GUILTY KS - Alicia DeBolt, 14, Great Bend, 21 August 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a quick check in. Im battling a sick bug :( JMO but I think LB to be the daughter of JB not KB. thus the reason shes not showing on KBs geneology or the wrongful death suit.

I don't really know how to bring things forward, but in my signature below is a link to two video transcripts, including the infamous AL interview, and the photos from the cell phone, so far. probably will be adding more stuff and anyone can message me if they want to add something to it. I believe I have the documents open for editing if anyone wants to edit.

THANK YOU so Much for this...soooo helpful!

:rose:

Our timing is unreal. LOL!

Rescheduled in Nov.:

Many of the motions scheduled to be heard today in the killing of 14-year-old Alicia DeBolt had been settled by agreement or dropped, including a controversy over whether Longoria was married.
Barton County District Judge Hannelore Kitts will now be hearing the motions on Nov. 18, when Longoria is set for a preliminary hearing.

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2010/10/21/1551460/first-hearing-in-teens-killing.html#ixzz131Tpzg7G

Not really news worthy, just an order to transport the ' Creep ' from Sedgwick County Jail to Barton County Jail for Court appearance Nov 18 th .

Who is SB? I know of the SIL, SB, who is JB's wife, but I don't know of the story she told? LB was the "sister" who did the media interview, which told of the fuel smell, cutting the shirt, etc, that as far as I know...no one can locate or substantiate. ???

Can she really tesitify voluntarily if the courts say they are recognized as a

Yeah. I'm talking about the SIL story about EB talking about AL coming home with blood on his shirt, smelling like gas or whatever. I dont believe that story.

Saw this on SB's FB, I wonder if EB's Children are in some kind of Care.....about 9 posts down. SB comments about niece coming over for a one hr visit and makes reference to 'taking baby steps'

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=504627314&v=wall

I hope so. I've been reading the brother and S's FB page for awhile. I like them, they seem to be trying very hard in their sister's life, as well as deal with probs of their own. I wish them well and all the luck in the world. Not to mention they like the Stones. LOL Sorta like the twilight zone, I had been thinking about that particular song for the last few weeks...it was one of my favs back in the 60's. Weird. The Stones helped me thru some very difficult times in my life back then in my teens. Actually thru many rough times. I'm NOT old, just mature and graying. (Platinum) :angel:

Yeah. I'm talking about the SIL story about EB talking about AL coming home with blood on his shirt, smelling like gas or whatever. I dont believe that story.

Just curious why you don't believe it? I do find it rather strange that LB seems to have showed up out of nowhere, then disappeared, not mentioned by JB and SB, but shows up on AD's step father's FB page.
Wasn't it mentioned that she told the brother the same thing tho?

Now that Steve Six has been voted out of office, How will that impact this case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks