heard from her since. She called her father and her aunt on Thursday and voiced to them the concerns she had over her living conditions. She also mentioned that she thought Adrianna might have been abused. On Friday, Kathy could not get Jennifer’s call off her mind all day, and when she arrived home from work she tried to contact her. The Bentons told her that she was gone. Joey then told law enforcement that he and Jenn had argued on Thursday evening and that he took her to the interstate exit nearby. He told them that she asked him to leave but he decided to pull across the street and make sure she was meeting someone. According to Joey, he waited for five or ten minutes and then watched as Jenn and Adrianna got into the backseat of a white four door Camero or a Mustang.(They don’t make 4 door Mustangs or Cameros!) He was very vague with his story and said he did not see the person in the car or which direction they went. His statement is that Jennifer returned to his home on Friday afternoon, without Adrianna, driving the car she had gotten into the night before. He states she came to pick up her income tax return that was to be in that day. His parents were not home to give her the money so she left and said she would return on Saturday to get it. Neither she nor Adrianna have been seen since.

At first, the detectives assigned to the case believed it was a missing persons case. For two years little was done by law enforcement to find the girls. In Oct of 2005, they were featured on the Montel Show. In January of 2006 they were mentioned on America’s Most Wanted. After that, there has been little attention to their case other than the local media covering annual vigils each March. Just recently, the Robertson County Sheriff’s Dept changed their case from a missing persons case to a case where foul play is involved.

In February 2005, Klaas Kids were invited to search the Benton property. After it was all set up and the searchers were ready to go, the Bentons changed their minds and refused access. The Bentons have interacted on Topix, slandering Jennifer and even little Adrianna. During the four year vigil, Joey Benton disrupted the event by shooting firearms into the area. He also defaced tombstones near where people had gathered stating it was done by the attendees.

Another Christmas has come and gone and there are still no answers for Jennifer's mom. Another Christmas and we still don't know why little Adrianna's life ended before she was even old enough to start kindergarten.

Cold cases can be solved when there are people who have a dogged determination to find answers. I will not rest. I will not forget. I will not stop praying for Jenn and Nina.

Please take the time to read this thread. Maybe you have an idea that will solve this case! :help:

I'm going to write to NG and see if she will showcase the girls on her missing show.

Please pray she responds in favor! :praying:

What precious, beautiful girls! I cannot imagine the pain of losing them. Whoever is responsible will face justice one day. I hope that Nancy Grace will honor your request. Praying for Jennifer and Adrianna!

A friend led me to this site. Looks like JB has a long history of trouble with the law. :furious:

http://74.165.131.82/XjailWebsite/InmateSearch.aspx
Inmate Name Inmate Nbr Booking Nbr Booking Time Race Sex Height Weight
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 03813 07-17828 1/6/2007 2:20:00 AM White Male 506 160
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 03813 05-13206 12/13/2005 12:27:00 PM White Male 506 160
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 03813 05-11287 7/8/2005 5:15:00 PM White Male 506 160
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 03813 05-10636 5/16/2005 7:36:00 PM White Male 506 160
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 03813 05-10135 4/8/2005 11:54:00 AM White Male 506 160
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 03813 05-09978 3/25/2005 10:24:00 PM White Male 506 160
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 03813 05-09356 1/31/2005 12:41:00 PM White Male 506 160
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 03813 04-08931 12/19/2004 10:15:00 PM White Male 506 160
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 03813 04-06656 5/11/2004 1:20:00 PM White Male 506 150
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 03813 04-05484 1/9/2004 1:03:00 PM White Male 506 150

Inmate Name Inmate Nbr Booking Nbr Booking Time Race Sex Height Weight
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 00F4B 02-05253 12/10/2003 4:45:00 PM White Male 6' 145
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 00F4B 02-04997 11/18/2003 2:17:00 AM White Male 6' 145
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 00F4B 02-04777 10/28/2003 2:34:00 PM White Male 6' 145
BENTON, WILLIAM JOSEPH 00548 02-00566 9/30/2002 3:20:00 PM White Male 511 160

"On March 26 @ 10 we are having a memorial run for Jennifer and Adrianna Wix these beautiful girls have been missing 7 years now. We are starting @ parking lot @ Chases sports bar Goodlettsville,going to Springfield Wal Mart for Dove and balloon release,then we will ride to Bob and Rhondas in White house. Please everyone come show your support for these GIRLS, will be a band there, and food and drinks, everyone come and show your support for these girls!"

http://www.facebook.com/Jesus.page?sk=wall#!/event.php?eid=183122758396444

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr